Black People : Dr Claud Anderson: Blacks must form a Community or Perish

Did you watch Dr Anderson's video? Although he didnt mention saggy pants he eloquently explained behaviour like this and others common in our communities are a symptom not a cause of our problems.

So what does that suppose to mean? Beatings and Killings instill discipline, unfortunately I'm not in the position to do that and get away with it. In most countries the segment of people who aren't hitting on nothing get eliminated.

Most "negros" under about 35 and it's even worse for under 25...most negros under 25 can't hold a conversation about nothing outside of rolling a blunt, which rapper "beefing" with another rapper, or who won the game last night. It disgust me.
sagging-pants.jpg

So what does that suppose to mean?

Dr Anderson explained it in the video. I cant debate it with you unless you watched and have a specific point Dr Anderson made you disagree with, then we can discuss/debate it, but please dont ask me to explain what Dr Anderson took over an hour to explain.

He talks about the 'Monopoly Game'.

This is why we need to control the politics and economics of our communites.

He mentions how Blacks only own about 400,000 acres of land.

Technology is not our friend. We got to own and control to be competitive.

"Racism holds us down. Technology runs over us".

Because we do not have the wealth to own it.

Technology is our enemy until we own and control it.

We have become obsolete because of our reliance on the government sector for jobs.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... That's it in a nutshell, hard to refute. As far as forming a Community, I'm thankful we have developed at least an Internet Family at Destee.com.

Peace In,

I don't think "blacks" will ever form a community. Our height was about 1977-87

"Blacks" at large in the United States aren't going to do anything.

Some African-Americans will make it. This has always been the case despite the adversities in the U.S.

If some African-Americans can organize amongst themselves with like minded individuals, then those organizations will get somewhere.

If some African-Americans can organize amongst themselves with like minded individuals, then those organizations will get somewhere.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Correct, small pockets of grassroots unity catching fire.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back