Black Spirituality Religion : Requesting Any (Number) of 5 Percenters to 'Show and Prove' that any Black Woman is a 'Savage'

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Perfection, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    As you and I go deeper into the 21st Century there must be certain norms we must all begin to start respecting as it relates to our Black Women. What I have noticed in some systems of thought is this widespread debasement of our Black Women under the convenient guise of a religious or quasi-religious balcony. You got some Brothas on street corners across black American cities spewing unbelievable forms of hate and intimidation against our Black Women under a religious oreintation.

As a collective, black men do nothing.

You have other belief systems stating that our women are the reason why the black nations of the world have fallen from the Ancient World and they gloat by saying this is the reason why 70 percent of Black Women are single. So they not only use false data to examine a most involved question but they also suggest that somehow Black Women are cursed.

As a collective, black men do nothing.

The latest is a representative of the 5 Percenters stating that he believes there is a such thing as a "savage" Black Woman. In the spirit of full-disclosure, he seems to desire to ease over this disturbing comment with the qualification that he:

observed black males and females being savages (Precise Allah...4.25.2013).

So what's the difference between the two? Isn't he offering a "balanced" castigation? On the surface it seems so, but the factors which should concern reasonable people is because it is our Black Woman who carries forth the nation. She is the first teacher. Therefore, what she knows she teaches. But see there's something else she transfers to the child that many overlook. What she feels she teaches as well. By nature, Black Women have a certain 'connectedness' to one another. She's deeply joined spiritually to her fellow sistah. They can relate to each other on deeper levels than Brothas could ever imagine. So if she is seeing, or being told or being "taught" that her fellow sistah is a "savage" she will--at the alpha level--see herself as one too and it will express itself in one way or the other. Either all Black Women are savages or none of them are.

Black Women and black men are connected. So if she is a savage, then all the black world are savages.

If she is teaching her children (our children) that some Black Women are savages then this leaves no room for love and understanding for those whose thought processes are dissimilar to her own.

Maybe we can avoid this discussion if we're told that by "savage" the 5 Percenters do not mean "barbaric" and or "uncivilized" or "lacking culture and refinement."
    In the meantime, there should be no quasi-religious group or any bonafied group who is known to be religious allowed to denigrate our Black Queens. Rhetorically speaking, if you call Shanequa a savage and she is Tyrone's Queen, how then, should Tyrone respond to your disrespect towards Shanequa?

We must begin to realize this behavioral framework is no longer tenable for intelligent black people. Also we must recognize that these black-woman-denigration chants are political necessities working against a more acceptable environment for us all. Black Women should not have to be a part of any group to not be called names of denigration.

History has shown us that the most advanced thinking black men respect all Black Women regardless of her ideological affiliations and predicaments in life. You don't have to wear a long dress, or have a degree or wear locks for me to respect you as a Queen. If you're a Black Woman...you're in.

For those reasons, I am requesting that any number of 5 Percenters --males only--engage with this question and demonstrate their claim that there is such a concept as a "savage" Black Woman.

Because this has come from the mind of one of the 5 Percenters, a very influential group, I'm asking any of these Brothas to come forth and make the case for a "savage" Black Woman---as seen through the eyes of a 5 Percenter. If not, then I respectfully ask that you take the word back and use a different, more respectful term when addressing the first women of this planet.

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    lol...this should be good...:popcorn1:

one love
    khasm

3. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

You must be trying to get a rep. OK, cool. If this is what you have to do to try and get one so be it. You don't need a whole group of Gods to answer this. One will suffice.

Before I decide this potential debate is pointless please define for me what you mean by "savage" and what are the qualifications for a black female to call herself a "woman?"

Answer well and we can keep this going.

Peace

4. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Not really. I'm thinking I'll get bored with this real quick but we'll see.

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    actually, they don't have to. if that's what they believe that is their right.

IMO : NGE can believe what they believe within the context of their system, i can believe what i believe within the context of my system and you can believe what ever you want within the context of yours. nobody has to 'prove' anything to anybody.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    The brother don't have to answer it, I'll answer it. Whether it be through conditioning or just sheer ignorance , anytime a black man or woman has accepted or incorporated the values of white people within themselves to the degree that we begin acting outside of our nature, we're being a savage. Savage people oppressed and enslaved ours. Savage people presently govern this nation and society and sadly many of us in fact, talk like, think like and act like the very savages that I just mentioned.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Yall are full of it. You are trying to get a visceral rise out of people. Even in the passage you quoted your premise is so incorrect.

I'm a Black woman. And I am not savage. And no where in our degrees does is say the Black woman is savage.

You don't want this fight you are trying to start.....

8. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Peace my dear Brotha. Let me say that I'm appreciative that you have accepted my invitation to discuss why 5 Percenters think there is such a concept as any Black Woman being a 'savage.'

I will ignore your comment about the "rep" part because I know you are about doing the knowledge and letting the science do what it do and so the readers can expect from the both of us the best behaviour from two great, strong black men.

Although you disagree, I still am hopeful that there will be additional, perhaps more seasoned (Elders) 5 Percenters who would join us so that we can have the benefit of obtaining a much more broader and historical view of this savage you all speak of.

Finally, let me inform you what I will not do. I'm not here to disrespect the honorable nation of the 5 Percenters as I respect all of you along with the Father Clarence 13X (PBU). Like all of our systems of thought, when tweaked at the correct frequency, they are all beneficial to the collective black world.

You and I are here today stemming from a reasonable, legitimate concern with your Nation: the aspersion of Black Women by the use of disrespectful monikers: savage, savagery, uncivilized, un-righteous.

Beginning your side by shifting the burden of defintion to my side is not appropriate, considering for one that I introduced the question and I have also provided some basic feelers as to what one assumes and knows the word to mean to people.

So, I agree with you, and I stated it already in my opening comments. This discussion can terminate quickly. Do you agree with how a 'savage' is being defined with the partial list of a definition already established above in the opening comments?

9. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    percep revo.jpg

10. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    you're partially correct. you can believe what you wanna believe if what you believe doesn't encourage--or plant the seeds--in people to wanna hurt or destroy me by what you call me.

i'm not suggesting that the 5 are doing this intentionally. no, not at all. but words have might and if influential people (collective or individually) are calling people rats then people will have that perception.

people treat you how they see you.