Black Relationships : How do you get an ex back that let you go?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by versatilepg, Feb 9, 2005.

1. versatilepg

versatilepg Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't like just bein my ex's friend sometimes. Do you really have to let someone go to get them back sometimes?

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    You can't. If this person let you go it was for a reason. The best thing to do is move on and forget about them. You don't have to date someone right away, but at least let your ex know that you aren't waiting for them to take you back. Let him/ her know that you have better things to do than worry about them....even if you don't.

3. versatilepg

Ratings:
    +0
    well I think she knows that but she already claims I hope you take me back. I really don't have nothing to do but work my 2 jobs, which makes my social suffer

4. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Versa', Kente is right- Move On!. I know that it is a hard thing to do, but do it for yourself. It ain't cute at all to be pining after someone who don't want you. If you got a cool personality- don't trip, some dude will try to get at you a.s.a.p. . Take up Jogging or some form of excersise that makes you feel good, that will help raise your Self Esteem as well as your overall Health. In the Middle of one of your Workouts you'll come to realize that you are capable of loving someone who will love you back.

Go Get'Em Tigress!

5. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

You know what, even if she does "hope you take her back", don't take her back. At least not right away. The best thing to do, whether she wants you back or not, is to take time and let her know that she's not the only woman in this world. If she wants you back...that's too bad. She left you now she's going to have to wait until you feel good and ready. Don't play games, but also don't give in and let her have all the power in the relationship. She can't always have what she wants. First she doesn't want you, now she does...so what. Take your time and after a little while, if you want to allow her the opportunity to be with you....then you'll say so. Don't let her run you bro. The last thing you want to do is make her think she can come and go as she pleases.

6. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Mmhhh...

Let come or not,that is the question!It will depend,for my own,on the deepness of your relationship;was it base on sex,on exchanges...If it was not so serious,why not bein' with her again.Just have fun one more time together!But if it was serious,forget about...nothing will bring back the magic air between the two of you

7. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Versa' is a Dude???? Oops I'm sorry!. Well, the message can pretty much apply to you just the same. Once more, I apologize.(me fussing)" See, that's what I get for not reading ALL of the posts....."

8. versatilepg

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I am a man, now I know not to act like she only woman inthe world. But I feel like if I still want her I am not going to start the game playing **** most people do. It was serious, if wasn't about just sex it never was.
    She I would think knows she won't come and go as she pleases plus she is every bit of 22. I workout and have 2 job so I stay busy but I know even talking to new ladies they are just bad out here

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    try money

works for me............... :jump:

10. versatilepg

Ratings:
    +0
    The magic air between us hh, we didn't end on bad terms. I swear folks really despise ex's sometimes. Look I have self esteem I just know she is the one regardless of this.
    Has anyone here ever got back with an ex?

Move on I can do but **** I still love the girl