Black People : Fear of Immigrants

Let me put it like this.
There is a female employee at my job. She works her job for 8-10 hours a day, then goes upstairs to clean the offices, and does not make any more money. She is mexican.
As the union steward, I want to intervene, but she's ok with it. At that point, there's nothing I can really do because she agrees to it.
One example?
There is another mexican who works on sunday for regular time pay, when our contract states that you get paid time and a half on sunday. Again, he has agreed to it, and I cannot say a word.
This is called exploitation. There are others that will work two jobs, but don't get any extra for it. I even had one employee complain that I should be grateful that we have jobs and shouldn't make too many waves (I'm no surfer, but I love waves).
These are things that employers do to keep a workforce that shouldn't be here in the first place, because blacks won't tolerate being exploited anymore.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back