Black Spirituality Religion : White Muslims

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Muslim, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Muslim

Muslim Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Where are the white Muslim men at?

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    TRY ARABIA, SYRIA, THE STOLEN LAND OF EGYPT, TURKEY, IRAQ or some place like that....cause believe it or not, everybody gonna get a piece of this cosmic @ss whoopin that me, you and everybody knows is coming for what has been done to Afrakan peoples minds, spirits and bodies!! Normally I wouldn't have given you this answer....but since it is taught that "there is no racism in Islam and you came on here with a racist mentality purposely looking for "WHITE MUSLIMS", you got just what you deserved!!!

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    @ The well of zem zem trying to steal all of the water. :)

4. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
  5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother MS234 ... please stop with the name calling ... using images to do it.

You put yourself in violation doing this, and you're usually wrong, as most you accuse are not trolls.

The person that started this thread was a Guest, and i approved the thread, qualifying it / them for inclusion.

I found it to be a good question ... as it made me think of the fact that i've never seen or heard tell of too many 'white muslims'.

Maybe i've not looked hard enough ... or at all ... but there's certainly nothing wrong with the presentation of the question or subsequent substantive discussion that could follow.

If you think someone is a troll or in violation, report their post, don't call them names.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

6. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    No prob here. But you said I'm usually wrong on the trolls? I don't use this much, but when I do you banned that person, so I couldn't have been that wrong.

I feel you on the white muslims thing, but I wonder why should white muslims be a focus here.

You did allow the thread, I apologize for my lack of good judgement.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    i could be wrong ... you may have been more right than wrong ... my bad ... :look:

calling a Member a troll is a violation though ... even if they are one ... so reporting it is best

one thread hardly makes a thing a "focus here" ... we're way too focused and diverse ... for that

no apology necessary, though i do thank you for it ... and appreciate the link you shared above ... kinda cute

might inspire the white muslims to buy the domain, and build a site so they can be found more easily

(yeah ... i actually clicked the link!) ... :)

i'm really interested my own self in what comes from this discussion ...

white muslims almost seems oxymoron-ical-ish ... or maybe i don't get out enough ... iono

but i'm sure to learn ... if folk share ... :teach:

do Arab Muslims consider themselves 'white' ... since some are light enough to be white?

again ... i just found the question to be interesting, and more importantly, respectfully presented.

Love You!

Destee

8. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Don't worry I did too. LOL

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :lol:

do white muslims exist ??

i mean ... i've never heard of them ... never heard anyone refer to themselves as such ... :thinking:

and we got folk look'n for 'em and stuff ... here ... of all places ... :look:

Destee

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

:hello: Muslim ... thanks for the question ... i was intrigued and did a brief google search, to find you are not the only one asking this question ... and i'm not the only one hearing the term for the first time!

This video includes the following text ... "There are around 35-70 million white Muslims around the world. The majority of them are in Eastern Europe. Islam came to Eastern Europe in around the 16. century. Some group adapted Islam and some didn't. The largest group of White Muslims are the Caucasians who compromise around 25 million people. The next largest group are the Indo-Europeans who are around 7 million Muslims. Slavic Muslims make up around 4 million. In Western Europe there are 100.000s of White converts. Outside Europe white Muslims compromise maybe 20 millions or more."

So ... it looks like you need to go to Eastern Europe ... to find the largest congregation.

Not a lot in america (??) which may explain why you can't find 'em, and i aint nevah heard of 'em ... :)

Hope this helps.

Destee