Black Spirituality Religion : How Do You Prove There No God ?

I'll try to be brief

IssaEl21 said:
If You're Going To Answer This Question , With One Of Your Testimony Pleasezz Don't Bother Ok . By The Way I Have Notice When You Do Answer Question You Never Use Chapter Or Verse < Why Is That ? >

Here The Question; Did God Start The Concept Of The Beginning ?

I'm not sure what you mean by the "Concept of the Beginning". I can only assume you're speaking of the story of creation. Well if this is the case I choose to believe Genesis 1. Your question is about "concept" though. The word "concept" means 1 A general idea derived or inferred from specific instances or occurrences. or 2 Something formed in the mind; a thought or notion. according to The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. We see in Genesis 1 God is a God of action as he does not ponder, he has given thought and now acting. Again the word concept is key. Its is nature for man to wonder "Where did I come from" and "How did my world come into existance"? This is where "concept" comes in. Since many nation have there own interpretation of the beginning there are many concepts. The one of the oldest being the Heliopolitian Cosmogony from ancient Egypt. Another is the Enuma Elish from Sumeria. There's Genesis by Moses of the Israelites. Then you have Darwinism and the theory of evolution. The list goes on. Nevertheless in many man made concepts of creation have an active deity or in some cases deities. The real question is which story is true and how do you prove it? Not even science is 100% accurate on that question. This is why many are theories and not facts. Brother to answer your first question, I will start providing scripture to justify my personal belief. It is obvious that you are well read in scripture and don't need references all the time to know what I'm talking about. But you are not a person of assumption so I will use reference when giving my interpretation. I hope I've answer your question. If this was not what you were looking for please explain I'm interested.

Peace

Radical Faith

Did God Start The Concept Of Beginning ?

Radical Faith said:
I'm not sure what you mean by the "Concept of the Beginning". I can only assume you're speaking of the story of creation. Well if this is the case I choose to believe Genesis 1. Your question is about "concept" though. The word "concept" means 1 A general idea derived or inferred from specific instances or occurrences. or 2 Something formed in the mind; a thought or notion. according to The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. We see in Genesis 1 God is a God of action as he does not ponder, he has given thought and now acting. Again the word concept is key. Its is nature for man to wonder "Where did I come from" and "How did my world come into existance"? This is where "concept" comes in. Since many nation have there own interpretation of the beginning there are many concepts. The one of the oldest being the Heliopolitian Cosmogony from ancient Egypt. Another is the Enuma Elish from Sumeria. There's Genesis by Moses of the Israelites. Then you have Darwinism and the theory of evolution. The list goes on. Nevertheless in many man made concepts of creation have an active deity or in some cases deities. The real question is which story is true and how do you prove it? Not even science is 100% accurate on that question. This is why many are theories and not facts. Brother to answer your first question, I will start providing scripture to justify my personal belief. It is obvious that you are well read in scripture and don't need references all the time to know what I'm talking about. But you are not a person of assumption so I will use reference when giving my interpretation. I hope I've answer your question. If this was not what you were looking for please explain I'm interested.

Peace

Radical Faith

No . God According To Christian Wouldn't Have A Concept Of Beginning And Ending Because Christian Declare God The Alpha And The Omega In Christianity . The Awal And The Akhir In Islam AndThe Reeshone And Akheron In Judaism . All Meaning The Beginning And The Ending . The First And The Last . And ForGodTo Be The Author Of The Concept Of . The Beginning AndEnding Would Subject Him To The The Ultimate Question Of Beginning OF WHAT ? And Why Do I Say That ? Because The Concept Of In The Beginning In Genesis Is Followed By The Statement . A Group Of Gods ( Eloheem ) Genesis 6;2 Psalm 82; 1 ; 82;6 ; John 10 ; 34 - 35.
Created The Heavens . And The Earth . The Next Question Would Be FROM WHAT ? But The Third Part Of The Staement Of Genesis Verse 2 Clears It Up When It States '' And The Earth Was Without Form AndVoid And Darkness Who Upon The Face Of The Deep '' That Means Clearly That Something Existed . But It Was As Stated Without Form And Void And Darkness Was Upon The Dace Or Surface Of The Deep . And The Spirit Of God ( Eloheem ) Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters . So This Couldn't Possibly Have Been The Very Beginning Of All Things Because Water Is A Compond Element H 2 O . Which Reveals The Existence Of At Least Eight Element ; 1. Hydrogen , 2 . Helium . 3 . Lithium , 4 . Beryllium 5 . Boron . 6 Carbon . 7 . Nitrogen And 8 . Oxygen . In Order To Have Carbon . Which In Itself Is A Substance Produced By Burning Or Deterioration . Tells Us That Not Only Did Water Exist . But A Substance Or Matter Existed . So There Is No Way One Can Declare The Statement In Genesis Chapter 1 As The Beginning Of All Creation And Of All Things .

I See Your Useing The English Dictionary , For The OverStanding Of Words Very Good Move , But If You You Get YourSelf A King Jame Version Hebrew & Greek KeyWord Study Bible . It Would Help You With The Overstanding Of What The Bible Really Saying . You Also Speak The Teaching Of < Enuma Elish from Sumeria.> Were These TEXTS Written Before The Bible ?
Another Question If I May ; If God Is The First And The Last , Who Established His Time Zone & What Was It Based Upon ?
In The Enuma Elish , Epic Of Creation , What Was The Name Of The God In This Text ?
Hotep - Ala Antuk = Peace Be Unto You

Though I Would Drop Some Real Knowledge On You .

Radical Faith said:

Peace

Radical Faith
First And Formost Egyptian Predate And Are The Parents Of All Religion Of Earth .....Dating Back Over 1000,Years We Birthed The Atlanteans AndThose Of Mu . Our Anciend Egiptian Ancestors Were TheFirst To Record Religious Doctrine, The First To Use Magic , Which Became The Root Of Religious Miracles . In Fact , They Were The First To Record , And The First To Pray . Of Which They Call Ashutat . We , TheAncient Egiptian Were The First To Set Up Ritual Ceremonies , Initation , Temples , Chapels And Lodges That Later Became Churchs , Synagogues , And Mosques . We . The Egiptians Were The First Respect Nature As A Whole And Set Up Symbolism . For Recognition For Each Living Thing . We Have Been Duplicated Perpertrated , Imitated . But Never Replicated . Many Have Borrowed From Us And Set Up Great Insitutions Preteding TO THE WORLD THAT THEY DON'T KNOW OR REMEMBER THEIR SOURCE . Jew , Christians . Muslims , Hindus , Buddhist And All Others . Are Perpetrating A Fraud And Are Guilty Of Misrepesention For The Simple Fact They Refuse To Give Due Recognition To The Source Of Their Teaching . Egipt . Not The Egipt You See Today In Northeast Africa And Not The Impersonators Who Reside There Today , But Pre - Dynastic Egipt , Which Birthed The 46 Dynasties . The Prayer Of The Ancient Egipt Is Recogized Because The Present Day Religious Establishment Have Stolen These Practices . Rituals And Ceremonies From Ancient Egipt . Even Borrowing Words From The Ancient Egiptian Language . Everyday , New Discoveries Are Confirming The Grander And Majesty Of Ancient Egipt , And The Pictures On The Wall Do Not Lie . Who The Ancient Egiptian Are And What RaceThe Ancient Egiptians Belonged To Is Apparent , Though Many HaveCome Into Egipt And Have Given The Ancient Drawing False Face Lifts And Fabricated False Mummies To Deceive The World . Of The Three ( 3 ) Original Races , The Nubains The First Race . The Mongolid . The Second Race And The Caucasoid , ARCHAEOLOGISTS HAVE PROVEN BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT THE OLDEST INHABITANTS OF THIS PLANET WERE THE NUBIANS AND WHAT RENDERS ONE A PURE NUBIANSIS THEIR NAPPY HAIR OR WOOLLY HAIR , NOT THE COLOROF THEIR SKIN . THEIR ROYAL CROWN IS THE SIGN OF THE FIRST RACE . THE GOD RACE . THE ONE RACE , THEONLY RACE OR LIVING BEINGS ON EARTH WITH NAPPY HAIR . WE ARE THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS OF ALL OTHERS . The Word Negroid Is From The Latin Word Negro From Negrito Meaning '' Black '' The Same As The Word Moor From Maurenos . Simply Describing The Nuwbuns Who After Being Mixed With Invaders . Became The Nubians , The Mixed Seeds As You See Today With Many Different Shades Of Skin Color And Hair Textures . But Are From The Original Black Seed Of Sudan . So As You Can See , Names Were Grafted And Changed And Even Later . The Descendants Of The Nuwbuns Inherited New Titles Such As Negro , ****** , Afro -American , African , And Many National Titles. When It All Comes Down To The Nuwbuns . The Original Egiptians , Negroid , Are The Mothers And Fathers Of CIVILIZATION ; The Root Seed Of Incarnated Divinity . Simply . The Gods That All Other Worship Yet Refuse To Respect Today . In 1998 A.D. Archaeologish Have Discovered The Earliest Known Writting . And It Came From Egipt , Not Sumer In Iraq As Previouly Mistaken They Got Their Writting From Egipt . You Will Find Hieroglyphic Tablets In Egipts But Not Sumerian Tablets In Egipt . Sumerian Culture Is Egiptian Culture . So In 1998 A.D. They Found On This Stela , A Relief Of A Tree And A Pharaoh Whose NameIs Recorded As Agrub '' Scorpion , Discussing Taxed And Other Important Govermetal And National Policies . So It Was OurAncient Egiptian Ancestors Who Gave The World Its First It Was Our Ancient Egiptian Ancestors Who Gave The World Its First And One It Greatest Achievement And Civilizations, Recording What They Did And Saw . Not To Mention All The Sports Goverment Laws , Medical Records . And The List Goes Goes On .
Its Is No Coincidence When I Tell You That In The Judaic Religion , They Too Stole Things From The Egiptian Culture . The Ten Commandments Of Leviticus 20 ; 1-19 Of The Bible Was Taken Directly Out Of The Book Of The Dead From The Declaration Of Innocence Before The Neteraat = Gods ''' Of The Tribunal Such As ''
Thou Shalt Not Kill ( Old Testament Exodus 20 ; 13 Is The Exact Same Thing As '' I Have Not Slain People '' Only In The Bible , They Take The Declaration And Turn Them Into Commandment From A So-called All - Powerful God Who Has To Create Laws . Take A LQQk At The Comparison Between The Book Of The Dead Which Existed Before The Old Testament Of The Bible .
Egiptian Declaration Of Innocence = Egiptian Book Of The Dead
1. O Wide-Strider Who CameForth From Anu ( Heliopolish ). . I Have Not Done Wrong . 2. O Fire-Embracer Who Came From Khemennu ( Hermoplis Ancient Religious City Of Middle Al Kham Associated With Tehuti ) . I Have Not Robbed
3 . O Swallower Of Shades Who Came Forth From Kemet I Have Not Slain People
4. O Terrible Of Face Who Came Forth From ( Rosetjau-name Of The Necropplis Of Giza Or Memphis , Also Passages In The Leading To The Other World ) , I Have Not Destroyed The Food Offering .
5. O Doubly Evil One Who Came Forth The Busirite Nome . I Have Not Had Intercourse With A Married Woman .
Monotheism / Christian Ten Commnandments . In Aramic / Hebrew
1. You Will Not Prostrate Yourself To Them . Nor Slave Them ; For I , A Yahuwa Eloheek Am A Jealous El . The One Visiting The Iniquity Of The Father Upon The Children Of The Third And Fourth Generation Of Them That Hate Me .
2 . You Will Not Steal .
3. You Are Not To Fight To Kill .
4 . Remember The Subbath Day To Keep It Holy
5 . You Are Not To Commit Abominations .
Just To Name A Few .
The JewAcquired Their Lifestyle From The Egipt , When They Came In Along With Their Masters , The Hyksos As Hyksos , Which Is A Greek Word Meaning '' Rulers Of The Foreign Land '' And In The Ancient Egiptian Language It Is Heka - Khasut . The Hysos Lived Under The Canaanites In The Land Of Canaan , The Cursed Seed Of The Torah , Old Testament In Genesis 9 ; 25 Also Read Leviticus Chapters 13 - 15 . The Seed Was Cursed With Leprosy Or Albinism , Who Were The Hyksos .
TheHyksos Conquered A Small Area Called Gebelein In The Delte Along TheTrade Route To Southern Plaestrine With Avaris As Its Center , Which Was In Thebes Of Upper Egypt And Reigned For A Period Of 100 Years . The Hyksos ' Stronghold Was Based In Lower Egypt . However , Sekenenre The Ruling A'aferi At The Time Initated Conflict With The Hyksos Vassals But Was Killed In Battle . His Wife Ahhotep Took Over The Kingdom . It Was Their Son A'aferti Kamose Who Eventually Conquered And Pushed Out The Hyksos From Egipt . Ahhotep , Sekenenre's Wife , Had Given Him Two Sons , Kamose AndAhmose . His Elder Son , Kamose Made The Greatest Impression Of The Kingdom . Records Of His Reign Are Recorded On Wooden Tables , The A'aferi Summoned HisCouncil And Explained The Situation To Them . It Was Far From Hopeful .
'' I know what my courage is for . There isa pharaoh at Avaris and there is another at Cush . Iam sitting like a hyphen between an Arab and Nubian . Those who dwell in the black land share their possessions with me . I cannot make make him cross at Memphis the water of Egypt ; now he is in possession of Khmunu ( Hermopolis ) . There is no one left who is not overwhelmed by the taxes of the Asiatics . I am going to meet him to cleave his belly . It is in my heart to deliver Egypt andto strike the Arabs.
A'aferti Kamose Celebrated His Victory With Two Stelae . They Are Written In The Same Way And They May Have Been Set Up Beside Each Other In The Temple Of Karnak . The Second Stela Is Still Intact A'aferti Kamose Saw Himself As The Master Of Avaris . Kamose Spent The Last Years Of His Life Preparing His Tomb . Like His Ancestors , The Pharaohs Of The 17th Dynasty . Unfortuately , Kamose Did Not Live To See The Entirety Of His Accomplishment . Kamose's Brother , A'aferti Ahmose Was The Next In Line To Keep Control Of The Theban Kingdom Where He Continued To Conquer And Push The Hyksos Out Of Egipt . A'aferti Ahmost Led The Second Attack On The Hyksos , Which Was Even More Successful Than His Brothers . The City Of Memphis Was Captured And The Theban Fleet Led By Ahmose Marched On To The City Of Avaris Which Was The Hyksos Capital Finally , The City Surrendered . Ahmose Took Over The Capital , Which He Then Extended And Decorated . The Rightful Rulers Were Back In Power And The Foreign Invaders Had Been Defeated . The Boundaries Of Egipt Had Been Redefined And The Southern Border Was Situated Deep In What Is Now Sudan Near Abu Hamid And The Northern Border Extended As Far As The Euphrates To A County Called Naharin . Egipt Rose To A ''' World Power '' The Hyksos Took With Them Egiptian Culture And Spreading It Throughout The Middle East . It Became The Foundation Of TheThree Monothestic Religions . Mosesism ( Judaism ) Christism ( Christianity ) And Muhammadism ( Islaam ) That Plague The World Today . Now As ForThe 46 Dynasties , There Is No Coincidence That The 46 Dynasties Relate To The 46 Chromosomes And Is Referring To The Mixing Of The Races . Mixing Our Seed With The Cursed Seed Of Canaan Is Why We Are No Longer Pure , But Are Now Nubians This Mixing Opened The Gate AndInvasions Of Europeans Such As The Armenians , Who Became Gypsies . Which Is One Of The Reasons Why The Land Was Called Egipt . Other Invaders Included The Turks Who Are Europears. The French Who Are Europeans . The Greeks Who Are Europeans . Along With Other Europeans All From The 11 Sons Of The Cursed Seed Of Canaan . Who Were Either Allowed To Settle There Or They Had Conquered It . TThese Are The Tribes Of Cursed Seed Of Canaan ( Genesis10 ; 15 ) Sidonites / Hethites / Jebusites / Amorites / Girgasites / Hivites / Arkites / Sinites / Arvadites / Zemarites / And The Hamathites. AsThese Different Tribes Invaded Egipt . Such As The Armenians , Ashurians Called Chaldeans Who Crossed Over From The Tigris Euphrates , Who Were Called Hebrews Or Jews In The Bible . Plagiarized Documents From The Sumerians And Phoenicians With Names And Stories Slightly Altered To Give A Nomadic Wandering Cursed Seed Race . An Identity Even To The Point Of Referring To Themselves As ''' God's Chosen '' And The God Of The Babylonians Was Baal , Who Was None Other Than Narmer ( Menes ) , Enoch , Adafa And Idriys Whom They Worshipped . So Their Book Referred To These Invading Tribes As The Chaldeans, Mitsrayimnites , Ki****es, Syrians, Phoenicians , And Eventually The Greeks ( Idonians ) And TheRoman Creating Your Hyksos , The 46 Dynasties , For 46 Chromosomes Referring To The Mixed Races . Different Names Were Applied To Our Original Egiptian Ancestors To Suit TheirCultures Like Kemet , Khamites From Ham Of Their Bibles In Genesis 6 ;10 The Father Of Canaan Ham Was The Son Of Noah Genesis6 ; 9 , But Noah Was Really Utnafishtim Of The Gilgamesh Epics . Again , Another History Or Story Stolen That Was Taught To You . Many ThingsWere Picked Up From The Original Tama-reyeaa / EgiptiansAnd Incorporated Into Their Different Cultures , Festivities , And Religions . In Judaism Christianity And Islaam . But It All Came From Egipt Just As The Sercet Societies As Freemasons / Shriner / Rosicrucians / Knight Of Columbus / Astars And Otrhers. All Got Their Teachings From Egiptian . George Washington . The Socalled First President Who Was A Freemason . Where Did The Freemason Get ThisFrom ? Of Course . Us The Ancient Egiptians. EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO ANCIENT EGIPT AND THERE IS NO DENYING IT . THE PICTURES ON THE WALLS OF EGIPT / Hieroglyphic Meaning '' Sacred Carving '' Of Egipt '' That Predates And Existed Prior To The Birth Of Moses / Yashua / Jesus /Muhammad / And Even Before Adam And Abraham . Moses Of TheOld Testament / One Of TheThree Yashua / JesusOf The NewTestament / Muhammad Of The Last Testament , The Quraan . And I Could Go On And On About Our True Culture '/ History :geek:

IssaEl21 said:
First And Formost Egyptian Predate And Are The Parents Of All Religion Of Earth .....Dating Back Over 1000,Years We Birthed The Atlanteans AndThose Of Mu . Our Anciend Egiptian Ancestors Were TheFirst To Record Religious Doctrine, The First To Use Magic , Which Became The Root Of Religious Miracles . In Fact , They Were The First To Record , And The First To Pray . Of Which They Call Ashutat . We , TheAncient Egiptian Were The First To Set Up Ritual Ceremonies , Initation , Temples , Chapels And Lodges That Later Became Churchs , Synagogues , And Mosques . We . The Egiptians Were The First Respect Nature As A Whole And Set Up Symbolism . For Recognition For Each Living Thing . We Have Been Duplicated Perpertrated , Imitated . But Never Replicated . Many Have Borrowed From Us And Set Up Great Insitutions Preteding TO THE WORLD THAT THEY DON'T KNOW OR REMEMBER THEIR SOURCE . Jew , Christians . Muslims , Hindus , Buddhist And All Others . Are Perpetrating A Fraud And Are Guilty Of Misrepesention For The Simple Fact They Refuse To Give Due Recognition To The Source Of Their Teaching . Egipt . Not The Egipt You See Today In Northeast Africa And Not The Impersonators Who Reside There Today , But Pre - Dynastic Egipt , Which Birthed The 46 Dynasties . The Prayer Of The Ancient Egipt Is Recogized Because The Present Day Religious Establishment Have Stolen These Practices . Rituals And Ceremonies From Ancient Egipt . Even Borrowing Words From The Ancient Egiptian Language . Everyday , New Discoveries Are Confirming The Grander And Majesty Of Ancient Egipt , And The Pictures On The Wall Do Not Lie . Who The Ancient Egiptian Are And What RaceThe Ancient Egiptians Belonged To Is Apparent , Though Many HaveCome Into Egipt And Have Given The Ancient Drawing False Face Lifts And Fabricated False Mummies To Deceive The World . Of The Three ( 3 ) Original Races , The Nubains The First Race . The Mongolid . The Second Race And The Caucasoid , ARCHAEOLOGISTS HAVE PROVEN BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT THE OLDEST INHABITANTS OF THIS PLANET WERE THE NUBIANS AND WHAT RENDERS ONE A PURE NUBIANSIS THEIR NAPPY HAIR OR WOOLLY HAIR , NOT THE COLOROF THEIR SKIN . THEIR ROYAL CROWN IS THE SIGN OF THE FIRST RACE . THE GOD RACE . THE ONE RACE , THEONLY RACE OR LIVING BEINGS ON EARTH WITH NAPPY HAIR . WE ARE THE MOTHERS AND FATHERS OF ALL OTHERS . The Word Negroid Is From The Latin Word Negro From Negrito Meaning '' Black '' The Same As The Word Moor From Maurenos . Simply Describing The Nuwbuns Who After Being Mixed With Invaders . Became The Nubians , The Mixed Seeds As You See Today With Many Different Shades Of Skin Color And Hair Textures . But Are From The Original Black Seed Of Sudan . So As You Can See , Names Were Grafted And Changed And Even Later . The Descendants Of The Nuwbuns Inherited New Titles Such As Negro , ****** , Afro -American , African , And Many National Titles. When It All Comes Down To The Nuwbuns . The Original Egiptians , Negroid , Are The Mothers And Fathers Of CIVILIZATION ; The Root Seed Of Incarnated Divinity . Simply . The Gods That All Other Worship Yet Refuse To Respect Today . In 1998 A.D. Archaeologish Have Discovered The Earliest Known Writting . And It Came From Egipt , Not Sumer In Iraq As Previouly Mistaken They Got Their Writting From Egipt . You Will Find Hieroglyphic Tablets In Egipts But Not Sumerian Tablets In Egipt . Sumerian Culture Is Egiptian Culture . So In 1998 A.D. They Found On This Stela , A Relief Of A Tree And A Pharaoh Whose NameIs Recorded As Agrub '' Scorpion , Discussing Taxed And Other Important Govermetal And National Policies . So It Was OurAncient Egiptian Ancestors Who Gave The World Its First It Was Our Ancient Egiptian Ancestors Who Gave The World Its First And One It Greatest Achievement And Civilizations, Recording What They Did And Saw . Not To Mention All The Sports Goverment Laws , Medical Records . And The List Goes Goes On .
Its Is No Coincidence When I Tell You That In The Judaic Religion , They Too Stole Things From The Egiptian Culture . The Ten Commandments Of Leviticus 20 ; 1-19 Of The Bible Was Taken Directly Out Of The Book Of The Dead From The Declaration Of Innocence Before The Neteraat = Gods ''' Of The Tribunal Such As ''
Thou Shalt Not Kill ( Old Testament Exodus 20 ; 13 Is The Exact Same Thing As '' I Have Not Slain People '' Only In The Bible , They Take The Declaration And Turn Them Into Commandment From A So-called All - Powerful God Who Has To Create Laws . Take A LQQk At The Comparison Between The Book Of The Dead Which Existed Before The Old Testament Of The Bible .
Egiptian Declaration Of Innocence = Egiptian Book Of The Dead
1. O Wide-Strider Who CameForth From Anu ( Heliopolish ). . I Have Not Done Wrong . 2. O Fire-Embracer Who Came From Khemennu ( Hermoplis Ancient Religious City Of Middle Al Kham Associated With Tehuti ) . I Have Not Robbed
3 . O Swallower Of Shades Who Came Forth From Kemet I Have Not Slain People
4. O Terrible Of Face Who Came Forth From ( Rosetjau-name Of The Necropplis Of Giza Or Memphis , Also Passages In The Leading To The Other World ) , I Have Not Destroyed The Food Offering .
5. O Doubly Evil One Who Came Forth The Busirite Nome . I Have Not Had Intercourse With A Married Woman .
Monotheism / Christian Ten Commnandments . In Aramic / Hebrew
1. You Will Not Prostrate Yourself To Them . Nor Slave Them ; For I , A Yahuwa Eloheek Am A Jealous El . The One Visiting The Iniquity Of The Father Upon The Children Of The Third And Fourth Generation Of Them That Hate Me .
2 . You Will Not Steal .
3. You Are Not To Fight To Kill .
4 . Remember The Subbath Day To Keep It Holy
5 . You Are Not To Commit Abominations .
Just To Name A Few .
The JewAcquired Their Lifestyle From The Egipt , When They Came In Along With Their Masters , The Hyksos As Hyksos , Which Is A Greek Word Meaning '' Rulers Of The Foreign Land '' And In The Ancient Egiptian Language It Is Heka - Khasut . The Hysos Lived Under The Canaanites In The Land Of Canaan , The Cursed Seed Of The Torah , Old Testament In Genesis 9 ; 25 Also Read Leviticus Chapters 13 - 15 . The Seed Was Cursed With Leprosy Or Albinism , Who Were The Hyksos .
TheHyksos Conquered A Small Area Called Gebelein In The Delte Along TheTrade Route To Southern Plaestrine With Avaris As Its Center , Which Was In Thebes Of Upper Egypt And Reigned For A Period Of 100 Years . The Hyksos ' Stronghold Was Based In Lower Egypt . However , Sekenenre The Ruling A'aferi At The Time Initated Conflict With The Hyksos Vassals But Was Killed In Battle . His Wife Ahhotep Took Over The Kingdom . It Was Their Son A'aferti Kamose Who Eventually Conquered And Pushed Out The Hyksos From Egipt . Ahhotep , Sekenenre's Wife , Had Given Him Two Sons , Kamose AndAhmose . His Elder Son , Kamose Made The Greatest Impression Of The Kingdom . Records Of His Reign Are Recorded On Wooden Tables , The A'aferi Summoned HisCouncil And Explained The Situation To Them . It Was Far From Hopeful .
'' I know what my courage is for . There isa pharaoh at Avaris and there is another at Cush . Iam sitting like a hyphen between an Arab and Nubian . Those who dwell in the black land share their possessions with me . I cannot make make him cross at Memphis the water of Egypt ; now he is in possession of Khmunu ( Hermopolis ) . There is no one left who is not overwhelmed by the taxes of the Asiatics . I am going to meet him to cleave his belly . It is in my heart to deliver Egypt andto strike the Arabs.
A'aferti Kamose Celebrated His Victory With Two Stelae . They Are Written In The Same Way And They May Have Been Set Up Beside Each Other In The Temple Of Karnak . The Second Stela Is Still Intact A'aferti Kamose Saw Himself As The Master Of Avaris . Kamose Spent The Last Years Of His Life Preparing His Tomb . Like His Ancestors , The Pharaohs Of The 17th Dynasty . Unfortuately , Kamose Did Not Live To See The Entirety Of His Accomplishment . Kamose's Brother , A'aferti Ahmose Was The Next In Line To Keep Control Of The Theban Kingdom Where He Continued To Conquer And Push The Hyksos Out Of Egipt . A'aferti Ahmost Led The Second Attack On The Hyksos , Which Was Even More Successful Than His Brothers . The City Of Memphis Was Captured And The Theban Fleet Led By Ahmose Marched On To The City Of Avaris Which Was The Hyksos Capital Finally , The City Surrendered . Ahmose Took Over The Capital , Which He Then Extended And Decorated . The Rightful Rulers Were Back In Power And The Foreign Invaders Had Been Defeated . The Boundaries Of Egipt Had Been Redefined And The Southern Border Was Situated Deep In What Is Now Sudan Near Abu Hamid And The Northern Border Extended As Far As The Euphrates To A County Called Naharin . Egipt Rose To A ''' World Power '' The Hyksos Took With Them Egiptian Culture And Spreading It Throughout The Middle East . It Became The Foundation Of TheThree Monothestic Religions . Mosesism ( Judaism ) Christism ( Christianity ) And Muhammadism ( Islaam ) That Plague The World Today . Now As ForThe 46 Dynasties , There Is No Coincidence That The 46 Dynasties Relate To The 46 Chromosomes And Is Referring To The Mixing Of The Races . Mixing Our Seed With The Cursed Seed Of Canaan Is Why We Are No Longer Pure , But Are Now Nubians This Mixing Opened The Gate AndInvasions Of Europeans Such As The Armenians , Who Became Gypsies . Which Is One Of The Reasons Why The Land Was Called Egipt . Other Invaders Included The Turks Who Are Europears. The French Who Are Europeans . The Greeks Who Are Europeans . Along With Other Europeans All From The 11 Sons Of The Cursed Seed Of Canaan . Who Were Either Allowed To Settle There Or They Had Conquered It . TThese Are The Tribes Of Cursed Seed Of Canaan ( Genesis10 ; 15 ) Sidonites / Hethites / Jebusites / Amorites / Girgasites / Hivites / Arkites / Sinites / Arvadites / Zemarites / And The Hamathites. AsThese Different Tribes Invaded Egipt . Such As The Armenians , Ashurians Called Chaldeans Who Crossed Over From The Tigris Euphrates , Who Were Called Hebrews Or Jews In The Bible . Plagiarized Documents From The Sumerians And Phoenicians With Names And Stories Slightly Altered To Give A Nomadic Wandering Cursed Seed Race . An Identity Even To The Point Of Referring To Themselves As ''' God's Chosen '' And The God Of The Babylonians Was Baal , Who Was None Other Than Narmer ( Menes ) , Enoch , Adafa And Idriys Whom They Worshipped . So Their Book Referred To These Invading Tribes As The Chaldeans, Mitsrayimnites , Ki****es, Syrians, Phoenicians , And Eventually The Greeks ( Idonians ) And TheRoman Creating Your Hyksos , The 46 Dynasties , For 46 Chromosomes Referring To The Mixed Races . Different Names Were Applied To Our Original Egiptian Ancestors To Suit TheirCultures Like Kemet , Khamites From Ham Of Their Bibles In Genesis 6 ;10 The Father Of Canaan Ham Was The Son Of Noah Genesis6 ; 9 , But Noah Was Really Utnafishtim Of The Gilgamesh Epics . Again , Another History Or Story Stolen That Was Taught To You . Many ThingsWere Picked Up From The Original Tama-reyeaa / EgiptiansAnd Incorporated Into Their Different Cultures , Festivities , And Religions . In Judaism Christianity And Islaam . But It All Came From Egipt Just As The Sercet Societies As Freemasons / Shriner / Rosicrucians / Knight Of Columbus / Astars And Otrhers. All Got Their Teachings From Egiptian . George Washington . The Socalled First President Who Was A Freemason . Where Did The Freemason Get ThisFrom ? Of Course . Us The Ancient Egiptians. EVERYTHING LEADS BACK TO ANCIENT EGIPT AND THERE IS NO DENYING IT . THE PICTURES ON THE WALLS OF EGIPT / Hieroglyphic Meaning '' Sacred Carving '' Of Egipt '' That Predates And Existed Prior To The Birth Of Moses / Yashua / Jesus /Muhammad / And Even Before Adam And Abraham . Moses Of TheOld Testament / One Of TheThree Yashua / JesusOf The NewTestament / Muhammad Of The Last Testament , The Quraan . And I Could Go On And On About Our True Culture '/ History :geek:

Wow impresses brother. Most of this I knew or heard before. I don't deny Ancient Egyptian Culture is the blueprint, the mold and the foundation for all of civilation. Here something that you may or may not have heard; I forget the source but archaeologist found an actual flying wooden toy bird Egyptian children fancied. The remarkable thing about this toy is it still was fully functional and it resembled the same structure and design of the U.S. military's C-130 Hercules transport plane. So we can add aerodynamics to the list of subjects Egyptians gave the world. It pisses me off when movies like "Stargate" come out discrediting our people. This movie essentially is saying that our ancestor could not have possibly had the intellengence to accomplish what they accomplished without help from "advanced extraterrestrial lifeforms". They just can give us the credit can they. Anyway brother I still follow my heart an believe what is for me is for me. I leave you with this, though our system of belief differs I admire your compassion and convention to your cause. I just hope that when you are judged that your soul is found to be lighter than a feather when you make your 42 confessions.

Peace

Radical Faith

Answers

IssaEl21 said:
No . God According To Christian Wouldn't Have A Concept Of Beginning And Ending Because Christian Declare God The Alpha And The Omega In Christianity . The Awal And The Akhir In Islam AndThe Reeshone And Akheron In Judaism . All Meaning The Beginning And The Ending . The First And The Last . And ForGodTo Be The Author Of The Concept Of . The Beginning AndEnding Would Subject Him To The The Ultimate Question Of Beginning OF WHAT ? And Why Do I Say That ? Because The Concept Of In The Beginning In Genesis Is Followed By The Statement . A Group Of Gods ( Eloheem ) Genesis 6;2 Psalm 82; 1 ; 82;6 ; John 10 ; 34 - 35.
Created The Heavens . And The Earth . The Next Question Would Be FROM WHAT ? But The Third Part Of The Staement Of Genesis Verse 2 Clears It Up When It States '' And The Earth Was Without Form AndVoid And Darkness Who Upon The Face Of The Deep '' That Means Clearly That Something Existed . But It Was As Stated Without Form And Void And Darkness Was Upon The Dace Or Surface Of The Deep . And The Spirit Of God ( Eloheem ) Moved Upon The Face Of The Waters . So This Couldn't Possibly Have Been The Very Beginning Of All Things Because Water Is A Compond Element H 2 O . Which Reveals The Existence Of At Least Eight Element ; 1. Hydrogen , 2 . Helium . 3 . Lithium , 4 . Beryllium 5 . Boron . 6 Carbon . 7 . Nitrogen And 8 . Oxygen . In Order To Have Carbon . Which In Itself Is A Substance Produced By Burning Or Deterioration . Tells Us That Not Only Did Water Exist . But A Substance Or Matter Existed . So There Is No Way One Can Declare The Statement In Genesis Chapter 1 As The Beginning Of All Creation And Of All Things .

I See Your Useing The English Dictionary , For The OverStanding Of Words Very Good Move , But If You You Get YourSelf A King Jame Version Hebrew & Greek KeyWord Study Bible . It Would Help You With The Overstanding Of What The Bible Really Saying . You Also Speak The Teaching Of < Enuma Elish from Sumeria.> Were These TEXTS Written Before The Bible ?
Another Question If I May ; If God Is The First And The Last , Who Established His Time Zone & What Was It Based Upon ?
In The Enuma Elish , Epic Of Creation , What Was The Name Of The God In This Text ?
Hotep - Ala Antuk = Peace Be Unto You

Sorry for not answering right away brother by my threads you can see I work nights and some nights I have time and some nights I don't. Yes the Enuma Elish predates the Bible. In the 7 tablet the story is mainly about two characters Marduk is the god of all gods and Tiamut the goddess of chaos. The story essentially is about their battle. Tiamut transforms into a snake and is defeated by Marduk. Marduk split her corps in half creating the sky and earth and human beings were spawned from blood and bone. Born from chaos hmmmm. How interesting. Now the more challenging question. Before we answer this question we must ask what is time and it's properties. By definition time is a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future. This is according to the The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Through there are numerous meanings for this word let look at this one. In the definition we see time has a begin and an end. Time is irreversible. Time is the product of our physical universe. Time to us is moments of existence. To see an understand time all one has to do is look at the night sky. Science has proven to look at luminous heavenly bodies is to literal be looking into the past. Science has proven that we are moving farther away far eachother. Stars, planets, systems and galaxies are moving away but from what? Scientists believe from what is known as the singularity where time started. This is more commonly called the "big bang theory". Question: what caused the big bang? God did. Genesis 1:1 say "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". Notice how heaven is plural. This mean God created the universe in which the the earth is a part of. In order for God to do this God would have to exist outside the physics three dimensional universe that we live in. Jeremiah 23:23-24 says
23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.
Also Psalms 102:27 says
27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

These two scriptures suggest that God exists in a higher dimension outside our own, incomprehensible to the laws of physics that govern our universe. Time nor space have no barring on God. This is why God is eternal without beginning or end. So I hope this has answered your questions.

Peace

Radical Faith

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back