Black Spirituality Religion : HOW TO TRICK THE MATRIX

cursedheart and MetaSaience(Destee could very probably get into the user database and change that "a" to a "c" for ya?), you two are just wonderful!! You are so very in touch with the Truth it is almost "scary" to read your experiences; I can well imagine that you find it a bit "strange" (practising "mastery of understatement" here lol ) at times.

As you've both, no doubt, been "warned" many times; beware of that which would seek to distract you from Mastery of the Skills that you have been Blessed with! Truly, there may very well be "similarities" to "the matrix", but I see that as more "trickenology": white folks know enough to know that they fully do NOT understand what you are experiencing, but know enough to know that what you are experiencing is real even if they can't touch or grasp it. The theft of the matrix/terminator is an excellent case in point; they grabbed some Truth and twisted it enough to cause too many to discredit what underlies it, while causing those that Know the Expience(s) to recognize but doubt the Truth that they Live, while at the same time attempting to "make it fit" into a paradigm that does not support it.

MetaSaience; you "found" the gas because you put it there, just as cursedheart pulled ten dollars worth of change for that dollar because she needed/wanted it!

Running the risk of getting more "static": every little bit of everything is made up of discrete particles of the All. Within the All is EveryThing. Big chunks of the All (matter) contain the All. As the All Knows ItSelf to contain EveryThing, Every portion of the All can, at will, manifest anyThing from within the All at Will. Come at "under/over/inner-standing" of this as is "comfortable" for those that seek; this is "why" these things happen; "why" these understandings occur; "why" many would look at/consider you "strange", "different" or "scary/weird": you are manifesting Powers that all of the so-called "wisdom of man" adamantly insists are "figments of imagination", "mumbo-jumbo", "metaphysical" (<grin>) and absolute indications of "mental imbalance".

Going back to the movie; what did the Oracle keep showing Neo when he questioned? "Know ThySelf!"

Thank you for being here to share your "stuff" with me and to show me the Truth of that which I am coming to See!!

:bowdown: I am Honored by knowing You! :bowdown:

Hotep and true Blessings An African! It is Destee itself!! This vortex of brillant minds that is awakening us to these topics! You Gods and Goddesses have me thinking about this TIME!! The energy is helping us all to express, and I feel personally it is very healthy....but soon I might start writing equations on the window like "The Perfect Mind."

My study of numerology has helped me to understand Time as well. I look at time as measurement too, but I also see TIME as a "lock" a frozen increment.

In order to create a lock, you need 6 positions in space. Ironically - Earth time has 24 hours in a day (2+4 = 6) 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute. People never think about this, but- time could be configured with 70 seconds and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. As long as we can calculate the rising and setting of the sun- why does it have to be 6.6.6? You can find this sequence in allot of things, because TIME is the very fabric in which these things are created.

Our Earthdays are locks. There is no way we can change them? They are frozen increments in time. But wait. Why is it our Earthday powerful to being with? What makes that day so significant? Its the day our contract with the Earth begins when oxygen enters our lungs. The moment you turn on the computer.

The only way to "trick" the Matrix in this regard is to physically die, and return to the same body. Splashing so-called "holy water" on someone, is not a baptism.

Ironically OmowaleX your father's name is John. Many people with this name or vibration have the power to baptize using different mediums. Water, fire, even some forms of art. Only because “belief” in a name give it its charge and power.
Like the name Michael.

A true baptism is a physical death. So bear with me for a moment. Let's say you are as conscious are you are now, but you are on the other side of time, a place with no time at all in the spiritual realm, and you are watching this world thru a portal- like a screen? a monitor? Let's say you want to come into this world? First you have to choose parents right? But you can only choose parents you can communicate with anyway, obviously others will not be on your "wave length."

Another thing is, to free yourself from the Earthday "contract" you might decide to be born to people who will help you to be "born again" or you will choose an avatar, or parent-figure you can seek out later in life to do the job.

It sounds crazy, but I've always had a good relationship with children in my family, and sometimes they'd say things" that's MY mommy. or MY daddy – in such a possessive manner. Maybe I'm the only one who picks up on this?

If we question these children sometimes they'll tell us some strange things. Reincarnation is not a bizarre idea for most children. I questioned a little girl once, she was about 5-6 years of age- as to why she saying MY Mommy, as if the Mommy was a purchased item. She said as plain as day with her Mother sitting next to her "I found my mommy! my mommy!" It gave me goose pimples when she said it.

Children say these things all the time, and sadly some of us aren't as conscious to pick up on it. She found her Mommy?

I think even when we manage to "change" our Earthday lock, we are still connected to it physically. But in here, within ourselves we are a far different person. 6.6.6 indicates 3 locks. Physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual. If we can know all 3 locks we can enslave someone. However, the Government can only have 2. Your physical location of course, and even your mental- if they were part of the design. IE- U.S. Military. Media- Television. They are designing time sequences and frequencies that many of us have accepted and have become accustomed to.

Religion would be a way to design the 3rd sequence. So far we know they have 2 down pat. However, its possible is some cases all 3 sequences are in alignment.

I am saying that we all have a location in space/time. We may be moving in and out of space time at certain intervals and speeds, at different levels, dimensions and frequencies and so the rate by which we may accelerate is unpredictable. UNLESS... we are created from a model.

"Let us Make Man in OUR Image" - Social engineering is part of the way Man is being designed. Once all 3 sequences are in alignment, there is no telling what can become possible.

When I was 3 years old, I remember telling my Father a metaphysician and musician (sometimes they are one in the same) that all life started out from one point. Now why would a 3 year old say something like that to his Father unless first, he knew the Father would understand, and second- his physical age would give mystery to the statement. I went on to tell my Father that we can find anyone anywhere if we know their time signature. I don't remember my Father saying much besides "oh yeah?" But since he is so much like me, I'm sure this stuck in his mind.

Are children tricking the Matrix? Is the act of playing, learning, acting wild from time to time a way to fool the very construct itself? Don’t we call sports, and music- playing? How about Acting? If the world becomes a "big brother" construct- Video cameras recording you everywhere you go, how would they know the real from the fake if some of us simply acting out distracting scenes?

Did our Ancestors do this as well? Since our Ancestors did possibly know White people would be peeking into our knowledge now, is it possible that some of the Imagery and knowledge they presented on purpose to "trick" them into thinking other things and move them further and further from the truth? If so, that would be ingenious wouldn't it? Then perhaps- that's what they did.

MetaSaience said:
Hotep and true Blessings An African! It is Destee itself!! This vortex of brillant minds that is awakening us to these topics! You Gods and Goddesses have me thinking about this TIME!! The energy is helping us all to express, and I feel personally it is very healthy....but soon I might start writing equations on the window like "The Perfect Mind."

My study of numerology has helped me to understand Time as well. I look at time as measurement too, but I also see TIME as a "lock" a frozen increment.

In order to create a lock, you need 6 positions in space. Ironically - Earth time has 24 hours in a day (2+4 = 6) 60 minutes in an hour, and 60 seconds in a minute. People never think about this, but- time could be configured with 70 seconds and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. As long as we can calculate the rising and setting of the sun- why does it have to be 6.6.6? You can find this sequence in allot of things, because TIME is the very fabric in which these things are created.

Our Earthdays are locks. There is no way we can change them? They are frozen increments in time. But wait. Why is it our Earthday powerful to being with? What makes that day so significant? Its the day our contract with the Earth begins when oxygen enters our lungs. The moment you turn on the computer.

The only way to "trick" the Matrix in this regard is to physically die, and return to the same body. Splashing so-called "holy water" on someone, is not a baptism.

Ironically OmowaleX your father's name is John. Many people with this name or vibration have the power to baptize using different mediums. Water, fire, even some forms of art. Only because “belief” in a name give it its charge and power.
Like the name Michael.

A true baptism is a physical death. So bear with me for a moment. Let's say you are as conscious are you are now, but you are on the other side of time, a place with no time at all in the spiritual realm, and you are watching this world thru a portal- like a screen? a monitor? Let's say you want to come into this world? First you have to choose parents right? But you can only choose parents you can communicate with anyway, obviously others will not be on your "wave length."

Another thing is, to free yourself from the Earthday "contract" you might decide to be born to people who will help you to be "born again" or you will choose an avatar, or parent-figure you can seek out later in life to do the job.

It sounds crazy, but I've always had a good relationship with children in my family, and sometimes they'd say things" that's MY mommy. or MY daddy – in such a possessive manner. Maybe I'm the only one who picks up on this?

If we question these children sometimes they'll tell us some strange things. Reincarnation is not a bizarre idea for most children. I questioned a little girl once, she was about 5-6 years of age- as to why she saying MY Mommy, as if the Mommy was a purchased item. She said as plain as day with her Mother sitting next to her "I found my mommy! my mommy!" It gave me goose pimples when she said it.

Children say these things all the time, and sadly some of us aren't as conscious to pick up on it. She found her Mommy?

I think even when we manage to "change" our Earthday lock, we are still connected to it physically. But in here, within ourselves we are a far different person. 6.6.6 indicates 3 locks. Physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual. If we can know all 3 locks we can enslave someone. However, the Government can only have 2. Your physical location of course, and even your mental- if they were part of the design. IE- U.S. Military. Media- Television. They are designing time sequences and frequencies that many of us have accepted and have become accustomed to.

Religion would be a way to design the 3rd sequence. So far we know they have 2 down pat. However, its possible is some cases all 3 sequences are in alignment.

I am saying that we all have a location in space/time. We may be moving in and out of space time at certain intervals and speeds, at different levels, dimensions and frequencies and so the rate by which we may accelerate is unpredictable. UNLESS... we are created from a model.

"Let us Make Man in OUR Image" - Social engineering is part of the way Man is being designed. Once all 3 sequences are in alignment, there is no telling what can become possible.

When I was 3 years old, I remember telling my Father a metaphysician and musician (sometimes they are one in the same) that all life started out from one point. Now why would a 3 year old say something like that to his Father unless first, he knew the Father would understand, and second- his physical age would give mystery to the statement. I went on to tell my Father that we can find anyone anywhere if we know their time signature. I don't remember my Father saying much besides "oh yeah?" But since he is so much like me, I'm sure this stuck in his mind.

Are children tricking the Matrix? Is the act of playing, learning, acting wild from time to time a way to fool the very construct itself? Don’t we call sports, and music- playing? How about Acting? If the world becomes a "big brother" construct- Video cameras recording you everywhere you go, how would they know the real from the fake if some of us simply acting out distracting scenes?

Did our Ancestors do this as well? Since our Ancestors did possibly know White people would be peeking into our knowledge now, is it possible that some of the Imagery and knowledge they presented on purpose to "trick" them into thinking other things and move them further and further from the truth? If so, that would be ingenious wouldn't it? Then perhaps- that's what they did.

lol!

Would you believe my middle name is MICHAEL?!

Also, my Dad's name is John Connor.

The same as in the movie Terminator.

"First you have to choose parents right?"

lol!!

Yeah, we were arguing aout something one day and that's what He told me!

Still trips me out He told me that. Thanks for the affirmation.
haha...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back