Black Spirituality Religion : How Do You Prove There No God ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Aug 18, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    How Do You Prove There No God ?

2. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Earth

Would Like To Hear What Others Say Before I Give The Answer .
    Now That I Have Them Thinking . By The Way What Do You Think ?

3. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    WEll, I'm intersted in the answer, even if no one else is.....

4. dstny

dstny Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    God

John 4:24...God is a spirit
    1 John 4.....God is love
    Genesis 1...God creates

5. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    You can't prove it, and thus follows the mystery of faith.

6. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

You can't prove there is no God because for everyone there is a god. How can this be? Simple. Everyone worships something or someone, even Atheists. It's about servitude. We all must serve something or someone, even if it's serving yourself. In that case we become our own god until we die. Atheists try so hard not to believe in God that it's like being in visible oppossed to God when it shouldn't matter.

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    I See You Still Haven't Learn AnyThing . Right ???

WherEver One Ask A Quetioin . He Or She Has The Answer , Or They Are LQQKING For An Answer , Or They Are Shareing SomeThing OverStand , Your MisTake Is Your LQQking For Those Who Think Like Yourself And Accept Things WithOut Questioning Them . That's A Very Bad Mistake , When Ones Dealing With One Soul OverStand , Thats Like Saying , You Have To Wait Until You DIE To Find Out What You Have Be Taught Was A Lie Or The Truth.Now If You Willing To Take That Chance So Be It ...
    P.S. Please No More Testimony = Words Of Men And Woman And Not Of The Most High = SomeThing MadeUp = Can't Never Be Prove . :jawdrop:

8. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    How Do You Prove There Is No God ?

By Your Own Existence , For God Only Exists In And Through Man , Not Before And Not After As He Needs Him . It's This Concept Of God Being An Old Man Sitting In Heaven With A Lot Of Winged Angels Around That Don't Exist . God Came Into Existence With Each Individual's Awareness Of God . Terms Like'' God The Father '' And '' Our Father '' , Help To Create The God Image . The Day That You Became Aware Of God Was The Day That God Began To Exist . So In Fact . God Only Exist As Long As Man Existed . And God Cannot Exist After Man Except In Concept . Remember . You Made This God A Man . God Is A Part Of Man's Intellect As An Assurance That He Is Superior To Other Animals ; A Way Of Feeding His Insecurities . Such As Having Pets . Is There A God That Puts Anything Anywhere ? This Is An Interesting Question Because Propaganda And Indoctrination Has Made The Very People Responsible For The Monotheistic Belief In '' A God Force '' Guilty Of Ignoring The Very Scripture That They Declare Infallible . For Instance . The Word Eloheem , Which Is Being Traslated As God In Genesis . In The Translation Is Read As A Singular . But Grammatically Could Be Read Plural . Genesis 6; 2 , 6;4 ,
    Job 1 ; 6 . 2 ; 1 Psalm 82 ; 1 , 82 ; 6 , John 10 ; 34 - 35 .... In Fact . In The Language That The Theologians Of Judaism Claim It Was Revealed In Hebrew , Such As The Word Eloheem . In Fact . It Is Plural In That Language . So . The Question . '' Is There A God ? Leaves Room For Questioning . Are They Ready To Face The Fact That Their Holy Book Begins With '' In The Beginning Gods Created '' . And Not '' In The Beginning The God Or A God Created ? Where Did The Concept Of God Come From ? The Concept Of God Came Out Of The Loneliness Of The Intelligent Homo - Sapien . When This Being Evolved To The Point Where It Could Separate Hate From Love . Fear From Courage . Be Decisive . Make Decisions . Become Possessive . It Bred Desire , Need , Want , Jealousy , And Loneliness , When Human Creatures Feel That No Other Human Quite UnderStands Them Or Can't Satisfy Their Craving . They Created The God Concept . A Universal Father Or Grand Father Type That Is Ever Forgiving And Most Merciful ; Even To The Point Of Justification For Wrong Doing Through Confession And Forgiveness . One Of The First Signs Of This Is In The Bible Genesis2 ; 18 Where It States And I Quote ... '' And The LORD God Said , It Is Not Good That The Man Should Be Alone ; I Will Make Him An Help Meet For Him . '' ;..... The Word '' Alone '' And '' Not Good '' Tells You That This God Knew What Loneliness Was . Giving God Human Feelings . :geek:

9. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    You've got some good points.

You got some good points. You are looking at things from a human being point of view though. I like to call it spiritual awakening when we discover God. And no I don't believe God is some " pie in the sky" or " the old man in the sky sitting on a throne in the clouds". As I've stated God is unique and transcendent meaning one of a kind or like no other. There for we don't have the capacity to understand God. For example, how does God manage to hear everyones prayers, provide everyone with what they need (not wants)keep everything in the universe in balance, etc... To know the mechanical workings of how this is done would give us equal status to God and we are so far from that it can't be measured. Also when God breathed life into man we received some of characterics such as emotion not the other way around. Man has corrupted the "God concept" by have a "God complex". We become intoxicated with the perception of the power of life and death. We willingly take on the responsibility for the care and nurture of others for the sake of companionship.ie pets, children, patients, elderly etc..This is the God in us manifesting itself. God created us to be a part of his family and his pleasure. There has always been God and there will alway be God whether we are a part of the picture or not. Peace brother.

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    I Have A Question If I May ?

If You're Going To Answer This Question , With One Of Your Testimony Pleasezz Don't Bother Ok . By The Way I Have Notice When You Do Answer Question You Never Use Chapter Or Verse < Why Is That ? >

Here The Question; Did God Start The Concept Of The Beginning ?