Black People : Destee.com means??

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

sometimes I think ur a lil too nice... and that might be a lil too good to be true....

but I appreciate the way u usually fall back from drama... i respect that.....

it wouldn't do me too much bad to do the same at times...

sometimes i'm curious bout how u really feel.....

i mean u can't please all the peep all the time.... but i appreciate the way u try to do so... it's a nice quality......

my bad for real.......

Miss Lady,

Okay, you got me on that one, for real, actually its hard, very hard(and you know this), but I see something on the other side of it all. Never before have we as Blacks had the opportunity we have today, right now, and I mean this, this is doable and tenable, for real....Peace IN my sister friend.

ya it is hard

Miss Lady,

Okay, you got me on that one, for real, actually its hard, very hard(and you know this), but I see something on the other side of it all. Never before have we as Blacks had the opportunity we have today, right now, and I mean this, this is doable and tenable, for real....Peace IN my sister friend.

picture a small child in school with her desk right next to the teacher's desk because of the mouth... and one that stay'd after school so many times that the teacher ran otta punishment essays for me to write...

my patience and understanding is phenominal... but my three snap attitude and swagger is really just a product of survivin the streets...

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

.....ya it is hard....but you can do this Miss Lady

picture a small child in school with her desk right next to the teacher's desk because of the mouth... and one that stay'd after school so many times that the teacher ran otta punishment essays for me to write...

my patience and understanding is phenominal... but my three snap attitude and swagger is really just a product of survivin the streets...

lol@Miss Lady...my three snap attitude and swagger, thats real, for real as ever:). But guess what, you survived, try living now, k.....After all there are no more punishment essays for you to write, and goes to the fact that you have done them all...Peace In my sister friend, for real.

I wonder if I will still be here tomorrow :?: lol)

I would say so yes, you touch some good points thankz for sharing them openly
sometime what is seen is not aways what is and viceverse what is not always seen.

I appreciate the reply Rich. Since you don’t know me as of yet the words I’m saying to you now may have little meaning but, I see the work you put in here and I’m sure it gets taken for granted sometimes. I feel you deserve to be acknowledged for that effort.

Also just for the record, if I ever have anything to say about “anyone in particular” on this site which includes you, Destee or any other member, they will know it.

point Destee.com means??.................A Refuge for our People at the time of Recession
RealMenWearBlak,

This my brother was an excellent read, for real. While on my way to bed, something caused me to read this, and I am glad of that. First, you have great writing skills, second, we are looking for contributors for the Destee.comNews, would you be interested? And third, this was a well written and well spoken piece of your heart brother. And one last thing, when the vision of the Site owner is realized by the participants here, as a group of people, our goals will come together for the benefit of Black People across the globe. So, in my view, our points of commonality out weight any single or personal result of us being here.

After all, black people don't just come together for nothing, and this process that you have described, in terms of the goings on at the present time, only serves as a strong indicator that we are truly only: One Step Away From Greatness, as delivered by this powerful statement of facts that you have written RealMenWearBlak...Peace In, for real, and let me know if I have interested you in making a contribution to the projected Newsletter.

Thank you for the comments Clyde. I agree that our goals as black people can come together if we remember that we changed the world in the 60’s during the civil rights era because we shared a collective consciousness and a single purpose. That work has been all but forgotten by so many faux angry, pseudo enlightened, paper radicals whose righteous indignation only last until the ink runs out of their pens or until Tyler Perry’s House of Pain comes back on.

I thank you for the invite to contribute to your Newsletter. I don’t know if I would cramp your style but let’s talk.

Lol..

Heh.

Ahaha..

Lol..I like you!

Sorry, I don't have any thing meaningful to contribute to this thread. I just came in for the cheap laughs.

Alexandra

Alexandra,
Trust me when I say that you have already contributed something meaningful to me. You got it, lol. (PS – I like you too, :))

self righteous people to pop otta no where and criticize other people meanwhile they have the intent of starting there own site to join up with other people who have no life and get what they can get otta the technology available .....

i mean ur just in time to take advantage of the current situations...

realmenwearblack.... and so do crack dealers pushin dope on martin luther king blvd....

emotion is a part of everyone regardless if they stompin the yard.. or stompin the streets of cyber space...

so u really need to burn the road up .....

and i wasn't gon sign on today but just callin a spade a spade b4 i go get a life.......

peace...

and i'm just keepin it real.... unlike u

Miss Lady,

I make it a point to take nothing personal from anyone I encounter on line and this is no exception. I appreciate your openness and honesty so let me honor you by returning the same. We don’t know each other and as such have no basis or reference to judge each other. So let me tell you a little about me to help you out. I’m a black single father but my children are grown. I’m 6’4” 300 lbs. I don’t drink, don’t smoke, no drugs. Go to work everyday, handle my business as much as possible. Grew up in the 60’s, was a black panther. Joined the Marine Corp and was discharged honorably. Grew up in “The Town” (since you seem to know a little about MLK Jr. Blvd. and drug dealers) lived in West Oakland, played in East Oakland, kicked it with girls in North Oakland. And if you’re from the town I probably knew some of your folks before you came out of your father’s sack. I don’t put people on blast if I don’t have to and I try to keep my comments on topic and not on people. Love me, hate me, call my name in ecstasy or curse my name out loud. It doesn’t matter. My hopes are that you and everyone else will come to the mic or text when I moderate an hour here at Destee. Believe it or not I would love to hear what you have to say and maybe we will find we have more in common than not. But if we find that we don’t, I would still be interested in your input.

jeez, i hope not......:sleep:

It’s refreshing to hear a grown man say jeez these days.

point Destee.com means??.................A Refuge for our People at the time of Recession

RealMenWearBlak,

This my brother was an excellent read, for real.RealMenWearBlak...Peace In,QUOTE]

Clyde:

Don't u realize that this is all this brother wanted to hear?

Don't u see sugar coated ignorance?

Here's my new mathematical formula....

There are three types of people....

real/ fake /ignorant

this brother is at the center .....

please don't be so nieve...

:hi: Purple Moons...

you know I love you sis....

regardless of what anyone personally thinks of Destee.. DSS... Keita... Rich... etc. or anyone else for that matter including myself... the crooked sideways zigzag insults are cowardly....

I mean c'mon... just in time he is to offer his better way... when really he just the same as everyone else here... emotional .... proly at a cross road in his own life seeking support and an outlet for his writing......

and then here comes Clyde brown nosin extending trust to someone who is not trustworthy....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Rich don't dignify his ignorance with a response Brother.... at least the real Brothers came at ya like a man....

Miss Lady,

Although your comments weren’t directed to me specifically I’ll just take the time to say thank you for the energy. Also, just an FYI, if you really knew me you would never say I was middle of the road about anything.

Purple Moons,

I just want to say, I think there is some confusion surrounding who I am and I hope to clarify some of those issues. I’m not here to “offer” a better way. If you withhold judgment long enough you may actually see that although my approach to issues may be different than yours or others, I’ve known Destee too long and too well to want to see her hurt or fail in anyway. She knows me and trusts me. So far as I am concerned she is really the only person here that actually needs to know that about me but I hope others will learn that too. Regarding my being emotional, who isn’t? I have no issue with people being emotional, even passionate. Acting out is another thing altogether. Being emotional or passionate about a subject or an issue does not automatically give someone a “free pass” on conduct. Generally the only time I need support is after Thanksgiving dinner. (My a** can eat!) On the trustworthy portion of your comments, I’m not sure where that assumption came from. We don’t know each other, most likely never been around each other, I’ve never stolen anything from you or anyone you know, my criminal record has been sealed, my parole officer committed suicide and the only thing I’ve ever taken and did not return was my first girlfriends virginity. (Although I did try to give it back to her several times…) Ignorance can often be subjective. For example, I would think that someone making such unfounded, irrational statements, criticisms and claims about someone they don’t know could be a sign of ignorance itself. (Hmmm, what do you think?) Last but not least, when I have anything to say to someone I tell them. (Reference above comments)

often as I would like right now, but Real Men, that was an excellent post and ignore those who made snide comments..just like I suspect you will do anyway. You are a PAYING member and that alone gets my respect.

Linda,
Thank you for your support and understanding. Some people got it and some didn’t’. Then again, that’s life right?

this post is tepid at best and what is the point? some passive/aggressive nonsense.
destee provides an invaluable service to the community.
no need to question nothin. just get to posting.

I agree with you about one thing for sure. Where else but Destee.com can an amateur photographer push himself to creative limits by taking pictures of himself in the mirror. Bravo!!

some people read like robots and some people read between the lines...

some elders ignor their children

this is a high school essay at best ....

a summary of what is goin on....

thru old eyes...

same ole sneaky christian oppression style with a fake smile like they really care about anything but their own agenda....

preachin to the choir....

singin the we shall overcome song .....

this essay was predictable.... laughable ... and lacks any creativity whatsoever......

Miss Lady,

I have learned to truly appreciate your effort. I have read some of your work and I am willing to concede that you have proven to be an expert on what lacks creativity. I only hope that one day I am able to achieve the mediocre success that you have worked so hard to attain.

Purple Moons,

I just want to say, I think there is some confusion surrounding who I am and I hope to clarify some of those issues. I’m not here to “offer” a better way. If you withhold judgment long enough you may actually see that although my approach to issues may be different than yours or others, I’ve known Destee too long and too well to want to see her hurt or fail in anyway. She knows me and trusts me. So far as I am concerned she is really the only person here that actually needs to know that about me but I hope others will learn that too. Regarding my being emotional, who isn’t? I have no issue with people being emotional, even passionate. Acting out is another thing altogether. Being emotional or passionate about a subject or an issue does not automatically give someone a “free pass” on conduct. Generally the only time I need support is after Thanksgiving dinner. (My a** can eat!) On the trustworthy portion of your comments, I’m not sure where that assumption came from. We don’t know each other, most likely never been around each other, I’ve never stolen anything from you or anyone you know, my criminal record has been sealed, my parole officer committed suicide and the only thing I’ve ever taken and did not return was my first girlfriends virginity. (Although I did try to give it back to her several times…) Ignorance can often be subjective. For example, I would think that someone making such unfounded, irrational statements, criticisms and claims about someone they don’t know could be a sign of ignorance itself. (Hmmm, what do you think?) Last but not least, when I have anything to say to someone I tell them. (Reference above comments)

Huh, Brother RealMenWearBlack?

Did i respond in this thread? Hold on, let me go back and see.

No, Brother I didn't respond in this thread at all. Perhaps you've mistaken me for someone else, or maybe you're kind of psychic. hmmmm I say this because, as i was reading your response, i was thinking, :qqb010:"this man has a whole lot of character! And i like it!"

Anything outside of that thought don't belong to me...Atleast not this time.:em0100: But i did appreciate the background information nonetheless. It was interesting and witty.

Welcome To Destee.Com!:wave:

THE HOME WHERE ALL THE EMOTIONAL AND PASSIONATE PEOPLE COME! WE DON'T JUST ACT UP..... WE ACT OUT!

GilfordCLassicsMedley.gif

:lol: Well, only sometimes.:11900:

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back