Science and Technology : Why Does "The God Particle" Matter?

SKJ, what is your take on this? I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thx.

Well.. I happen to be a huge fan of Physics.. I think the study of the natural world is extremely interesting and rewarding.. so, for me.. this is about discovery.. if you have a young person in your life, this is a great opportunity to get them into Physics.. Their was a time when our people were the guardians of the knowledge of the world.. and we were pushed off of our spot and thrown into ignorance of many things.. we retained our spiritual affinities.. but we lost the knowledge of the world.. of nature.. of medicine.. or architecture.. or many many things.. I see this new age of information access as an opportunity to re-gather that knowledge that we once had.. and I'm not talking about who did what to who.. I'm talking about Astronomy.. Physics.. Chemistry.. Mathematics.. Agriculture.. Engineering.. All of these things are out here free of charge for us to have again.. it's ashame that so many of us use this medium to perpetuate the dysfunction that has been thrust on us by others.. So.. that's how I see it.. and that's why I lobbied way back when to have this section renamed from "Black Geeks".. to "Science and Technology"..

What is your take?

-peace.

.o0( Chemists are cool and make the best lovers! )

.o0( Chemists are cool and make the best lovers! )

According to Chemists.. Or Khemists.. Or Kemetstry.. But seriously.. We need to make a thread about that in the man section. Mapping vocation or occupation to sexual performance.. Call it the occupational affection index.. Go ahead and Start it up.. I'll support you from a distance.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back