Black People : Estranged communication amongst us ??!!

blkbutterfly41..

Is what your doing an example of "Estranged Communications":?:

I mean REALLY.....

M.E.
:hearts2:

Why ?? What do you think ??

We are communicating aren't we ?? I thought you actually wanted my perspective ?? Well, You got it.

Let me free you.

If you don't think so , Simply keep it moving -------------->

Anybody, forcing you to return ??

I'm asking cause that is dictatorship, and we can't have that , can we ??

And remember...when pointing the finger, there are THREE pointing back at you.

My record on this board speaks for itself. All the things your saying...have already be said AND Done....

:dj:
"Great Spirits have ALWAYS encountered VIOLENT opposition from mediocre minds, so says albert einstein. So now what we gonna do about that?
Are we gonna make them dictate the way we move, the way act the way we chat? I DOUBT IT....Well meh a gonna do me you know..and what you fa do...BABY DO YOU ...with every move you make with every RULE YOU BREAK...DO YOU" (Tanya Stephens):dj:

M.E.

Tisk, tisk, baby sis.

When will we learn that because there are more, It doesn't mean correct, right or better.

In short the majority may very well dictate but the minority is usually the ones on point.

Ie- rap music popular, sexual promiscuity popular, crime even popular, uncle tom-ism popular. Deception popular, jealousy soooooooooo very popular.

Hell, I would be concerned if I was popular here !!!

But looks like you are. So hey, great 4 U !!! Says a lot too.

But don't worry abut me. I can take myself. I love not being POPULAR.

But what's your goal, perhaps I can help ya ?? lol

btw: Great minds like Einstein ?? Your liking yourself to Einstein, I guess , lol But I liken mines to Imoteph . I am no genuis by far but as far as walking the walk not under any fake exterior. I hold my head up. **wink**

You dont know me , so you can't accurately identify me or judge me. But interesting concept. Stay in that popular realm. I guess it proved great for ya. Opps, 4 real !!

And remember...when pointing the finger, there are THREE pointing back at you.

My record on this board speaks for itself. All the things your saying...have already be said AND Done....

:dj:
"Great Spirits have ALWAYS encountered VIOLENT opposition from mediocre minds, so says albert einstein. So now what we gonna do about that?
Are we gonna make them dictate the way we move, the way act the way we chat? I DOUBT IT....Well meh a gonna do me you know..and what you fa do...BABY DO YOU ...with every move you make with every RULE YOU BREAK...DO YOU" (Tanya Stephens):dj:

M.E.

And btw; I really am not good at deciphering Ebonics. That jibberish was giving me an headache.

Staying on course with the topics. That truly a bad representation of communicating. Ad if thats suppose to be Gullah , It's insulting to our ancestors, as well.

Just my 2 cents.

But be you.

btw: Great minds like Einstein ?? Your liking yourself to Einstein, I guess , lol But I liken mines to Imoteph . I am no genuis by far but as far as walking the walk not under any fake exterior. I hold my head up. **wink**

it was a quote from a song....

what ever is attributed to einstein came from ImHotep

I AM a Genius and I KNOW it :wink: and I KNOW that is what prompts such violent opposition I receive. I think Imoteph was Genius as well :wink::wink:

SiS A4U...

I'll be back to further discuss this topic and begin to address some other valid points you made!

M.E.

PLEASE LOOK AT JAMES KEMETIC POSTS RECENTLY

It applies, and I loved that message as well.

Thanks as it applies !!! love ya , Peace

THIS IS THE SOLSTICE AND FOR THE SAKE OF THE ANCESTORS MAY ALL PRESENT ON THIS POST MAKE PEACE

WE CAN SAVE NO ONE IF WE ARE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER

THAT ONLY GIVES THE REAL ENEMY PLEASURE AS WILLIE LYCH PUTS ON HIS SANTA OUTFIT, AND POISONS CHILDREN SITTING ON HIS KNEE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back