Black Spirituality Religion : Personal Footage: See Black Women in stone Kemetic Temple

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Perfection, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    I would again like to thank my good friend for posting these vids for me.

The following vid is me taking you on a tour through one of the areas inside the Temple of Dendara. I coin these dimensional rooms. My talk is from one of the teleconferences superimposed over the personal video footage. As you are going through this room with me I asked that you observe several things:

First, remember we spoke about the 14 foot ladder in the meeting room The Perfection of Black Women? Well, you should get a better appreciation for its meaning now that you see it in motion so to speak rather than a still photo. Recall what we said about this ladder.

Second, please notice the beautiful wings on these Black Women. Also, notice their positions standing, what they are standing on as well as the various thrones.

Please pay close attention to what is carved in the walls as well. Upon close examination you will come to see just in this one single room the proof of the Black Woman's Perfection.

2. Fieldpea

Fieldpea Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +778

Brother, I have a question I'd like you to respond to:

Why is it that you share no pictures of senior Black women in your presentations? I've been following your posts, and I agree with what you are intent on teaching (awakening) in any of our younger Black women (and Black men, too) that are in need *today*--what you are intent on getting them to remember and accept again--yet I do wonder about this absence of our beautiful elderly Black women from your presentations.

I ask because when I read your posts and view the vids, I actually think and remember the faces and the lives of my women-elders today--my female ancestral line, too. I find myself expecting to see the face of *any senior Black woman* shown posing, smiling, beautiful, comfortable, confident, feminine (all of the hallmarks of your photo examples) and yet it never happens, so...

Also, are you familiar with Dr. Suzar's "Mami, The Black Goddess?

One Love, and PEACE

3. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Good Morning Queen Fieldpea,

Hope you are doing beautifully today. Yes, I am somewhat familiar with Dr. Suzar's powerful work. She is a great teacher among us.

The question about the photos is very important. Let me thank you for offering me the opportunity to discuss this very relevant question with you and those who may also have the same question.

Elderly Queens are the foundation for all of my research. I rely on the Orhemahs, or Queens Mothas, for the stability and focus of the Perfection thesis. The first image you see in my study The Perfection of Black Women is that of an Elderly woman, the Orhemah from Ghana, sitting in her thrown (which I personally took). She blesses the work.

I guess you can say I am somewhat multidimensional when it comes to the elevation of all Black Women. My work here at Destee's beautiful Temple is just one creative expression I hold.

Regarding videos, I used to have a ytube account but they shut me down a little while ago when a specific video (close to a million hits within 8 months) I had up glorifying Black Women was flagged as "inappropriate." Within a week, I was shut down by them and they put the message up that I was the one who shut it down. All of my videos were in good taste because I represent the elevation of Black Women. But the handlers there at ytube saw my work to elevate Black Women as a threat to the established order. I had about 60 videos (with the Elderly, handicap, etc) posted all titled The Perfection of Black Women. I vowed never to directly participate with that forum again so this is why I am going into my archives of hundreds of videos I possess based on lectures, discussions and regular conversations and passing some of them onto my friend who posts whay you see now on one of her accounts.

These vids are being resurrected by requests and also because of certain ideas I would like to share here.

I am at a new website right now but my former one had loads of Elderly Queens mostly attached to articles and vids which speak to their wisdom, guidance, struggles as well as their remarkable beauty. As time goes on, my current site will reflect much of what was posted in the former website.

A great question Queen Fieldpea but just remember I have only one rule for glorification: that you be a Black Woman.

I know you are not an Elder but I would love if you would consider letting me display your image in one of the presentations. In fact, if you get some time, send me several photos of Black Women (family, friends, neighbors etc) whose beauty you would like to be expressed to the world and I will make a personal video dedicated especially for you.

We'll call it The Fieldpea Angels.

4. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    I really enjoyed the video, Perfection!

Brother Naj is the next best authority to the truth....! (smile) and totally puts to shame all those so-Called men who rejected his 'advanced' knowledge.

Thanks for sharing, Queen!

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    :10500:**sigh***

6. Fieldpea

United States
    Ratings:
    +778

In some ways, I guess I do feel like a full fledged elder (I'm 56 years old), and as such, I feel myself to be kind of like a walking, talking relic of our culture's past--a reflection of all I've lived through (good and bad), and thus the cumulative results of the tools I was born with + the cultural tools I was taught to use in order to survive, when that was the most fulfilling result I could wring from a situation, to 'victory', when that was the result wrung from striving and overcoming.

Yet, too, in some ways I am still guided by an enjoyment in being myself that's fed by all of the opportunities I come across to learn and experience this life as a Black woman that is *forward-directed* in nature (meaning the stuff that I'd never have anticipated yet *is, anyway*). The stuff that convinces me that I remain a work in progress.

Good, bad, or indifferent, I'm glad I'm still around for the *potential-me* discoveries rooted in those *why me* moments I have to deal with. The moments rooted in surprise, mostly. Or serendipitous timing. Or unsought change that causes blunt force intrusions of responsibility I feel I have no choice but to influence/respond to, until I feel I've got it *within my wheel house* again (have returned to balance). Ultimately, the new situations that cause me to formulate, and thereafter incorporate *new rules to apply to the conduct of my life, and thereafter to actually live by*.

Knowing that I am a flawed, judgmental being (opinionated), I seek to remain sensitive and responsive to a need to actually be open and fair--to myself, and to others. For now, pursuing ease at being open and fair minded has me hopeful I'm on a right track. In the meantime, should anyone judge me to be *good people*, then I want to deserve the judgment. So I continue to consciously work at being me. Anyway....

Fieldpea's Angels? :) Well, first of all *Thank You, Sir* for your offer to dedicate something within your Perfection series to any thought I'd have! I mean that. In learning that you do include our elders in your more complete Perfection presentation, I already know I am content with your existing archive + commentary. As for pics of our seniors that I can share? Let me get a smart phone, or digi-cam first (I plan to get one or the other likely by spring). I'd be more than pleased to send them to you; however, when it comes to *my pic*? I have a rule: I don't want a single pic of myself on the internet "whereby I can be identified" specifically.

Just how I roll since my first access to the internet. If anything, I've occasionally provided true descriptions of myself (in words), but never ever a pic.

Youtube. I really do wish that youtube had left you alone to continue to develop this truly important work you've committed yourself to, and via that venue. I can only hope to be around on the day you announce that your dedicated Perfection site is available to visit. Yet for now, we have our chances to interact here in Destee.com, and this isn't a bad alternative location for your work to shine, so...

Inasmuch as you are enabled to provide here, I'll continue to read/feed from what you share, and I'll do that in full, comfortable agreement with you.

One Love, and PEACE

7. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    You will have to pardon me Queen but I would hardly say that your age of 56 is the Elder status that I classify. You're still relatively young. I took a couple of photos in one of the videos and two in the meeting room The Perfection of Black Women where a Queen is 52 years young and she looks about middle 30s. I bet no one can tell which picture this is.

However, I do recognize that we all are elders in some way. A 5 year aged child is elder to a 3 month aged baby.

Obvioulsly there are exceptions but my vision of an Elder is someone who is decidely aged and perhaps needs assistance to get around and the like.

8. Fieldpea

United States
    Ratings:
    +778

Subjectivity at work here, agreed? Because what, then, of disability associated with the elderly, yet being experienced, anyhow, by someone young? Like arthritis. This happens, Brother. Also, what, then, of someone being an *old soul*--that kind of birth/life reality? This is true to life, too, especially with our people.

Still, by chronological age alone, I see your point. Given the matter in question here is *senior/elderly-ness* (and my original question about the apparent absence of elderly Black women in your presentations in your Destee posts), it's OK by me if you've satisfied that matter already (in Destee) by posting pic(s) of women in their 50's (like me). Your response in this post makes this point.

My mistake in thinking otherwise, Brother.

One Love, and PEACE

9. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    I remember I was taking a home economics class when I was in the 8th grade. And I was wondering why we didn't go straight into cooking the first day. Little than half of the semester actually consisted of cooking. One day before the second day of class, I had seen her (Mrs. Hall was her name) in the hallways, I remember asking the (Black Woman) teacher who taught the class why this was so.

And Mrs. Hall broke it down for me beautifully.

She took time out and said "com'mere." She took me to the home ec. room and demonstrated her point.

First, Mrs. Hall asked me to imagine that we are cooking and the food was on the stove safe and simmering ready to be prepared in about 20 minutes. In the meantime, with a very low key fineness , as she was explaining this to me, she was tearing paper up kinda throwing it everywhere and even opened up some flour making a bit of a mess.

She then sat me down, then asked me, "So what should we be doing while we wait for our meal?"

I'm like "talk?" Sweetly she laughed and said "No Naj...there is an old saying in the kitchen 'If you have time to lean, you have time to clean." She then asked that I clean the mess up and while I was cleaning it up she explained to me the cogency of the rule.

Next, Mrs. Hall sat me down and put some silverware in front of me. Then she said, 'Now we are about to eat, but first I need for you to organize the silverware properly.'

Well, I couldn't.

As she gently smiled, she then said, "See...is your question answered yet?" I said "Yes Mam." She then said to me that home ec. is more than about cooking and eating. It's about safety, efficiency, tidiness and etiquette. She said "cooking was the easy part...it is what prepares you for cooking which is most important."

If I can direct your attention please back to the video. As a reminder, please recall we have posted three personal footage videos up from three different Kemetic Temples taken by me. Now, I shared this childhood experience with you in the hopes that those who will follow me as we teach about Kemet that you come to understand several things about the task.

First, the real study of Kemet is not about regurgitation. If you really wanna learn about Kemet and any other nation of antiquity, first-hand, primary evidence is essential to one's understanding. If your body is bleeding and broken up the chances are, here in the West, you will get to a hospital seeking qualified, expert methods to get you better. Real talk, right? I bet you wont go to your neighbor's greasy, garage asking to be fixed up.

Regurgitation information matters very little when compared to primary evidence. Having said that, for those who would be offended because their positions of teaching or learning based on regurgitation would be asked to not participate. Now I'm not saying that you cannot participate, because you are welcome and this is not in the "study class" zone. I do not mind any objections and regurgitated information one will present to me. I caution one though if they are not willing to examine primary evidence which will in all certaintly eclipse regurgitating information that they remain in the cut and learn.

Second, even before you get to the study of Kemet, the cooking and eating part (home ec.), there are several things that you have to acclimate yourself to--- in addition to the above. Things which most of your learning is based upon regarding Kemet. For example, it would be very difficult for you to follow us if you think that the heiroglyphics have been deciphered or can be 'symbolized.' The only defense someone could possibly have will be what someone else has said about the heiroglyphics, i.e. regurgitation.

Please prepare yourself that many of the things we have been told was true... just ain't.

Finally, one is asked to have an open mind about the magnificence of Black Women. This is key. If one is dead set against allowing primary evidence to take shape proving the greatness of Black Women, then you will lose the theme of this course.

If you can roll with the above three, get ready to learn what has never been taught about Kemet. And get ready to have primary evidence to demonstrate our position that the study of Kemet and all other nations of antiquity is about Black Women.

10. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    Eloquently stated from beginning to end.

Being called a Goddess and a Queen is the best compliment that any Woman of Colour can receive.