Black Spirituality Religion : HOW TO TRICK THE MATRIX

It's All Good said:
I WOULD BE CAREFUL OF ACCEPTING CERTAIN CONCEPTS OUT OF HAND.
YOU KNOW, WITHOUT THOUGHT;

LIKE "Time".
IT'S SO VERITABLE.
"Time flys", "what time is it", "timie stood still", "out of time", "what time is it now".
Time is a measurement.
A measurement of movement.
Time is a tool, a "ruler", a "gauge".
Not the THING being measured, but only the tool accepted for measurements.

SO YOU SEE, time IS NOT "everything", it's not even a 'thing' but simply what measures the "thing".

:)

Perhaps you are correct and my statement is indicative of my own present level of understanding/misunderstanding and "time" could very well be the "illusion" that I must SEE My true Self for what it IS.

Peace, and welcome to the Family!

MetaSaience said:
Greetings Destee Warriors-

These are all prime examples. MenNefer - I already feel there is allot you can contribute to these threads. I can tell you are no stranger to synchronicity, and time is wrapping itself around you. Like Brother OmowaleX, many of us here at Destee are reaching a level of awareness that we need threads like this one to express ourselves on. Only because we are trying to understand them.

It's All Good- what you said about time is true. I've been doing some of my own experiments with Time, so this is why I am bringing up the conversation. Maybe I'm ready to explore a few of my calculations.

Have any of you heard of people who find dimes in the street? Or maybe you yourself have found dimes or coins in very odd places? Well, I finally got this situation to stop, because it was too bizarre for me to handle. I'd find dimes everywhere. At the movies in the seat. I'd go to the grocery store, and just at the point I show up, there's a dime on the shelf next to something I'm picking up. I'd find dimes in the bathroom at an office I'm visiting. At first, I figured it was coincidence. But it started happening so frequently once I became more aware of it. Then I thought, am I manifesting dimes with my mind? But why would I do that. I mean, this is a small problem to have afterall -it's money right?

So I tried concentrating on quarters- no only dimes showed up. So I tried doing some online research. There are hundreds of people with this same problem. But everyone seems to think its another way our Ancestors/spirits/ghosts are communicating with us. OK- but what are they communicating? I recall when I first began to notice the dime situation, I was dating a Sistah who was into some serious rituals, but she didn't know what she was doing half the time.

She was very successful at making thing happen nevertheless, and more importantly- to me. She always said her Father who had past was looking out for her. I remember one nite I drove to her house, not realizing I was on E- no gas. While I was asleep, she went out driving my car, going to the store-(24-7 Walmart) etc. So the next morning I wake up to go to work, the car wouldn't even crank. Plus it was Friday- payday and I was broke, no cash- no credit cards- nothing. She had no money, at least she wouldn't give me any because we got into a heated argument about her driving the car and not gasing it up.

Usually when I get into an argument with Black Women, my first thought is to leave and walk away. So I did. Who wrote the post about "something told me?" Anyway- something did tell me to walk away to the bus stop, like 1 mile from where she lived and explain to the bus driver- look I have no money I can't get to work etc., - well "something" figured it might work. So I go to the bus stop, the bus comes after 20-30 minutes, the doors open- I explain my situation to the bus driver...he slams the doors in my face and drives off. I guess something was wrong? Maybe not. I turn around to go back walking to house, and right there- in that "space in time" on the ground was a full red plastic gas container.

I took it up, and I said to myself- now what are the chances that this really has gas in it? I opened it, smelled it- it was real gas. So I walked back to the house. There she was outside, again- in that space in time waiting for me. She saw me with the gas container and figured I had money after all and bought some gas. I poured the gas into the car and it gave me half a tank, more than enough to get to work and do all the business I needed to do for the day. I explained the story to her over and over, she didn't really believe me at first. But her deal was, maybe it was her Father.

Well the dime situation started right after that. I even felt that maybe her Father was trying to pay me off to stay with her crazy self. There weren't enough dimes in the world for that. But I felt it was possible that a "dime" since ten can calculate into any level of money we want and need, can be used in a money ritual, or perhaps this is the reason people who "cry out to God for money" all the time, like myself- find them?

Another theory I had has to do with Time itself. I mean, if I am going to find a dime, one has to know when I going to show up right? So no one else finds it. Sometimes the places the dimes are is so right out in the open, this spirit would have to know precisely the moment I am showing up. Or- others just can't see the dimes? I know they're real, because I've spent them- however perhaps in that moment the dimes are almost invisible to others.

But since Dime does rhyme with Time, and Dime is Ten - One and Zero, Binary- computer language are these forces using this "act" to make us more aware of something? Maybe the money has nothing to do with it.

There's a scene in the Matrix where Morpheus is leading Neo to safe places in his office so the agents can't nab him. This is one of the most unexplained scenes in the movie. Now- my belief has always been that our Ancestors and Spirits influence most Artists anyway. There are so many unexplained "scenes" in movies, sometimes they just fit so well into the plot. This scene is one of them.

We assume Morpheus knew which way to go because he could see the Matrix for what is was...but he was also seeing into Time. How is that possible when nowhere else in the movie did Morpheus have the ability to do that? It seem he would have to be viewing the office from a 3 dimensional birds eye view in order to navigate Neo to the right locations....OK - fast forward to "Deja Vu" with Denzel Washington. In this movie we are given a glimpse at what kind of "technology" one can use to navigate someone like Morpheus was doing. One can read the bend in time, actually see the past, as it is happening and even influence that past as it is happening.

If our Ancestors were using these methods to communicate with spirits on the other side, it had to be for a particular reason besides the ones we give credit too. Morpheus in literally in the spirit realm while on the cell phone with Neo. In Deja Vu they gave us a visual of teams of Ancestors who sit and watch our lives like they are bends in space/time or like a Movie itself.

We can communicate with beings who are - BEYOND this space time event, and we can ask them to manipulate time.

Who placed the gas container there for me to find it? Who places the dimes at certain intervals where I would look, stand or sit?

Are these the secret mysteries? Is this what most Secret Societies are doing in the dark? Using spiritual forces to manipulate time?

Wow...this is incredible.

Strong affirmation so I mus say yes, "these are the secret mysteries....yes, this is what most secret societies are doing in the dark, which we here are "bringing to the Light", and yes, there are
spiritual forces" being used to manipulate time.

This is essentially what I was explaining to sister cursed heart concerning how certain "women" appear in my dreams and how they enter into my life at the moments in "time" that they do.

I also noticed that seemingly everwhere I would drive, I would find pennies and increasingly I am SEEING dimes. Sometimes I pick them up sometimes I dont. I was told many times in youth that it was bad luck not to pick up pennies when you "find" them. I have even had dreams where the pennies lead to finding dimes and sometimes the dimes would lead to quarters.

I guess I better SEE how my stock in SIRIUS is doing this morning...lol!

OmowaleX said:
Wow...this is incredible.

Strong affirmation so I mus say yes, "these are the secret mysteries....yes, this is what most secret societies are doing in the dark, which we here are "bringing to the Light", and yes, there are
spiritual forces" being used to manipulate time.

This is essentially what I was explaining to sister cursed heart concerning how certain "women" appear in my dreams and how they enter into my life at the moments in "time" that they do.

I also noticed that seemingly everwhere I would drive, I would find pennies and increasingly I am SEEING dimes. Sometimes I pick them up sometimes I dont. I was told many times in youth that it was bad luck not to pick up pennies when you "find" them. I have even had dreams where the pennies lead to finding dimes and sometimes the dimes would lead to quarters.

I guess I better SEE how my stock in SIRIUS is doing this morning...lol!

Ok I have a thing with change as well.
Everywhere I go it's there.
I was coming down the stairs of a friends house and I saw this black hat but I didn't bother to look in it.
He picks it up and takes the change and tosses the hat.
I don't pick them all the times as well.
I remember I stuck a dollar in a cta machine and wished for 10 bucks.
Ten dollars of change came out and I was really trippin!
I picked the money up and I caught the train wondering how did I do that?

cursed heart said:
Ok I have a thing with change as well.
Everywhere I go it's there.
I was coming down the stairs of a friends house and I saw this black hat but I didn't bother to look in it.
He picks it up and takes the change and tosses the hat.
I don't pick them all the times as well.
I remember I stuck a dollar in a cta machine and wished for 10 bucks.
Ten dollars of change came out and I was really trippin!
I picked the money up and I caught the train wondering how did I do that?

Ok....I been thinking about this for a while so...check this out...
http://www.hermes3.net/feb307.htm

"In the ancient Khemetian calendar, the month of parmuti begins on this day. The netert assiciated with this month is renenntet, the serpent-headed protector of children and lady of fertilty and good fortune."

Protector
Good Fortune.

Now do you SEE why these "dark forces" are feeding off of YOUR energy?

OmowaleX said:
Ok....I been thinking about this for a while so...check this out...
http://www.hermes3.net/feb307.htm

"In the ancient Khemetian calendar, the month of parmuti begins on this day. The netert assiciated with this month is renenntet, the serpent-headed protector of children and lady of fertiltiy and good fortune."

Protector
Good Fortune.

Now do you SEE why these "dark forces" are feeding off of YOUR energy?

Because of the events that took place on my earthday?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back