Black Relationships : How do you get an ex back that let you go?

yeah the need space thing came out her mouth of course. I hate that word, i rather u say look im sexing someone else and im not a good woman. Because I really don't even want a new guy treating her right for some reason. Its like I knwo I was GOOD MAN, so why should she deserve another good one if she isn't with a good one now myselfnow.its mean but you know sometimes folks have to get something back for not being wise and thinking the grass is greener when it really isn't. Plus some women always complain about no good men but when they have one they act liek they can't handle it

lol first real girflreind title having, emotionally it has blown me finacially I don't see it homie. **** why folks just make it easy to move on and ****. Almost shows me folks didn't really love their ex that dag on much, and if she really let go of me that much why do we still talk on the phone, and im probably be over there when she moves in a month. If she is seeing another guy it must not be to serious to even consider letting me over. I just know I am not trying to be 30 and be unmarried I seen folks situation and they are not happy

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back