Black Relationships : Have you ever been in love?

I'm madd in love now. I'd have to say my first puppy love was with my crush A. Johnson:zipit: I was head over heels behind this guy. True love is no joke, but this crush made 'love' look like a basket case. I remember our first kiss on June 12, 1992, @ 8:30 p.m., somewhere special in Cali. Like whoa, but this is what a dash of love can etch into ones memory. He moved away, and I was so heartbroken. Took me 7 years to 'let it alone'. When that special someone sweeps you off your feet, better make it last, cuz true old fashioned love is so very hard to find. Found mines.......

:hearts2: :hearts4: :couple: :hearts4: :hearts2:

:luvv: i seem to fall in love with a lot of people! i don't know what's wrong with me but what i do know is that loving so many people and putting all your love into them is not always a good thing. i agree with what Moorfius said that our ancestors said about love being an egoistic act. i often find myself seeking some kind of comfort from loved ones and i kind of place my whole self esteem in their hands in the hope that they'll make me feel better about myself and sadly, sometimes they don't do what i expect. also, sometimes i hate being in love because when you love someone, you value what they say or do so if they hurt you or criticise you, it hurts a hundred times more than if a random person on the street said it to you. for example, if your colleague called you fat, it may hurt but it probably wouldn't hurt as much as your lover telling you that you're fat.
but that's the only reason why i hate being in love. I just hate being in such a vulnerable state and I'm one of those very sensitive people.
but on the whole, i do believe that love is the greatest gift that God has ever given to mankind. that's why everyone's always talking about it!

I have definitely been in love before. And both times I can honestly say that if I could go back, I wouldn't change A THING. Loving someone and losing them is way better than never loving at all. I learned a lot from the people that I loved and I'm confident that they learned from me as well

I have also love and lost and wouldn't change a thing.....each person that has come into my life has been for a reasonseason (no life love yet) and I NEEDED each one to guide my life lessons that may have seemed painful at the time but in retrospect helped move me to the next level of my development. So when you view the other person through the correct lens then there is a certain level of freedom to enjoy the "process" and not worry about the "product" (something I recently learned)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back