Black Spirituality Religion : Differences In Kemetic Theology

HETEP,

1). Ra Un Nefer doesn't trace his tradition to the people of Ta-Merri.

Here, you need to be more clear. Are you saying that the Elders about which you speak are Ta-Merrian?

Like I said in an earlier post, he studied Ifa and Hinduism and made a combination system and applied it to "what is known" about Ta-Merrian spirituality.

And this statement, you are basing on a statement he personally made?

2). This is how we know he wasn't in contact with the brothers in the [/FONT]Nile Valley. The main reason they are "underground" NOW, as the priests say, is because Km.t was a mistake. Their knowledge and "showing" off is what got them in trouble. They said they won't make that mistake again.

If this is the case, then where can I find, for example, a statement from Dr. Ben to that effect? Where can I go to undergo the initiation which you've mentioned?

Any teachers of the African spiritual systems of Ta-Merry were initiated on the continent, and given persmission to teach the "minimal" things here. Such teachers are Dr. Ben, Dr. Buseki Fu-Kiau,
Naba Lamoussa Morodenibig, Dr. Malidoma Some, to name a few, and others you will NEVER hear of.

Clarify for me, because I haven't read his works in quite some time. When and where was Dr. Ben initiated, and how long before this had he been teaching on the subject of KMT?

Where does the above question, about a statement mirroring that of Dr. Ben's, fit into the above?

Ra Un Nefer is an Ifa priest.

I'm not sure about the historicity of that comment. Can you name a source for this claim?

These same references are missing in Ra Un Nefers work as well. How he even pronounces the names of the Ntr's are wrong. The same with the "Hekaus." Anyone studying the above mentioned systems will recognize what I'm talking about.

Can you give examples of the correct pronunciation of the names of the Neteru, and also, of the Hekau?

To say that he is the ONLY person outside of
Africa who is bringing "authentic" Kemetic spirituality is bull.

Who made this claim in specific?

If you are talking about being initiated in a system from
East Africa, you have to go visit the priests there: there are no exceptions. They only take people in every 5 or 6 years. This is why people study Ifa, The Obosom system and Vodun, because you can get some of the teachings earlier than you can in the system still present in the Nile Valley. They STILL practice it like it was done before and it is a 40 years system.

Where can you go for the above-mentioned initiation? Have you been initiated for 40 years in one of these systems?

3). Yes RUNA's books were aimed at the masses.

Pardon my incredulity. We'll have to agree to disagree on that point.

He attempts to explain phenomena through his books which are reserved for initiation.

I don't understand your syntax here. Are you saying that the "phenomena" themselves are reserved for initiation, or just the explanation about the phenomena?

His work is good for comparative studies. But to get the gist of what Ta-Merrian spirituality is, you need to study human anatomy, herbology, geology, and astronomy. If you don't know what body parts Heru, Het-Heru, Djehuti, etc. are, you are missing the boat. The crown of upper Egypt is oxygen. The red crown of lower Egypt is blood. The story of the "Sma Twi" is an allegory of how important the fusion of oxygen with blood is critical for the breathing process. Health is what's hidden in the stories. If you start to understand the little I've exposed, then you'll begin to understand what is going on in Kmt. You can't get that in a book.

Do you mind my asking where you got it from?

HETEP.

(ANUK_AUSAR)

1). Ra Un Nefer doesn't trace his tradition to the people of Ta-Merri.

Here, you need to be more clear. Are you saying that the Elders about which you speak are Ta-Merrian?

Like I said in an earlier post, he studied Ifa and Hinduism and made a combination system and applied it to "what is known" about Ta-Merrian spirituality.

And this statement, you are basing on a statement he personally made?

runa essentially states this in the metu neter, page 38.
he states that he relies on the surviving works on ausar, + his knowledge of hinduism + yoruba. (also canaan + the kabbalah)
runa states that the ausar auset society priesthood has created a syncretism of all the great black civilizations (sumer/indus valley/kemet/canaan/yoruba). this is also touched on on page 37.

Compartmentalization

My assertion is the Paut Neteru speaks for itself and most initiates Of AAS will attest to that. In seeking a common ground or syncretization, I agree, one shouldn't minimize the profundity and methodical process that is outlined via authentic forms of traditionalism.Traditionalist should be warned of asigning certain *Key* characteristics to a process that is only used in the service of *Opening the way* to that which is neither this ,This , nor THIS.

Anuk Ausar

You are correct...

Nice Post!

If I am reading this right then some say the Old testament (amongst other things) is afrikan history,but one thing that puzzles me is how we seperate what is left of the original doctrine from what was added in some time later...we must not forget that there was far more diversity (in a cultural and ideological sense) in those times than there is today (or so it seems)....so with all of the languages that those writings must have gone through...How do we 'know' what is the original and what is false using physical research only (ie 'concrete evidence',lol at the term)? Or can we only speculate?

other than that this thread has alot of :read: :read: :read: that is very valuable to me as a student of many of you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back