Black People : Does The Weather Affect our Emotions?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
Does if it is Sunny outside or Cloudy, affect if we are in good spirits or a bit more gloomy?
Does the Mental Status facilitate that existance...

When in certain mindstates, could the emotions be more extensive?
(Hysterically Happy or Depressingly sad)

PLATINUMILLITY1,

The answer to your question lies within your signature (Marianne Williamson)!
Tonight, I gave it a fair read and must admit, it is simply beautiful. So, whether it is sunny or gloomy the words in the signature creates a brighter day, a brighter day.

PLATINUMILLITY1 said:
Does if it is Sunny outside or Cloudy, affect if we are in good spirits or a bit more gloomy?
Does the Mental Status facilitate that existance...

When in certain mindstates, could the emotions be more extensive?
(Hysterically Happy or Depressingly sad)
Is feeling sleepy an emotion? Because the rain makes me sleepy.

Thank You Brother Clyde Coger..I appreciate you responding and your interest to my sigature as well.:)
I agree that Truth, Wisdom, and Courage does bring Brighter Days:hearts2: Brighter Days
Peace

Brother Edward Williams,
smh....LOL.....smh
That was a real good question though....hmmm
:thinking:
What I believe it is...is Tied to your emotion(not actually being one)
The emotion is Down, Bored, sad, restricted...maybe our subconscience registeres with these and we register tiredness as a result...
Im trying!:D
:hearts2:

Brother African...I agree...it is a stress reliever...but I also thing the rain may be as well....
As for the Seasonal Affective Disorder.....I just think spme people suffer from certain diseaes because of the Disorders in their life.....Who was made to hide from the sun?
The Albino peoples are acceptional, pigmentation differences prevent long time exposer.....as health condition
Just as i believe Manic depressiveness Bi-Polar, Shcizophrenia, and others are as disorders of life(I have anothe take on the schizophrenia as well, but that in part)
Dark and Cloudy makes many people stoop to a depressive state....That is the reason for my thread:)
I think it is also linked within Life....events, Lifestyle, etc.
Thanks
Peace
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back