Science and Technology : Is "Thought" a Force? And does it Create Reality ?

Yes I have. In the beginning of this thread, a few pages in, you mentioned sound, and vibration. To be honest, I understood some, but not that much. So I went looking and found myself in information overload.:lol:

Bruh...there are so manythings that are connected, and are on and the same, but just have different names. I was reading up on the original sound and hopped on a page that said there are 7 worlds, 7 skies, 7 suns,7 moons, and 7 heavens (I think I forgot one). So I read some more elsewhere it said that in the beginning when energy (Prana) clashed with matter, it also created seven divisions, and the seven colors.

http://www.wingmakers.co.nz/Prana.html

Also, I found this when I was looking for a source to back up what I read at that time.

http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_quran/seven_heavens.htm

This also can be found (seven) in the teachings of the 5 percenters.

Where I'm at is that I have too much info (pardon the pun) on my plate and I can't focus. One thing interesting, leads me to something else that is just as interesting.

A while back, I bought a wall hanging with the symbol A.U.M in the center. I remember us talking about that. At the top it says, (and i looked it up) that it has over 100 meanings. One of them is "Welcome to The God".

"The God".....From your teachings, are you able to tell me why this is worded this way. What is blocking me is the god of the bible. I ask this because I heard a black pastor on youtube say that the bible god, is not the same god true Africans pray to.

BTW...Thank you for pointing me in this direction. This is a lot of reading...;)

Peace!

You are more than welcome and glad you have been excelling.

"The God", as you know has many different meanings to different people. As far as it being connected to A.U.M., i would say that means the SUPREME being (FORCE) that connects all things. The chanting of A.U.M. gives power when used properly. You can feel the vibration resonate within you and a warm, soothing feeling over comes you. It also has healing properties. In the martial art's world it is referred to as CHI POWER.

th

But it all starts in what is referred to as the 'mind' and travels downward and never in reverse order, therefore making no mistake about it that THOUGHT IS A FOROCE.

Peace to you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back