Law Forum : Never Before Seen Michael Brown Footage Emerges From the Day of His Death. Police Say It’s ‘Not Rele

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
Never Before Seen Michael Brown Footage Emerges From the Day of His Death. Police Say It’s ‘Not Relevant’

upload_2017-3-12_14-45-49.png

Michael Brown Sr. and Lesley McSpadden, the parents of slain teenager Michael Brown, attend a rally at Greater Grace Church on August 17, 2014, in Ferguson, Mo. (Scott Olson/Getty Images)

After 18-year-old Michael Brown was gunned down and left to bake in the middle of a Ferguson, Mo., street on August 9, 2014, police tried to smear his character by releasing a security video allegedly showing Brown participating in a “strong-armed robbery” by pushing a convenience store clerk and taking a box of cigarillos earlier that day.

Yet, in a new documentary, Stranger Fruit, which debuted Saturday at the SXSW festival, a second video has emerged raising what the New York Times deems “new questions” about what happened in the hours before the fatal shooting of Brown by former police officer Darren Wilson, who faced no charges in his death, sparking massive protests in Ferguson and across the country.

Read more

http://www.theroot.com/never-before-seen-michael-brown-footage-emerges-on-the-1793197639

Attachments

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.