Black People : Black America Is In DEEP Trouble !..Dr. Claude Anderson

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

As good as this video is, it is only for those who are staying here. In order for us as a people to truly return to the stage of world power, WE MUST RETURN HOME WHEREBY WE CAN CONTROL OUR OWN NATURAL RESOURCES THAT ARE PRESENTLY FEEDING THE WEALTH OF CHINA, EUROPE AND EVERYONE ELSE.

2. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I have learned concepts from Dr. Anderson over the years. He is inspirational in word and deed. The problem that I have had in the past with my own people is the mindset of " I cannot trust you, because I know how I am." This is completely insane. To just be fair and honest with your own people seems to be unacceptable to many of us. I also get tired of the " Give me the brothers price, or discount it for me man." Many such things as this we would not ask a person from another ethnic group to do for us. We just want to screw over those who look like us. We need to change our mindset and see that the world is not cutting us any slack or giving us any breaks. If we refuse to understand that "We" are all that we have then it is all over for "Us" as Dr. Claud Anderson states so clearly. Peace