Black Relationships : How To Confront The Other Woman

I think it's shouldn't be about her but him while trying to confront the other woman
maybe she should have focus her confronting on him .......he knew she may not have!

In cases like this it's not always about her the other woman but him that Man !
and vice verse

To whom did you think I was referring? ...For me that's all the issue should ever be about.

I think it's shouldn't be about her but him while trying to confront the other woman
maybe she should have focus her confronting on him .......he knew she may not have!

In cases like this it's not always about her the other woman but him that Man !
and vice verse

To whom did you think I was referring? ...For me that's all the issue should ever be about.

Right. All you can really say to the other woman is ask her why and that is the dumbest question. Or tell her how much what she is doing is hurting you and she doesn't need to know that. But I know of one woman who was talking to her husband's paramour (something she had not intended to do) and come to find out he had been lying to both of them. Told the other woman that they were divorced and even after finding out the truth the other woman still wasn't sure if she wanted to be with him or not. The wife said bye to both of them.

Yawl know I can't hear to well so I could not understand the woman in the video. So I can't comment on the video itself unless one of yawl would be so kind as to give me the gist of what she said.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back