Black People : Condoleezza Rice is a Lying Schill

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kannte, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    "Remember, this is the woman who got up on national television and told the world that no one in the White House or in the intelligence complex had ever heard of terrorist plans to crash planes into buildings.

This was despite the fact that in November of 2000 the Pentagon ran a drill in which terrorists flew a plane into the Pentagon."

Read article here:

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Man, they have been lying ever since they got into office. That's a shame. I mean, we know politicians lie and go back on their word but dang, don't get caught so many times. This administration is nothing but a group of pathological liars. They all need to be jailed like Saddam. :uzi:

3. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    I agree 1000% :bazooka:EVIL

4. pdiane

pdiane Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +21
    The witch

"....The invasion of Iraq is not only a violation of international law and a crime against the Iraqi people, but also a crime against the earnest young people of America who lives are being lost or wrecked, and whose bodies are being severely injured, handicapping them for life. It is also a crime against all the hard working Americans who cannot get health insurance, decent schools for their children, affordable housing, and all the other vital necessities of life that every citizen is entitled to, while they squander the treasure of the nation slaughtering the people of Iraq. Hence Condosleeza is a warmongering skeeza, and is therefore unworthy of the black community’s concern. I didn’t give a fig about the fate of O.J., I care less about what happens to MJ, and I would rejoice if they burn Condi at the stake like the wicked witch that she is."

Last Updated ( Wednesday, 07 April 2004 )

by Playthell Benjamin of the Black World Today

I could not have said it better myself!