Health Body says Black People are Naturally Mad

Keita said:
White Supremacy and racisim is a 360 circle. The job of the outer circle is to control and define everything contained within the circle. Power is the ability to put forth ideas and to have others accept those ideas as being true and as being their own. This they have been successful at doing due to their control and definition of religion, education (miseducation), economics, politics, law, sex, labor, entertainment and war.

This report which was backed by so called black professionals has the objective of stirring up and enticing extreme "emotional reactions" from the very people it was aimed against...Us !! This is an act of "distraction" which is always injected in our circumference to monitor our reactions and to see who the "new voices of leadership" may or may not be. A very good "war tactic", for those of us who play chess.

This we need not feed into or get ourselves roused up about. They are simply doing their job...divide, define, redefine, access, re-access and maintain psychological and social confusion and misdirection from what they really have going on . Only those best qualified and who are in the position to deal with this need involve themselves.

I can appreciate the views expresed here. One question or thought i had has to do with your last sentence...
Only those best qualified and who are in the position to deal with this need involve themselves

I wonder who they are??

Beloved:

The Human Beings are the most Mental disturbed specie on this planet, therefore crazy people are not qualified to psychoanalyze Black people objectively and I daresay at all, because of their Racist Nature and any Black professional that agree with this document will also display a Mental disorder.

the discipline of psychiatry is a discipline created by Racist crazy Human Beings, because the attitude and behavior they express toward Black people, such is of a Mind that is Mentally disturbed, there is no greater psychosis displayed than by the Human Being, they creates their own reality which is an illusion and have it to become real by their racist acts against Black and poor people of a dark shaded color. .

HILY

Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM

truetothecause said:
I can appreciate the views expresed here. One question or thought i had has to do with your last sentence...

I wonder who they are??

Dr. Joy Leary
Dr. Francis Cress Welsing
Dr. Neely Fuller
Dr. Wade Nobles and many others. In other words, those in that field who have an African Consciousness and the academic sheepskin to counter them on a professional level in terms and analysis that they can not counter.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back