Black People : Sean Bell, OK, but is'nt a Black man's life worth More then 7 million?

BUMP............
If one is a going through male moenopause or

are a police officer? or FBI

becuase the number of divisive and negative posts
Hating Black folks cause of Christian or Muslim
dragging on old grudges and issues
and just a general negative attitude

say one thing!

IL
If one is a going through male moenopause or

are a police officer? or FBI

becuase the number of divisive and negative posts
Hating Black folks cause of Christian or Muslim
dragging on old grudges and issues
and just a general negative attitude

say one thing!

I asked a simple yes or no question, don't get mad at me because your phony and not about any action other than talking and trying to fool people into thinking youre some kind of revolutionary .....

As i said before, u speak about these issues in ny from a far distance, so of course U WERE NOT THERE.....

So how can u tell anyone here what was going On at that time when u were not in th trenches with us? Because u read an article, or heard something on wbai or on the newzzz?

You really need to stop frontin'.....and tryin' to pimp our peoples along with this slain brothers name so u can try and get some type of props on a website is a da mn shame.......

I mean sooner or later u had to know someone from ny would end up seeing your act and call u out...
:10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back