Black People : Estranged communication amongst us ??!!

This sounds very familiar...In fact, it's because it's something I'm always saying to myself and others

M.E.
:hearts2:

No doubt but in my humble opinion, saying it isn't nearly enough. TRY to walk it, live it, breath it, exercise it. ( That's does not exclude me )

Truth be told, I- We, have no control of nobody else but my ( our ) self. And embrace our differences.

Perception belongs to the interpreter, only. If you're down for our people be down for ALL our people . Those that see the light and more importantly those that don't.

Not just the ones we LIKE or think alike. Those that share the biggest of diffences will give to US far more !!

I'll gladly and proudly represent THEM.

since ur a newbie to this board i was trying to give u the benefit of the doubt...
i won't make that mistake again....
and anyone with common sense can see the hypocrisy and bitter irony in this thread....
key word...bitter....

one love
khasm

And you came back to type THAT, huh ??

Your right, Don't waste the key strokes.

Unless you have something more substantial to say, please. If you are putting me under any scope. Bring YOURSELF to the table as well.

I never read any of those things that she posted. Not even sure If it was under the same topic or the circumstances behind my words. Nor do I have to explain one single word. If you wanted to know , all you had to do was ask. In the "loving tone " as if I was indeed your sister. Any accusations that is not motivated by personal strife. Should be presented properly.

So please get a grip. You don't have to get up early, but you gotta get up !!

Do what cha do.

by the way : To say "one love: at the end of any and all discussions, mean that God loves us all and we are all should love one another under him. Now, s that not contradictory to your very post itself ??

Hmmmmmmm, Where's that mirror at ??

Keep your word, and don't return. You will do much better, I think , anyway.

No doubt but in my humble opinion, saying it isn't nearly enough. TRY to walk it, live it, breath it, exercise it. ( That's does not exclude me )

Truth be told, I- We, have no control of nobody else but my ( our ) self. And embrace our differences.

Perception belongs to the interpreter, only. If you're down for our people be down for ALL our people . Those that see the light and more importantly those that don't.

Not just the ones we LIKE or think alike. Those that share the biggest of diffences will give to US far more !!

I'll gladly and proudly represent THEM.

And remember...when pointing the finger, there are THREE pointing back at you.

My record on this board speaks for itself. All the things your saying...have already be said AND Done....

:dj:
"Great Spirits have ALWAYS encountered VIOLENT opposition from mediocre minds, so says albert einstein. So now what weh gonna do about that?
Are we gonna mek them dictate the way we move, the way act the way we chat? I DOUBT IT....Well meh a gonna do me you know..and what you fa do...BABY DO YOU ...with every move you make with every RULE YOU BREAK...DO YOU" (Tanya Stephens):dj:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back