Black Spirituality Religion : For Those of Youy Who Left Christianity or Some Other Dogmatic Religion

river said:
Astonished is the only word that describes how I feel right now.

When I saw your name in this thread brotha J'hiah, I immediately went UH OH and braced myself to be lamblasted and told I am going to hell. But I nearly fell out of my chair when i read your post and I sincerely appreciate the love and wisdom with which you now speak.

I know that God is directing me in the right direction. If it is the truth that makes us free then that is what I must look for.

Hotep

l've never told anyone who doesn't believe as l believe they were going to hell.... Jesus gave redemption, hope and life so l can't say dat :D
you know the quote, " Without struggle there is no progress. "
Everyone's struggle is different. lt's hard enough to find out or maintain who you are through everyday life. But you said you met your Creator before you ever heard of Christianity and l feel you on that.
l like Job's words when he said " l've heard God, but now l've seen him for myself. " These words are authentic. lt doesn't matter how many people
we learn from, teach to. All that is hearing and totally different from experience. Experience teaches you who God is for yourself and no matter what you are going through, what you are searching or who you are searching- stay humble to God. Act. Become. Be. Live.
Go. Do. lnvolve. Play ball. Go shopping :D
One thing Paul said that taught me. Proceed while being content. Move forward and use those things you've learned. The constant is always being content and at peace.

love.

j'hiah said:
l've never told anyone who doesn't believe as l believe they were going to hell.... Jesus gave redemption, hope and life so l can't say dat :D
you know the quote, " Without struggle there is no progress. "
Everyone's struggle is different. lt's hard enough to find out or maintain who you are through everyday life. But you said you met your Creator before you ever heard of Christianity and l feel you on that.
l like Job's words when he said " l've heard God, but now l've seen him for myself. " These words are authentic. lt doesn't matter how many people
we learn from, teach to. All that is hearing and totally different from experience. Experience teaches you who God is for yourself and no matter what you are going through, what you are searching or who you are searching- stay humble to God. Act. Become. Be. Live.
Go. Do. lnvolve. Play ball. Go shopping :D
One thing Paul said that taught me. Proceed while being content. Move forward and use those things you've learned. The constant is always being content and at peace.

love.
In another thread brotha Keita listed those whose growth he has witnessed on this board. Has he taken a look at brotha J'hiah lately? :weights:

God has shown me and let me experience his love for me through my struggles with disability. I wrote a story about it. I'd be honored if you would read it and hopefully you will enjoy it.
http://www.faithvisions.net/vision/sweetsound.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back