Jails / Prisons : Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

• Total voters
sonnee01 said:
I have an update on my cousin.. he's been home for like 3 weeks, and I tell you it's good to have him home.

His mom gave him a "welcome home dinner" and it turned out really nice. He looks well, we all played some cards, had some good eats and of course listened to some good music.

Last I heard, he is looking for job.

Big upps to your dear cousin Sonnee. May peace and prosperity be with him.

:welldone:

:picture:

I've had cousins and friends go to jail and prison........ I used to feel sorry for those lost souls, but the majority of the time they belong there. I myself could've been there a few times, and was predicted by some older cats to be going to the Big House. But, having been around career criminals and career drug abusers I no longer have any sympathy for them. I've lost my compassion. Don't call me, don't come by my house, and don't ask for any money.....but always remember I'm your family.

......I feel this way, because I've seen and felt first hand how criminals tear apart your family.

Family in Prison

My oldest nephew just got out of prison this month, hopefully for the last time, he made 38 in July, he was there for his birthday once again. He began getting lock-up as a juvenile and has always lived life as fast as he could. However, it is sad to say he was locked up in the 80's when his mother passed and had to come to the funeral services in shackles. It was heart-breaking to see. He was out in 2003, when his father passed but was arrested about three days after the services and spent a year or so in prison. Each time I heard he was locked up I would write and ask him, is he attending school while there, he would answer yes, but I have yet to see evidence of that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back