Black People : How White Supremacy is defeated

I respect Dr King as a man but he was far too passive for me.Malcolm X had the blue print for African Americans to be self reliant,instead of following his message we murched for integration,like ididots.

Now here we are after all those years with black people still depending on whitey for employment.Malcom once said,if you depend on your enemy for employment your in big trouble.

My solution.Put all of these Black elected officials under pressure to change their agenda,they have to move from acceptance/tolerance to promoting black self reliance and business development.

I respect Dr King as a man but he was far too passive for me.Malcolm X had the blue print for African Americans to be self reliant,instead of following his message we murched for integration,like ididots.

Now here we are after all those years with black people still depending on whitey for employment.Malcom once said,if you depend on your enemy for employment your in big trouble.

My solution.Put all of these Black elected officials under pressure to change their agenda,they have to move from acceptance/tolerance to promoting black self reliance and business development.
According to ex FBI Dr. Tyrone Pwers practically all so called Black leadership have been co-opted and in regars to politics, due to recent history being made, most Black politicians have come to the conclusion that they can be very comfortable and established without making the Black comunity a priority or an issue.
Malcolm stated at the same time of the charter, that we should have a 10 billion dollar lobbying concern in Washington so we "buy" politicians like others do.
The bottom line is collective economics,
but then again, nothing will happen until we decide to unify

Until then White Supremacy will acomplish it's new set of goals unimpaired

According to ex FBI Dr. Tyrone Pwers practically all so called Black leadership have been co-opted and in regars to politics, due to recent history being made, most Black politicians have come to the conclusion that they can be very comfortable and established without making the Black comunity a priority or an issue.
Malcolm stated at the same time of the charter, that we should have a 10 billion dollar lobbying concern in Washington so we "buy" politicians like others do.
The bottom line is collective economics,
but then again, nothing will happen until we decide to unify

Until then White Supremacy will acomplish it's new set of goals unimpaired

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back