Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Science, Again ... :thinking:

Does God Exist? Some Scientists Think They Have Proof

... Despite the many other enormous advances of modern physics, little has changed in this regard, as Wigner wrote, “the enormous usefulness of mathematics in the natural sciences is something bordering on the mysterious and there is no rational explanation for it.”
In other words, as I argue in my book, it takes the existence of some kind of a god to make the mathematical underpinnings of the universe comprehensible ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/does-god-exist-scientists-think-153002283.html

f4afd2dc47425bae50310bb41c3ed8e4

Good Friday Cross

#doesgodexist

Robert H. Nelson
NewsweekMay 14, 2017

In the Spirit of Science, Again ... :thinking:

Does God Exist? Some Scientists Think They Have Proof

... Despite the many other enormous advances of modern physics, little has changed in this regard, as Wigner wrote, “the enormous usefulness of mathematics in the natural sciences is something bordering on the mysterious and there is no rational explanation for it.”
In other words, as I argue in my book, it takes the existence of some kind of a god to make the mathematical underpinnings of the universe comprehensible ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/does-god-exist-scientists-think-153002283.html

f4afd2dc47425bae50310bb41c3ed8e4

Good Friday Cross

#doesgodexist

Robert H. Nelson
NewsweekMay 14, 2017

Thanks for posting.

When I think about this question, I think about the coined phrase a few years back... "Intelligent Design". This was a phrase the was used by certain White scholars who determined that God does exist.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back