Black People : Does it affect the way we see our women?

I think some black men should man up,and not be afraid of their own natural powers. Disrespect comes from both sides,black women disrespect black men and vice versa. I think black men need to stop constantly looking for ways to put black women in front,and start practicing leadership and manhood. There is nothing wrong with admiring the body of a female,these females willfully pose for these pictures, I don't see the problem.

It's sad how some m especially BM have allowed them selves to be convinced , that there is something wrong about being a guy lol.

The path to manhood for me has been through knowledge and independence.
Not the "independence" spoken of today about having one's own house, car, or having a job.
I'm talking independence in terms of being self-motivated, critically thinking, self-guided, and discovering power within one's self.

Also, the adage "know thyself" comes to mind.
One needs to create their own map using their natural compass to guide where they desire to go.

The path to manhood for me has been through knowledge and independence.
Not the "independence" spoken of today about having one's own house, car, or having a job.
I'm talking independence in terms of being self-motivated, critically thinking, self-guided, and discovering power within one's self.

Also, the adage "know thyself" comes to mind.
One needs to create their own map using their natural compass to guide where they desire to go.

true depending on the the type of guy one is,good points.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back