Black Spirituality Religion : HOW TO TRICK THE MATRIX

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
The main question is: Is it possible to "trick" the Matrix?

For those of us who agree that this world is indeed an "illusion." Is it possible that our Ancestors used methods to "trick" the Matrix? The same methods we have come to see as - African spiritual Traditions? Magical Rituals? Meditations? Trances? Chants? Song and Dance? Our works of Art? Our Music?

Is it possible that these rituals where not only used to communicate with the Earth and other spiritual forces but to outsmart the very system that powers physical reality?

How do we trick the Matrix? In my opinion, the only way to do so, is to stay fully conscious of the story and when that story or script changes. We must understand cause and effect, and we must also understand that everything we commit to action will produce an effect.

We're not just talking about the law of attraction. We are talking about manipulating this construct for our benefit, and using our power- whatever level that might be to avoid certain "effects."

So how do we read the story? Easy. Cops do it all the time. A Brotha gets picked up for a crime he didn't commit- why? because he fits a profile. He has no money for a lawyer, no one will believe his story. He's been in jail before for rape, and now he being accused of a rape he didn't do. He will go to prison. Nothing will save him. Because Courts are all about selling a story to the jury. The jury will believe the story because he's been in prison already for the same crime.

Therefore, stereotypes are a major component to collective story telling. We are all guilty of "sterotyping" because anytime we believe "someone fits the story or profile" because of how they look or act- we have bought the story. Therefore Osama Bin Laden is a story sold to the American public.

When we learn to read our personal stories properly, without lying to ourselves we can trick the Matrix. But we can't trick it if we live within the illusion itself.

You know what will happen to you tomorrow, because tomorrow is the result of yesterday. If we can learn from our yesterdays, if we understand those causes, we can understand the effects they will produce.

How do you trick the Matrix? Doing the odd, the crazy the un-expectable, the suddenly. Planning a trip, but not going. Settling in a place, and then suddenly moving. It throws things off- but in a good way. Is it possible for the system to calculate every possible choice? Maybe not.

Is that why Black folks love to show up when they're good and ready? I do. Because I don't like to be expected, I show up when I'm good and ready, never on time. If you're on time, then people and events can plan for you to be at a certain position. Is this a trick, or is CP time just another stereotype, because obvious some of us are showing up on time for the wrong things.

What do you think family? Can we trick the Matrix? Haven't some White folks been using their rituals against the Earth and its people? Haven't some unworthy people become filthy rich just from knowing a few time tricks? Time is everything right?

Are we missing something?

Reminds me of "A Matter of Minutes" on the old Twilight Zone http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Matter_of_Minutes

(A Wrinkle in Time) a Disney presentation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wrinkle_in_Time

Or Steven King's langoliers

Sometimes I get this sense that I am resting or developing in a particular dimension of amnesty and the enemy doesn't have exact coordinates to contain me (only rough aproximations) which leaves me a slither to manuever. I get this feeling because I have so called dreams where I am constantly on the move and fate is right on my heels. In refining or aligning myself with my true essence, I am given an innate sense of direction(Oracles); allowing me to add on to the cumulative forces that are in the service of establishing universal balance.

MetaSaience said:
The main question is: Is it possible to "trick" the Matrix?

For those of us who agree that this world is indeed an "illusion." Is it possible that our Ancestors used methods to "trick" the Matrix? The same methods we have come to see as - African spiritual Traditions? Magical Rituals? Meditations? Trances? Chants? Song and Dance? Our works of Art? Our Music?

Is it possible that these rituals where not only used to communicate with the Earth and other spiritual forces but to outsmart the very system that powers physical reality?

How do we trick the Matrix? In my opinion, the only way to do so, is to stay fully conscious of the story and when that story or script changes. We must understand cause and effect, and we must also understand that everything we commit to action will produce an effect.

We're not just talking about the law of attraction. We are talking about manipulating this construct for our benefit, and using our power- whatever level that might be to avoid certain "effects."

So how do we read the story? Easy. Cops do it all the time. A Brotha gets picked up for a crime he didn't commit- why? because he fits a profile. He has no money for a lawyer, no one will believe his story. He's been in jail before for rape, and now he being accused of a rape he didn't do. He will go to prison. Nothing will save him. Because Courts are all about selling a story to the jury. The jury will believe the story because he's been in prison already for the same crime.

Therefore, stereotypes are a major component to collective story telling. We are all guilty of "sterotyping" because anytime we believe "someone fits the story or profile" because of how they look or act- we have bought the story. Therefore Osama Bin Laden is a story sold to the American public.

When we learn to read our personal stories properly, without lying to ourselves we can trick the Matrix. But we can't trick it if we live within the illusion itself.

You know what will happen to you tomorrow, because tomorrow is the result of yesterday. If we can learn from our yesterdays, if we understand those causes, we can understand the effects they will produce.

How do you trick the Matrix? Doing the odd, the crazy the un-expectable, the suddenly. Planning a trip, but not going. Settling in a place, and then suddenly moving. It throws things off- but in a good way. Is it possible for the system to calculate every possible choice? Maybe not.

Is that why Black folks love to show up when they're good and ready? I do. Because I don't like to be expected, I show up when I'm good and ready, never on time. If you're on time, then people and events can plan for you to be at a certain position. Is this a trick, or is CP time just another stereotype, because obvious some of us are showing up on time for the wrong things.

What do you think family? Can we trick the Matrix? Haven't some White folks been using their rituals against the Earth and its people? Haven't some unworthy people become filthy rich just from knowing a few time tricks? Time is everything right?

Are we missing something?

YES to virtually every question you asked!

Let me give one example involving Music.

One of my Elders is the jazz musician Don Cherry. When he passed in 1995 there was a memorial service for him that I attended at the Watts Towers. Don has about 6 or seven children from at least two marriages. 3 of his children, all known musicians, were present at the service, as were old friends such as jazz drummer Billy Higgins.

As part ot the service, one of his sons, David Cherry, explained how Don was always travelling and how he would visit each of the siblings and teach each a part of one song distinct from the parts he taught to the others. Then there would be an occasion that they would come together and perform live. Either at a family function or in concert. They would basically improvise the parts they were taught with Don conducting. This way they developed a very strong spiritual bond.

The odd thing is that I had studied Don's music for about 13 years before finding out we were related. Like Don, I had switeched from trumpet to cornet, and later started focusing more in composition and playing keyboards. Ironically, Don in his latter years performed more on piano in concert and palyed his own compositions almost exclusively.

Well, at that sevice the family came together and performed the piece he taught. I have never been so moved in my life and here I was in the company of family, some of whom I had never met. But I connected with them through music. What is even more interesting is that I first became involved as a musician at the age of 11 taking drum workshop conducted by Billy Higgins.

Don's eldest son David and I used to network in the Pasadena area for a few years until he moved for a while to the east coast. It was David and Don's influence also that inspired me to study playing the melodica. I no longer do any live performance but am still writing and have several podcast sites so I still do networking and promo work with various musicians. I have a tribut site for Don Cherry on myspace.com.

I was RAISED in an artistic community. An extention of the Black Arts Movement. So I agree in regads to "tricking" the Matrix. Keeping alive the "arts". Refusing to go "mainstream". Keeping alive a stream of consciousness which often means that one has to kinda be "avante garde" or "off-beat" type character.

Even though I need a 9-5 before I go broke and lose my home, I have enjoyed the "freedom" of living outside that box. A few years ago I started taking off my watch the first thing when I got home. Then it got to the point of not wearing one. I have lost track of days/time even within the past months. No lesson or daily planners. Why?

because Time IS everything. It is all that exists within SPACE.

Each moment of time we lose we also lose a part of our true selves. What a tragedy!

OmowaleX said:
because Time IS everything!

I WOULD BE CAREFUL OF ACCEPTING CERTAIN CONCEPTS OUT OF HAND.
YOU KNOW, WITHOUT THOUGHT;

LIKE "Time".
IT'S SO VERITABLE.
"Time flys", "what time is it", "timie stood still", "out of time", "what time is it now".
Time is a measurement.
A measurement of movement.
Time is a tool, a "ruler", a "gauge".
Not the THING being measured, but only the tool accepted for measurements.

SO YOU SEE, time IS NOT "everything", it's not even a 'thing' but simply what measures the "thing".

:)

Greetings Destee Warriors-

These are all prime examples. MenNefer - I already feel there is allot you can contribute to these threads. I can tell you are no stranger to synchronicity, and time is wrapping itself around you. Like Brother OmowaleX, many of us here at Destee are reaching a level of awareness that we need threads like this one to express ourselves on. Only because we are trying to understand them.

It's All Good- what you said about time is true. I've been doing some of my own experiments with Time, so this is why I am bringing up the conversation. Maybe I'm ready to explore a few of my calculations.

Have any of you heard of people who find dimes in the street? Or maybe you yourself have found dimes or coins in very odd places? Well, I finally got this situation to stop, because it was too bizarre for me to handle. I'd find dimes everywhere. At the movies in the seat. I'd go to the grocery store, and just at the point I show up, there's a dime on the shelf next to something I'm picking up. I'd find dimes in the bathroom at an office I'm visiting. At first, I figured it was coincidence. But it started happening so frequently once I became more aware of it. Then I thought, am I manifesting dimes with my mind? But why would I do that. I mean, this is a small problem to have afterall -it's money right?

So I tried concentrating on quarters- no only dimes showed up. So I tried doing some online research. There are hundreds of people with this same problem. But everyone seems to think its another way our Ancestors/spirits/ghosts are communicating with us. OK- but what are they communicating? I recall when I first began to notice the dime situation, I was dating a Sistah who was into some serious rituals, but she didn't know what she was doing half the time.

She was very successful at making thing happen nevertheless, and more importantly- to me. She always said her Father who had past was looking out for her. I remember one nite I drove to her house, not realizing I was on E- no gas. While I was asleep, she went out driving my car, going to the store-(24-7 Walmart) etc. So the next morning I wake up to go to work, the car wouldn't even crank. Plus it was Friday- payday and I was broke, no cash- no credit cards- nothing. She had no money, at least she wouldn't give me any because we got into a heated argument about her driving the car and not gasing it up.

Usually when I get into an argument with Black Women, my first thought is to leave and walk away. So I did. Who wrote the post about "something told me?" Anyway- something did tell me to walk away to the bus stop, like 1 mile from where she lived and explain to the bus driver- look I have no money I can't get to work etc., - well "something" figured it might work. So I go to the bus stop, the bus comes after 20-30 minutes, the doors open- I explain my situation to the bus driver...he slams the doors in my face and drives off. I guess something was wrong? Maybe not. I turn around to go back walking to house, and right there- in that "space in time" on the ground was a full red plastic gas container.

I took it up, and I said to myself- now what are the chances that this really has gas in it? I opened it, smelled it- it was real gas. So I walked back to the house. There she was outside, again- in that space in time waiting for me. She saw me with the gas container and figured I had money after all and bought some gas. I poured the gas into the car and it gave me half a tank, more than enough to get to work and do all the business I needed to do for the day. I explained the story to her over and over, she didn't really believe me at first. But her deal was, maybe it was her Father.

Well the dime situation started right after that. I even felt that maybe her Father was trying to pay me off to stay with her crazy self. There weren't enough dimes in the world for that. But I felt it was possible that a "dime" since ten can calculate into any level of money we want and need, can be used in a money ritual, or perhaps this is the reason people who "cry out to God for money" all the time, like myself- find them?

Another theory I had has to do with Time itself. I mean, if I am going to find a dime, one has to know when I going to show up right? So no one else finds it. Sometimes the places the dimes are is so right out in the open, this spirit would have to know precisely the moment I am showing up. Or- others just can't see the dimes? I know they're real, because I've spent them- however perhaps in that moment the dimes are almost invisible to others.

But since Dime does rhyme with Time, and Dime is Ten - One and Zero, Binary- computer language are these forces using this "act" to make us more aware of something? Maybe the money has nothing to do with it.

There's a scene in the Matrix where Morpheus is leading Neo to safe places in his office so the agents can't nab him. This is one of the most unexplained scenes in the movie. Now- my belief has always been that our Ancestors and Spirits influence most Artists anyway. There are so many unexplained "scenes" in movies, sometimes they just fit so well into the plot. This scene is one of them.

We assume Morpheus knew which way to go because he could see the Matrix for what is was...but he was also seeing into Time. How is that possible when nowhere else in the movie did Morpheus have the ability to do that? It seem he would have to be viewing the office from a 3 dimensional birds eye view in order to navigate Neo to the right locations....OK - fast forward to "Deja Vu" with Denzel Washington. In this movie we are given a glimpse at what kind of "technology" one can use to navigate someone like Morpheus was doing. One can read the bend in time, actually see the past, as it is happening and even influence that past as it is happening.

If our Ancestors were using these methods to communicate with spirits on the other side, it had to be for a particular reason besides the ones we give credit too. Morpheus in literally in the spirit realm while on the cell phone with Neo. In Deja Vu they gave us a visual of teams of Ancestors who sit and watch our lives like they are bends in space/time or like a Movie itself.

We can communicate with beings who are - BEYOND this space time event, and we can ask them to manipulate time.

Who placed the gas container there for me to find it? Who places the dimes at certain intervals where I would look, stand or sit?

Are these the secret mysteries? Is this what most Secret Societies are doing in the dark? Using spiritual forces to manipulate time?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back