Black People : How White Supremacy is defeated

Putney Swope

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 27, 2009
Apply these on a collective basis;

Umoja (Unity)
To strive for and maintain unity in the family, community, nation and race.
Kujichagulia (Self-Determination)
To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves and speak for ourselves.
Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility)
To build and maintain our community together and make our brother's and sister's problems our problems and to solve them together.
Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics)
To build and maintain our own stores, shops and other businesses and to profit from them together.
Nia (Purpose)
To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
Kuumba (Creativity)
To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
Imani (Faith)
To believe with all our heart in our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.

and then now that the economy is bad and businesses and institutions are going out of business

BUY THEM;
buy our own gas utility
buy our own electric utility
buy our own cable utility
buy our own television stations of 2-3, 4-3, 5-3, etc.

do our own farming
make our own clothing,
build our own homes
make our own charter schools, not the crap the republicans are talking about, but what Malcolm X and Amos Wilson were talking about
50 and 20 years ago respectively.

set up our own security systems

Now these ideas and concepts are nothig new, they have been around since Garvey's time and exemplified and manifested by the Honorable Elijah Muhammed

Chavez knows how to deal with White supremacy, and Bolivia, Chile and the rest of the native Americans of South America are learning to settle their differences and hatreds aside and do the same.

India has learned how to deal with White supremacy

China has and is kicking White supremacy in the buttocks

but what does China have that we as Africans do not have?

A radical, unconditional and desperate and focused unity!

Africa has more minerals then China, more history then China, and almost as many people as China but Africa is a "continent" borrowing and looking at the risk of being colonized by ONE "nation"?

Africa is over 50 nations,
that if we/they stop the player hating can act as a monolith if they/we choose to for our common defense and progress.

I say we because our collective disinterest here in the US, the Carribean and Canada,
in our Ancestoral homeland has allowed despots and negro fascists to drink from the breasts of the witches of the IMF, WHO, and World Bank.

Our collective HEARTFELT interest as well as a substantial investment of our 800 billion can turn that crap around overnight

White supremacy is a midget
sitting on the back of a giant
that sleeps on its knees with head down

when the giant wakes up and
straightens his back
and walks,

what happens to the midget?

Simple Kemetic physics; do the math

Apply these on a collective basis;

Umoja (Unity)
To strive for and maintain unity in the family, community, nation and race.
Kujichagulia (Self-Determination)
To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves and speak for ourselves.
Ujima (Collective Work and Responsibility)
To build and maintain our community together and make our brother's and sister's problems our problems and to solve them together.
Ujamaa (Cooperative Economics)
To build and maintain our own stores, shops and other businesses and to profit from them together.
Nia (Purpose)
To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
Kuumba (Creativity)
To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
Imani (Faith)
To believe with all our heart in our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.

and then now that the economy is bad and businesses and institutions are going out of business

BUY THEM;
buy our own gas utility
buy our own electric utility
buy our own cable utility
buy our own television stations of 2-3, 4-3, 5-3, etc.

do our own farming
make our own clothing,
build our own homes
make our own charter schools, not the crap the republicans are talking about, but what Malcolm X and Amos Wilson were talking about
50 and 20 years ago respectively.

set up our own security systems

Now these ideas and concepts are nothig new, they have been around since Garvey's time and exemplified and manifested by the Honorable Elijah Muhammed

Chavez knows how to deal with White supremacy, and Bolivia, Chile and the rest of the native Americans of South America are learning to settle their differences and hatreds aside and do the same.

India has learned how to deal with White supremacy

China has and is kicking White supremacy in the buttocks

but what does China have that we as Africans do not have?

A radical, unconditional and desperate and focused unity!

Africa has more minerals then China, more history then China, and almost as many people as China but Africa is a "continent" borrowing and looking at the risk of being colonized by ONE "nation"?

Africa is over 50 nations,
that if we/they stop the player hating can act as a monolith if they/we choose to for our common defense and progress.

I say we because our collective disinterest here in the US, the Carribean and Canada,
in our Ancestoral homeland has allowed despots and negro fascists to drink from the breasts of the witches of the IMF, WHO, and World Bank.

Our collective HEARTFELT interest as well as a substantial investment of our 800 billion can turn that crap around overnight

White supremacy is a midget
sitting on the back of a giant
that sleeps on its knees with head down

when the giant wakes up and
straightens his back
and walks,

what happens to the midget?

Simple Kemetic physics; do the math

In an excellent work by J.A. Rogers entitled: "Africa's Gift To America" the secretary of Nato said in the 1950's; "Beware of Africa The Sleeping Giant". That was a warning to the white nations of our potential and possibilities once we awaken. I call it good war planning on their part.

Now lets get to our part. China has nothing that Africa does not have as it is the richest part of the earth that all are economically benefiting from with the U.S. of A as one of the main rapist. We can not benefit from what we do not claim in our hearts. The sad reality right now is that the white man/woman couldn't pay a whole lot of us to go back to Africa....and that's real...sadly. Below is part of the problem. It was a problem in 1862 and it's still a problem in 2009. Here is Lincoln telling our leaders that they need to sacrifice something of themselves to think about the advancement of our race.

It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated. I know that there are free men among you, who even if they could better their condition are not as much inclined to go out of the country as those, who being slaves could obtain their freedom on this condition. I suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it.

You may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life, perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country. This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case. But you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves.

There is much to encourage you. For the sake of your race you should sacrifice something of your present comfort for the purpose of being as grand in that respect as the white people.
It is a cheering thought throughout life that something can be done to ameliorate the condition of those who have been subject to the hard usage of the world.
Now we are 144 years away from Lincoln and how much has changed? In this Saturdays class I will be doing part two of "The Process of Healing" and I want to say this with all sincerity. There is something looming in the forefront that is so devastating that "if we do not handle it right now, in the next 15 to 20 years we will begin dying like flies because this next situation is about life or death and the fact that as this rolls down, "All Nations and People are going to look out for their own kind first". Our generation will not defeat White Supremacy and the generation of my youngest daughter who is 13 will have to worry more about "her physical survival" than white supremacy as we know it to be. Why so?...because white supremacy is not stagnant...it is always evolving, changing and finding new ways to remain in power. Hope to see yall in class.

And you said all that

In an excellent work by J.A. Rogers entitled: "Africa's Gift To America" the secretary of Nato said in the 1950's; "Beware of Africa The Sleeping Giant". That was a warning to the white nations of our potential and possibilities once we awaken. I call it good war planning on their part.

Now lets get to our part. China has nothing that Africa does not have as it is the richest part of the earth that all are economically benefiting from with the U.S. of A as one of the main rapist. We can not benefit from what we do not claim in our hearts. The sad reality right now is that the white man/woman couldn't pay a whole lot of us to go back to Africa....and that's real...sadly. Below is part of the problem. It was a problem in 1862 and it's still a problem in 2009. Here is Lincoln telling our leaders that they need to sacrifice something of themselves to think about the advancement of our race.

Now we are 144 years away from Lincoln and how much has changed? In this Saturdays class I will be doing part two of "The Process of Healing" and I want to say this with all sincerity. There is something looming in the forefront that is so devastating that "if we do not handle it right now, in the next 15 to 20 years we will begin dying like flies because this next situation is about life or death and the fact that as this rolls down, "All Nations and People are going to look out for their own kind first". Our generation will not defeat White Supremacy and the generation of my youngest daughter who is 13 will have to worry more about "her physical survival" than white supremacy as we know it to be. Why so?...because white supremacy is not stagnant...it is always evolving, changing and finding new ways to remain in power. Hope to see yall in class.

to say what?

who says they are invincible

I said all of that to say that;white supremacy is not stagnant...it is always evolving, changing and finding new ways to remain in power. Sadly we are not evolving with it in terms of understanding all the dynamics of it and its shape shifting abilities.

i never make excuses for not defeatin an opponent or an opressor, who in the world plays chess with someone that is easy to baet all the time, that is just an ego trip.

i remember a guy who had a fear of can openers becuase he had a relative that died in a can factory so he starved before he would open a can with a can opener

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back