Science and Technology : Is "Thought" a Force? And does it Create Reality ?

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
This question of mine was prompted by an answer brutha Info gave to another brutha in a thread dealing with creation. In my job I deal with many different kinds of forces like moments,shear,point loads,etc. And all of these forces causes something to happen, you don't see the force,just it's effects.

I copied this from a book I have on quantum physics , the author of this quote is unknown.

Thought is the most basic and pure form of energy in the universe. It is therefore contained in all things, since energy is the fundamental substance of the universe, where thought is the purest form of energy

Now what I inferred from brutha Info's answer was that creation came into being through thought. The big gang we know was a release of energy. I know from my work and education that "force" plus distance equals energy.

So is there only one force, that creates different types of energy?

Also:Thoughts come from your subconscious mind. IMO the thoughts we have are already existing "somewhere" in existence. Because all forms of energy already exist throughout all time and space. So if "Thought" is force(energy), and it created the universe, does it create our reality?

It has to do with the question that if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there, does it still make a sound?

I seek all opinion and views.

Peace!

Now what I inferred from brutha Info's answer was that creation came into being through thought. The big gang we know was a release of energy. I know from my work and education that "force" plus distance equals energy.

Force times distance is a calculation of energy. It is not energy in and of itself (it's an expression of the conservation of energy.) More, the "Force" in question isn't the same "Force" of the mind. It actually doesn't do the point justice to bring this equation into play, because the equation will lessen the potency of the force you wish to establish. I.e. you can use the calculation to discover the energy involved in thought, but in doing so, the results wouldn't be pleasing.

So is there only one force, that creates different types of energy?

True sages are those who give what they have, without meanness and without secret! -- KMT Proverb

Remember this and you can see what's true and what's false. I do not understand the premise besides that you took the calculation of energy out of context. I.e. you misrepresented it as an energy in and of itself.

Also:Thoughts come from your subconscious mind. IMO the thoughts we have are already existing "somewhere" in existence. Because all forms of energy already exist throughout all time and space. So if "Thought" is force(energy), and it created the universe, does it create our reality?

It has to do with the question that if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there, does it still make a sound?

I seek all opinion and views.

Peace!

I do wish that I could help. But another proverb is apt:

To know means to record in one’s memory; but to understand means to blend with the thing and to assimilate it oneself. -- KMT Proverb

You do not appear to have assimilated what you expressed. It also seems fundamentally wrong. Maybe you read something someone else wrote, thought it looked right, added some ideas to it, then tried to represent it, but you should go back to the source of those ideas and see whether you were meant to learn from them, the first quotation is your guide.

I noticed that a lot of us learn ideas from "self-educated" types who wish that we become "self-educated." The issue is that we forget that True Sages do not wish for us to become self-educated, but are guides or educators themselves.

I am uncertain but you seem to be referencing the Creation Story of KMT. If so, you might not have recalled the full story.

Force times distance is a calculation of energy.

Yes,it's called a "moment" (statics)

It is not energy in and of itself (it's an expression of the conservation of energy.) More, the "Force" in question isn't the same "Force" of the mind. It actually doesn't do the point justice to bring this equation into play, because the equation will lessen the potency of the force you wish to establish. I.e. you can use the calculation to discover the energy involved in thought, but in doing so, the results wouldn't be pleasing.

And this is the point I'm trying to see and understand. And you're right about the equation which results in torque. But if everything begins with a though, then can supplying the force be seen as an extension of the thought?

I do wish that I could help. But another proverb is apt:

To know means to record in one’s memory; but to understand means to blend with the thing and to assimilate it oneself. -- KMT Proverb

You do not appear to have assimilated what you expressed. It also seems fundamentally wrong. Maybe you read something someone else wrote, thought it looked right, added some ideas to it, then tried to represent it, but you should go back to the source of those ideas and see whether you were meant to learn from them, the first quotation is your guide.

I agree with this. I am using my experience in physics mixed with things I have read. And I am in a bit of a fog because I know what force is but I have a book understanding of it. I'm look for views that take me past my point of understanding.

I noticed that a lot of us learn ideas from "self-educated" types who wish that we become "self-educated." The issue is that we forget that True Sages do not wish for us to become self-educated, but are guides or educators themselves.

When it comes to quantum mechanics I am self taught. And in it; it shows how the materialistic reality we see is an illusion. And there are mystics that support this view.

I am uncertain but you seem to be referencing the Creation Story of KMT. If so, you might not have recalled the full story.

Yes I talking about that as the end result of though. I was also interested in "sound" because a I ran across this a few weeks ago.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...wT1PD_xKw&sig2=Mv2E-yu-ZglnKN4sC_cMRQ&cad=rja

Om or Aum is the primary mantra (pranava mantra) in Hinduism and the most sacred symbol in Hinduism. It represents the sound of the universe and the three deities in the Hindu trinity, the trimurti (“three images”), of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. The vibration of the three aspects of A-U-M represent the fullness of creation.

this is out of my realm which is why I'm seeking understanding.

Peace bruh! And thanks for your input.

In my most humble opinion, yes thought is definately a force. A force in terms that it is something that can't be stopped. (on the other hand, some people practice no thinking through meditation, which I may add is very difficult for me personally to achieve.)

I also think that not only is thought a force but it is definately a force to be reckoned with. Thoughts are spontaneous, quick and fast yet sometimes we capture thoughts and hold on to hem. The thougts we hold onto are those thoughts that for whatever reason, get our attention. Thoughts are connected to feelings so thoughts can be confusing and this is also why thoughts are a force to be reckoned with. So many people go around having thoughts of suicide, murder, hate, insecurity etc. However, this is the thing, a thought is just a thought and that is it. It can only become a reality if one lets the thought take over to the point that one begins to allow a thought to become an action which in turn becomes a reality. One can walk around and have thoughts about hurting people all day but if one does not act out that thought, the thought will remain just a thought that keeps messing with the individual that has those thoughts. Sometimes our thoughts are thoughts that we make ourselves have when we are challenging ourselves to have control over our actions and that situation can get pretty deep. It can become a situation where one is bringing ones self through ones own initiation phase.

Peace

In my most humble opinion, yes thought is definately a force. A force in terms that it is something that can't be stopped. (on the other hand, some people practice no thinking through meditation, which I may add is very difficult for me personally to achieve.)

Peace

The amount of energy in an atom is unimaginable, and I believe that if thought, can control something that small and powerful, the moment of creation is nothing. Our consciousness shapes and forms our reality like you mentioned in this post. There is a "commonality" (for lack of a better word) about the universe and there has to be a reason why.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back