Black People : Diddy to outsource Sean Jean manufacturing to China.

There's three perspectives to look at this issue: Consumer, Business owner, Collective community.

As a consumer, I stated my position earlier, clothing is not an investment. If the price of an item or service is within the range of competition, I will support the Black business everytime. If it's slightly more to support the Black business, I will support the Black business. If it's a lot more, I'm going to wal-mart.

As a business owner, I believe a business owner has to first look out for #1, THEN they can become activist in the operation of their business. If a business does not first look out for #1 they will not be able to sustain a position of being capable of looking out for #2 and beyond.

As a collective community we lack a game plan and clear objectives. The result of not having a plan is that most of us, consumers and business owners alike, are ONLY looking out for #1. As a community, we should be developing and implementing specific action steps and tactics with specific objectives. Only then will we know who's a team player and who's not. At this point, we can't really blame a consumer nor a business owner for looking out for #1.

black people will always be poor

black people exporting their cash to other people is why we are poor.
unless we can find a way to circulate our cash internally we will always be poor.
if our successful black talent simply act as conduits to export our cash we will always remain poor.

american style capitalism and individualism serves to keep black people poor.

can they sew a ******* shirt somewhere on the african continent? cuba?

black people exporting their cash to other people is why we are poor.
unless we can find a way to circulate our cash internally we will always be poor.
if our successful black talent simply act as conduits to export our cash we will always remain poor.

american style capitalism and individualism serves to keep black people poor.

can they sew a ******* shirt somewhere on the african continent? cuba?
no disrespect but it mite have something to do with the subconscious aspects of post 9/11 hiop hop and the concentraion on sellfishness at all costs

can any one imagine Ashord and Simpson, Otis Redding, or Gamble and Huff

outsourceing anything while there was a single sister or brother in this nation without a job?

or a sister or brother in Africa and the Caribbean without shoes or running water?

notice this is not an attack on all hip hop, we know what Arrested Development, Chuck D would do or Immortal Technique or John Legend,

but the prominet ones of today, like Jay Z , Rick Ross, (whose packaging 50 Cents water?) and Lil Wayne

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back