Black Spirituality Religion : Effective Trick: Turning Our Prophets white, gay and distant

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by asmith161718, Feb 2, 2012.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Even though I have read and study the bible and other texts somewhat closely over the past few years or so I can't shake the fact that Yeshua/Jesus still seems so distance, unreal. I've search my soul and have come to the conclusion that maybe just maybe this is why this was one of the reasons that the powers that be decided to paint Yeshua and all of the prophets white. Or maybe I'm just rushing to judgement?
    Whatever the reason distant and very very recent history shows that the 'powers that be' have change the history, color and personalities of our prophets, political and community leaders to suit there needs. They are now claiming that Malcolm X was gay because he supposely was a teenage prostitute? If he did engage in homosexual acts as a teenager I would call that child abuse and not an expression of one's sexuality. They have definitely made the case for Martin Luther King being a womanizer. And just this past year we learned that Jackie Kennedy hated his guts basically. They tried to make it seem like the founder of the NOI Fard Muhammad was a criminal even though their own FBI documents proved that he wasn't. And one of the most outrageous thing I have heard of was that Eminem wanted to play Tupac in a bio-pic!?!
    These are the mind tricks that they play on us and I have to admit that they are very effective.

2. Nakeone

Nakeone Well-Known Member MEMBER

Technician
    Ratings:
    +158
    Yeah as they say in the art of War, attack your enemy until they are totally destroyed. So Malcolm X, whether black people have agreed with him or not is believed to be the conscious or subconscious mind of ALL BLACK people according to Whites which is why he is being assaulted. This system is so hell bent on homosexualizing Black men! White i guess are still insecure about how Malcolm X served their ***$$$$'s on national T.V, shaking up the best, cunning and aggressive White debaters that had always tried to shake him down and trip him up. They don't want that energy to be recycled into some Black kid who is a potential leader.

If this did happen, he was Malcolm Little the victim not Malcolm X. So that shows the political agenda of the author. Did the author actually say that? because he died soon after or before the book was published. So did the White editors touch the story up to add controversy to boost sales? Hmmmmmmm

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    No. You are not rushing to judgment. Yes it has been effective but it still doesn't matter because the truth will still surface. If people don't read and research for themselves then this is where the tricks become so damaging in my opinion. The powers that be did this deliberately and after studying what happened in the age of Renniasance [sp?], it was amazing to me in how they went throughout Europe with their movement, and then covered it up in the education curriculums, making it so difficult for us to understand truly what happened during that time. How many martyre gave up their life during that time speaking out against this movement!!!!? Many. But then, this too is very well documented in the Bible that this was going to happen. It is good to read this comment coming from you. And I suppose in these 'last days' there will be more tricks and attempts to decieve, but it will be all in vain...eventually because the truth, the foundation is sure, and very well documented anyway.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I hear you. Many years ago, before I started studying into ancient traditions, I just studied the mythology of ancient cultures to get a better understanding of the curriculum that I was expected to teach as a middle school educator. I soon focused on comparative mythology, and one of the things that registered with my Intuitive mind was the correlation between Yeshua and Shu. I quickly learned of a 'connection', one which at times tripped me, and my students out. It seemed that I developed an ability to cause it to rain at certin times of the season, just my evoking a particular name, or a combination of the two.

A few years ago, when I was living briefly in ATL, this came back to me after reading a thread here, which dealt with the Yoruba deity ESHU. I then studied deeper, connected the Three, and in the process, just my mere Though, almost got struck by Lightening one night, as a lightening storm occured, seemingly coincidentally, and when I went outside the next day, a few houses down a big Magnolia tree had been cut in half by the storm.

When I lived in Texas there were times when I would go into deep meditation, practicing some meditative exercises, and either it would start raining, or, if it was already raining, electrical storms would occur. On a couple of insances, the storms were so intense it gave me "premonitions". In each case, I would later call one of my relatives in Kali, and found that one of my Elders or Cousins had passed.

I had to stop meditating for these reasons. I am now very careful even in the manner of prayer, who I pray around, where I am at, etc. but it was that event in ATL that made me realize some things were not going to work out, and I started on the road, moving back to Kali the next morning. It was a tough decision because of the effect that the move has had on the relationship between myself and my daughter, as well as my participation, or lack thereof, with the Church in which she was raised and later baptised.

Therefore, all this is to say, in MY experience, Yeshua/Shu/Eshu is VERY Real!

And this is why I can never identify as "believing" in a single RELIGIOUS tradition.

Peace!

5. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    I guess it's up to the individual to learn more about Jesus and other prophets and religious, political leaders. Doing a little research on Jesus last night I learned that he came from small village of only about 400 people in Nazareth ( something most people already know ) and that Nazareth was located next to a large popular city called Sepphoris which was heavily influenced by the Greeks. If I had to guess it was probably the Las Vegas of Jesus' time.

6. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Hotep Brother.

Prayer is something with which to not be trifled. I am very glad that Europeans do not know how to pray. Very, glad indeed.

7. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    But that's another thing. We need not regard our ancestors as perfect. We respect our ancestors but we must acknowledge that they were humans. And truly our ancestors in the West, especially those who are far removed from Africa, likely didn't commune with God as intimately as other ancestors have. In this, that God is perfect, we need to respect that these ancestors were not as perfect. That's fine. So what?

I do not believe that Malcolm X had a homosexual relation. He mentions the homosexual prostitution market in Harlem in his autobiography. If I had my copy on my bookshelf, I might look up his opinion and settle the score. From what I heard, the citation for the comment on his homosexual exploits was made by a notorious defamer in Harlem. But what of it?

Malcolm X had a bigger error and I think that Dr. Clarke and Dr. Ben tried to undo that problem. Malcolm X had not only promoted Islam but, toward the end of his life, Malcolm X promoted Oriental Islam (and a brotherhood with Orientals.) He erred. The Oriental is more an enemy than the Occidental, in many respects. The warnings to Merikare was:

186 "The miserable Asiatic,
    187 is wretched because of the place he is in :
    188 short of water, bare of wood,
    189 its paths are many and painful because of mountains.
    190 He does not dwell in one place, (and)
    191 food propels his legs.
    192 He fights since the time of Horus,
    193 not conquering nor being conquered,
    194 he does not announce the day of combat,
    195 like a thief who hides for a (united) group."

I revive this (for Occidentals and Orientals) with the saying:

"Beware this miserable neighbor
    Maroon and Build For Self​
    For they lack a noble nature​
    They are savages in stealth."
    But observe Malcolm said otherwise. Now who but the Muslims are raping our women in Somalia and you could not believe your ears if you heard what these women said.

By mentioning the rape of our women in Somalia, I'm turned away from further typing.

Hotep