Black People : Crazy man & fan breaks into P.Diddy Mansion

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, Apr 13, 2012.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    Mar 21, 2001
    +4,174 / -2
    Crazed fan breaks into P Diddy's mansion, eats his food, drinks his booze and parades around in his expensive clothes

Quamine Taylor, 30, made himself at home in the East Hampton palace for almost 24 hours after breaking in through an unlocked basement door. Diddy - real name Sean Combs - was away at the time.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Listen to what this guy say when caught..........

'I stay there a lot, but Sean gets funny sometimes about me staying there.In his first break-in, Taylor tried to pass himself off as Combs' cousin when cops found him intoxicated after he took a dip in the pool.
    This time, Taylor claimed he was a close personal friend and even convinced security staff and police he knew Diddy after he accidentally set off an alarm in the mansion.

Taylor slept there and it wasn't until a caretaker found him at 4pm on April Fool's Day that police were called again and he was finally arrested.

Taylor said: 'I really didn't go to Diddy's house because I'm a big fan of his.

'I just wanted to get out of the city for a while. I was actually hoping to stay like 15 to 17 days.

He added: 'They really didn't bother me once I told them who I was.

'I got a good night's sleep, but it's not anything too special. It's just like a three-bedroom.'

Taylor, who is unemployed, has been charged with trespassing and petit-larceny and was being held in lieu of $2,000 bail

Read more:

was this wild or just that as a fan and yet mentally Ill off his meds just had a thing to
    stay in that mansion......