Black People : Dr. Condoleezza Rice

Short Term Memory

panafrica said:
Study warfare from who Radical Faith? You? Your strategy seems to be supporting those who will work for the "enemy". You are implying that having blacks in all aspects of society will lull whites into a "false sense of security". Well I will say this, while I still fail to see anything "radical" about your views, you definately qualify as having "Faith"!

You must have faith to believe that these individuals will work for the betterment of the black community, and that whites will be fooled by their actions. However, this isn't the case with people like Dr. Rice, Clarence Thomas, and people of their ilk! It is apparent that they support policies that are detrimential to the African American community. Indeed take Clarence Thomas he is currently appointed to a lifetime position, and can only be removed if he dies or resigns. While it might have been necessary for him to "play" the role of anti-civil rights conservative to gain his position, it was not necessary to continue this role once he got in. He continues this position because that is what he believes! He is not "pretending" to be working with the enemy...he is the enemy (as much as a white man with his views would be the enemy). Your "war" strategy has been employed by Africans since the beginning of the Trans-Saharan trade, and the results have been the slavery & oppression of Africans. Your comparison about ineffective leaders in the black church (which I agree with), is a perfect example of how harmful it is to have people from our community is positions of power, if they are not working towards the betterment of the community as a whole (not the benefit of a handful of individuals).

So what are you saying? That we can't lead ourselves or we need to adopt a new strategy? Well brother if all was perfect we would be able to create our own nation "outside of the Untied State of course" where all would be paradise. We would make our products from our own resources and have our own currency. We would be a fair and compassionate, peace loving nation where everyone is happy. We would close our border to other nations and become totally self sufficient. Well brother if this is the nation you are proposing we need to become than who is operating by faith? Things we need to admit to ourselves; We will never regain what we had. We lost it for a reason and that reason is why we will never regain it. We don't want to regain what we had. We are unwilling to do what it takes to achieve greatness. We must clean up our own house before we worry about someone elses. In our current state we are in no position to wage an effective campaign against our enemy by a show of strength. We will remain defeated if we don't change. We give our power to everything accept ourselves. If the enemy sees our weaknesses then why are we in denial? What is the solution for African Americans? I believe own goals are the same as any other nation of people. We want quality of life for the majority of our people. Before we go to the table with the powers that be we must first say, I don't need your welfare that imprisons me in poverty. I don't need your morality that destroys my culture. I don't need your police that have become an occupying force in my neighborhood. I don't need your god with blue eyes and blonde hair that subjugates me. I don't need your alcohol and cigarette that you tax absorbadently that robs me of my health and wealth. We don't need your education that teaches me nothing about myself. This are things that we can control ourselves but we don't. So until that day comes when we are able to engage our enemy in a frontal assault we need to rely on deception as part of our strategy.

Peace

Radical Faith

Once again

Therious said:
if u believe rice, uncle thomas, and powell are our allies uve been hood winked, bamboozled or must b trippin on acid. as far as warfare.. as negative as some media images of us may b, i will say that the gangster / commercial rap strategy is far more effective. rap has formed a new languague(ebonix,blackenese, ect) and sub culture. which attacks yt at his base-the english language.
it has made ceo's andmulti millionairs out of aa's. (see russell simmons, p diddy, damon dash, 50 cent,dr dre,). hip hop has also put positive images of blacks out there albeit not as well promnoted as the thuged out croiwd they r still vissible (see mos def, dead prez,talib kweli, krs 1, gangstarr, wy clef jean, wu tang).

rf-these blk conned-servatives r simplt yt's byaitch period. they hvce no say, or clout they puppets. hve u heard frompowell lately??/ he disagrees with the iraqi oil seizure so he is pretty much swept under the rug now.

sure rap has negative sometimes deadly influences on the young, but if you talk about a sneak attack, last im i checked young ytees are imitating the brothers and sistas rapping not the blk conned-servatives. rap[ has effectively taken control of the minds of many whites through out the world and made them see things our way simply by the power of our creative expression (however their still white and cannot b trusted).

sista warfare is about knowing ur enemey & ur self!!, so if u support the blk conned-servatives how do u feel about bush, the far right wing, and white domination.....? do u feel the beyatch i mean bush administration is a threat 2 u?

is this strategy of urs effective in the scenario say in afrika, even though blks out number the yts (arabs asians included) rstill losing their land because of other blacks working with these enemeys, so i guess that startegy really paid off in south afrika huh? instead of controling the diamond , gold, magneseect mines and becoming the rivhest nation/continent on earth which would allow them to aquire the necessary weapons to bomd yt back to hell, they employed the old dr. rice strategy. help thy enemey, so insteADTHEY LIVE IN DISEASE AND POVERTY...REAL EFFECTIVE

First let me say I'm no Bush fan(father or son) or Kerry fan. I wrote in another thread saying Republican feel they don't need us and Democrats just want to use us. I also said we put our heads and money together to come up with real leadership and representation. In my previous thread I alluded to our Stars of entertainment becoming more than what they appear to be. These men and women made their success, success didn't make them. As far as hip hop culture being an effective war strategy, this would work if we thought as a nation instead of a bunch of tribes. So is it safe to say Minstral Shows like "Meth and Red" add value to the African American image more so than Dr. Rice? As far as ebonix and blackenese, please give me a break. The enemy has already assimilated this language. So when the police come looking for Pookie or Jonjon they will be able to go into the neighborhood and communicate with the locals to gather information so they can hunt them down for not paying child support. Brother our problem is we're not skilled in warfare. So when we get attacked we won't know how to fight back. You probably are ask how I know these things? Well I use to be a deadbeat dad, weed smoking, almost drug selling, no job having, 40 oz. drinking, multiple woman sexing, no account go for nothing brother. But one day I realized I had a son and play time was over. So I changed, I started fight for the solution not the problem. In doing so I realized my flaws and vowed that my son nor any child in my care wouldn't grow up be like I was, if I could help it. People like Dr Rice and Sec Powell show us nothing is impossible. When our children see their flaws then they can say" Hey if i were in that position what would I do differently?" So soon or later one of our children will be in that position and it was made possible by those who led the way.

Peace

Radical Faith

Well brother if this is the nation you are proposing we need to become than who is operating by faith? Things we need to admit to ourselves; We will never regain what we had. We lost it for a reason and that reason is why we will never regain it. We don't want to regain what we had. We are unwilling to do what it takes to achieve greatness. We must clean up our own house before we worry about someone elses. In our current state we are in no position to wage an effective campaign against our enemy by a show of strength. We will remain defeated if we don't change. We give our power to everything accept ourselves. If the enemy sees our weaknesses then why are we in denial? What is the solution for African Americans? I believe own goals are the same as any other nation of people. We want quality of life for the majority of our people. Before we go to the table with the powers that be we must first say, I don't need your welfare that imprisons me in poverty. I don't need your morality that destroys my culture. I don't need your police that have become an occupying force in my neighborhood. I don't need your god with blue eyes and blonde hair that subjugates me. I don't need your alcohol and cigarette that you tax absorbadently that robs me of my health and wealth. We don't need your education that teaches me nothing about myself. This are things that we can control ourselves but we don't. So until that day comes when we are able to engage our enemy in a frontal assault we need to rely on deception as part of our strategy.

Okay, so tell me again how Dr. Rice plays into this? BTW...if we are unwilling to do all you stated, just who are we deceiving, and what purpose will it serve?

Radical Faith said:
First let me say I'm no Bush fan(father or son) or Kerry fan. I wrote in another thread saying Republican feel they don't need us and Democrats just want to use us. I also said we put our heads and money together to come up with real leadership and representation. In my previous thread I alluded to our Stars of entertainment becoming more than what they appear to be. These men and women made their success, success didn't make them. As far as hip hop culture being an effective war strategy, this would work if we thought as a nation instead of a bunch of tribes. So is it safe to say Minstral Shows like "Meth and Red" add value to the African American image more so than Dr. Rice? As far as ebonix and blackenese, please give me a break. The enemy has already assimilated this language. So when the police come looking for Pookie or Jonjon they will be able to go into the neighborhood and communicate with the locals to gather information so they can hunt them down for not paying child support. Brother our problem is we're not skilled in warfare. So when we get attacked we won't know how to fight back. You probably are ask how I know these things? Well I use to be a deadbeat dad, weed smoking, almost drug selling, no job having, 40 oz. drinking, multiple woman sexing, no account go for nothing brother. But one day I realized I had a son and play time was over. So I changed, I started fight for the solution not the problem. In doing so I realized my flaws and vowed that my son nor any child in my care wouldn't grow up be like I was, if I could help it. People like Dr Rice and Sec Powell show us nothing is impossible. When our children see their flaws then they can say" Hey if i were in that position what would I do differently?" So soon or later one of our children will be in that position and it was made possible by those who led the way.

Peace

Radical Faith

I SAID NOT ALL RAP IS GOOD NOT ALL IS BAD EITHER. SHOWS LIKE METH & RED ARE STUPID, BUT SHOWS LIKE RUSSELL SIMONSON MTV PROMOTING DRUG LAW REFORM ARE GOOD. NO THE POLICE WNT KNOW HOW 2 COMMUNICATEIN THE HOOD, THESE BRAS & SISTAS ARE NOT ALL STUPID. BESIDES URBAN DIALEK IS A RAPIDLY CHANGING LANGUAGE THEYLL NEVER KEEP UP.

RICE & POWELL R SUPPORTING THE OPRESSION OF AFRIKANS WORLD WIDE PERIOD. THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION 4 THAT. BY THE WAY WHY ATART A COUNTRY ELSE WHERE? WE WERE HERE FIRST ANYWAY, WE BUILT THE INFaSTRUCTURE, AND WE R SOLELY RESPONSIBLE 4 OUR COUNTRIES ENORMOUS WEALTH . ITS FInE TO INFILTRATE THE GOVERNMENT JUST NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF UR OWN PPL.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back