Black People : Dr. Condoleezza Rice

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by THA HOOKUPMAN, Oct 12, 2004.

1. THA HOOKUPMAN

THA HOOKUPMAN Banned MEMBER

FRRE THINKER
    Ratings:
    +17
    is Condoleezza Rice a sellout???? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Jamaican singer-limboist Harry Belafonte, an outspoken supporter of Fidel Castro and the Democratic Party, called Rice a “Jew” and a “slave who lived in the house” and “served the master.”

The Democratic Party depends on blacks for 18 percent of its votes. Its survival depends on keeping those voters as a solid, owned bloc of slaves, chained by dependency and fear, down on the plantation of the Democratic Party.

A powerful, successful Republican role model such as Condoleezza Rice could show young blacks an alternative to being real.

What if African-Americans notice that Democrats & Republicans (the party of the slave owners, the Klan, Jim Crow and Bull Connor) talk about helping them but hold them down?
    To prevent African-Americans from opening their hypnotized eyes to this self-evident truth and reconsidering why they vote for a parties that chains and exploits them,

So, who is Condoleezza Rice, this bright black woman or sellout
    :censored:

2. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    It's about time someone said it.

I'm by no means a Republican or a Democrat but as an African American you can help but feel proud for the sister. She is the Head of National Security. That means she out ranks the head of the FBI and the head of the CIA. Historically she has J. Edgar Hoover type clout. Also you can't do anything but admire the way she conducted herself during the IRAQ Intel report of WMD trial. She couldn't be shook, rattled or at a lost for words. You know they wanted to do her like Oliver North and make her a scapegoat if something went wrong. I just want to say, "YOU GO GIRL" !

Peace

Radical Faith

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    good job belafonte

first of all abraham lincon was a racist, he is not the great emancipator he "freed" enslaved afrikans - a. so they would not fight for the confederates and- b. because of the invention of the automatic cotton picker, which would enable northern factories a.k.a the fedrals to take over the southern cotton fields.

i am neither dem or rep. but conned-dum-leeza rice is a house negroe in ervery since of the word. cia? fbi? clout? tht idiot has no power she is a token just like every other blk conned-servative. a token to get dummies to vote 4 tha klan. u do overstand tht the cia and fbi r responsible 4 the murders of brother malcom, and king right? and their main goalis to destablize any afrikan government or ppl (see hati,afrika,jamaica, ect)

hook up get your facts str8 brah -whts control the world cuz of 1 reason, tricknology. blacks who vote dem r not dumb, they vote dem because rep do things like ohh say start unnecessary wars and get a bunch of innocent ppl killed, and tAKE MONEY from inner city schools, fund nazi terrorist groups. flood the inner city with crack, promote general hatred of blacks,appoint justices to the supreme court tht do things like ohh i dunno vote an un-elected candidATE INTO OFFICE DESPITE THE FACT THE CANDIDate lost the race.

whts going on in iraq is just the preliminary 4 europeans to attempt a take over of the mid east along with israel...and u think tht this so called AFRIKAN WOMAN WHO SAT ON T.V. LIKE A FOOL AND DEFENDED THIS IMPERIALISM DESERVES CREDIT|? hve u not read tht the u.s.is stepping up their patrols in afrika, r u going to support the conned-servatives invasion of the mutha land?????cuz its coming believe tht!!

CONNED DUM LEEZA RICE Said once in an interview "blacks were brought here as slaves" this shows her utter ignorance and pitiful state of mind, afrikans were here and free before slavery...is this ur role model? an ignorant, greedy, lying token who is working with the ppl who believe in hitlers philosophy and want to destroy pplof color?

WOULD U LIKE UR DOUGHTER TO GROW UP TO BE A 'GOOD TIME GIRL" 4 COCAIN SNORTING ALCHOHOLIC OIL PIMPS WHO HVE NO PROBLEM MURDERING 4 MONEY.

i cnt pull ANY punches, blk conned-servatives r the dumbest ppl in this country its sad.....get ur head out of ur *** wake upand smell the napaum.

4. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Who's the fool

So brother Therious if these imperialist westerners came to the motherland courting us with money, services and prestidge why did we fall for the okie doke? Who's the fool when you see your enemy slaughter your brother and he comes for you and you make a deal with him? The problem with a lot of our countries in the Motherland is the government structure is set-up so the haves have anything and the havenots have nothing. There are way more havenots than haves. This causes civil unrest leading to genocide. Yet we want to blame the white man. See brother in the Spirituality Forum brother Music said our greater attribute is praise, worship translated into song, dance and entertainment. This is evident. Our greatest detriment is discord and poor stewardship. This means we have no unity nor do we manage our resource well. Now brother I'm not a hater be I just firmly believe that healing starts when you admit your faults. As a people we must admit our faults and work on them. Another thing we do is give power to everything as if we are already defeated. We give power to the police in our communities, we give power to politicians, we give power to schools, we giv power to criminals, we give our power to the Klan, we give power to money. As far a being token, well I say tokens get you on the bus and the bus will take you where you need to go. So maybe right now it's tokenism but soon or later that tokenism will take us somewhere. That somewhere will be better than where we are. So called "black nationalism" in theory is a good idea but remember a good nation also has a good defense such as a military. If you are simply talking about segregating ourselves all we will be doing is repeating history. We will group ourselves up so we can be conquered again by the so called "white man". I think brother we need to find commonality and then work on our issues.

Peace

Radical Faith

5. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    I am glad to see Conde Doing her thing.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    courting us with money? would we fall 4 the okee doke? we already hve rad thts the problem...and we can start with rice..she has been courted with money, prestige (sec of defense) and she fell 4 the okee doke..there 4 she is a fool and a danger 2 blk ppl world wide (just ask the citens of iraq & HATI).

rad, yes i am well aware of currupt afrikan government. however most of those currupt leaders are put in place by europepean or amerikkkan inteligence. afrikan leaders tht try to run their countries correctly and justly are usually assasinated or victOms of a "couP de ta". patrice lumumba of the congo wanted to unify the congo, he was assasinated by belgium inteligence 6 mo into office (belgium admitted 2 this yrs later). the man in congos presidency now is a puppet and the congo is a sea of disease murder and basic human hell on earth.

the cia destabilizatizes blk governments, they pay opponents of government giving them weapons and money to overthrow the government. u saw wht happened in hati, is tht ok with u rad? a blk u.s. politician such as colin "kissin" powell to sit upon t.v. and become the front man 4 the destabilizatrion of a blk government by the cia? u hve noticed they used powell 4 tht siuation and u hve not heard much from the guy since (also because he opposes THE IRAQI war).

sure any person should admitt their own faults, but its dangerous to not aknowledge ur enemey's actions. this is wht i mean with blk conned-servatives. these crackas hve u guilt riddin, scared to call him on his own evil deeds. we r not "blaming" the white man we r pointing out the truth! which is current conditions in the world r due to the wht mans imperialism.

my view of token is quite different, they r worthless pieces of metal with no value in the real world. the bus can only take u on its rout, if where u want to be is off the route u better hve ur own currency...

7. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Radical Faith wrote:

Therious replied:

With all due respect Radical Faith, when I read your views on "tokenism" I cringed because it said to me that it's okay to allow yourself to be pimped, pushed, maniuplated and exploited, as long as you get out of it what you want.

Comparing the two views, I must say that I prefer and support Brother Therious' perspective on tokenism because it frees one to be an independent thinker, exercise your independence by making choices and decisions as to where you want to go and not be afraid to take risks in finding non-traditional ways of getting there.

Great point - counterpoint discussion.

Queenie :spinstar:

8. Radical Faith

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    The Art of War 101

First let me say there can be no progress without conflict. If you've have read my threads you know I am a devout Christian, I'm saying this to show you a different facet of myself, my RADICAL side shall we say. So with all due respect sister let us examine our reality. That is that we are prisons or hostile captives of war that's been raging for almost 500 years. In all wars one must employ a strategy. The best weapon sometimes is not a show of strength but subtle deception. This is especially effective when one is out numbered and out manned and is at a disadvantage. The token is the best weapon when deploiting deception. The token does not abandon his people but opens the door for eventual take over. Token gains the trust of the enemy and gathers vital intellegence. The mission of the token can not be compromised, therefore sacrifices may be necessary to achieve the ultimate goal. It is also vital that the token give the appearance that he is dedicated to the enemies agenda. A token must always maintain his status as a vital asset to the emenies plans. A token must be so convincing that he is considered a trader by his own people to add to his trustworthiness. In the grand scheme of things tokens are an envalueable resource for the advancement of our cause. So people like Dr. Rice, Sec Powell, Jus Thomas and Con Watt are necessary for our advancement. Remember if the enemy can see you coming they can prepare but if they can't, you have the advantage.

Peace

Radical Faith

9. Cushxone

Cushxone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm sorry, but when you sacrafice your integrity to lie for white folks to the bitter end I dont know what else you can call it.

10. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I fail to see anything "Radical" about you views Faith....you seem rather typical to me. Typical in that you fail to examine anything in depth that a person does if they begin their sentence with "Praise the Lord" (as most Christian zealots do). Dr. Rice is quite an accomplished woman, and her achievements surely are a source of pride for her family. However there is little reason for the African American community as a whole to support her, because she is contributing to a presidential administration that is detrimental to the well being of the African American community as a whole. This "whole" includes Christians as well, as they also face the threat of going to war, losing their health care benefits, unemployment, etc!

You suggest that the tool necessary to win this "war" we are hostile captives of is deception? Therefore we must employ a strategy of deception? Obviously you feel Dr. Rice, Colin Powell, Ward Connelly, Clarence Thomas, and other "soldiers" of this ilk are providing this deception. What interesting thinking...they must be following in the "proud" tradition of the African Slave Trader, the Black Slave Overseer, the African Soldiers who fought for Europeans during the "Scramble for Africa"....with these Radicals working undercover for us, surely the "war" will be won anyday now!. I wouldn't classify this view as Radical, I'd call it confused! It was Frederick Douglass who helped bring about the end of slavery, Thurgood Marshall who helped end Jim Crow, Martin Luther King who was instrumental in the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1965, it was the Mau Mau that helped drive out the British from Kenya, it was Nanny who helped bring independence to the Maroons of Jamaica, Lumumba who brought independence to the Congo, Kwame Nkruma who helped bring independence to Ghana.

While it is true that one often can't change a system unless they become a part of the system. You don't bring about change by going with the flow. Radical Faith I think you need to lift your head out of the Bible long enough to read some history.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. condoleezza rice black people