Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
Is there any benefit to having a replublican or democrate
As the President Of The United States
Cause it seems that most blacks vote for democrates
Is that because we feel they will look out more for the
Black community as a whole and understand what is going on?

Or is that we think all republicans are against blacks
and they only look out for the Rich???

I have noticed no real change in my life from republicans to democrats

Not really trying to discuss the war as far as that was handled

But what is the benefit of having a Democrate vs. Republican
Or vice versa for that notion cause how many in these postions
Can relate to anyone that has been in poverty or the slums

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
I believe there is no real difference. except the dems ten to have a liitle more humanity to them. However they have done nothing, nor should i expect them to. we as people of color need to form our own parties.

Also republicans tend to be more of the jesus freak, religious extremist cult type. These people are truly sick, they are murderers of people. the dems have asisted them under the table and by having no back bone, ballz, or guts to take a stand on any issue. Again us as blacks need to form our own alliance

The noi talked of the party of the people or pop, but i have geard nothing since the mmm. .

Tantrum

Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
Therious said:
I believe there is no real difference. except the dems ten to have a liitle more humanity to them. However they have done nothing, nor should i expect them to. we as people of color need to form our own parties.

Also republicans tend to be more of the jesus freak, religious extremist cult type. These people are truly sick, they are murderers of people. the dems have asisted them under the table and by having no back bone, ballz, or guts to take a stand on any issue. Again us as blacks need to form our own alliance

The noi talked of the party of the people or pop, but i have geard nothing since the mmm. .

Thats why I say why are so many blacks
Just so empowered to vote democrate
Cause in the end they really dont care
About black of any type mixed or not
And they really change nothing for us in our community
The only white person non politician
That I have really seen give millions back to us is
Bill Gates

pfa1451usa

Jan 23, 2006
My two (2) cents...

Tantrum said:
Is there any benefit to having a replublican or democrate
As the President Of The United States
Cause it seems that most blacks vote for democrates
Is that because we feel they will look out more for the
Black community as a whole and understand what is going on?

Or is that we think all republicans are against blacks
and they only look out for the Rich???

I have noticed no real change in my life from republicans to democrats

Not really trying to discuss the war as far as that was handled

But what is the benefit of having a Democrate vs. Republican
Or vice versa for that notion cause how many in these postions
Can relate to anyone that has been in poverty or the slums

In 1948 the Democratic Party platform of Harry Truman called for the integration of America. Led by Strom Thurmond, the “Dixiecrats”, southern white Democrats, walked out of the convention and bolted to the Republican Party.

In 1972 President Richard Nixon used the southern white male to begin, the now quite traditional “southern strategy”, used effectively by President’s Reagan, Bush both first and second.

In the interim, the Democratic Party moved to the left. Homosexual agenda, abortion rights, environmental concerns, pacifist’s foreign agenda, open borders, and simply taking the Black-American voter for granted.

I believe we belong in neither…this is a wonderful opportunity to share some candidates we might support in November…thanks for starting the thread…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If You Want A Just World, Neither Republicans Nor Democrats Will Give It To You Black People Politics 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Bipartisan Victory as Republicans and Democrats Agree Poor People Should Go Hungry Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
I Black People : Democrats and Republicans are at the Black People Open Forum 6
G Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Phony White Liberal Democrats Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 20
S Black People : Democrats Abandon Winnable Seat In Kansas Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : democrats-strike-back-in-the-redistricting-wars Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : bannon-says-democrats-have-plantation-mentality Black People Politics 2
S Black People : Democrats Helped Pave The Way For Trump Education Secretary Choice Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 938
IFE Black People Politics : New Petition Calls on Democrats to Prioritize Ending Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suddenly Democrats Have To Worry About The Black Vote Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Democrats reject bill to build Keystone XL oil pipeline Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Putin’s sanctions on Americans unite Democrats, GOP Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People Politics : Obamacare: Even House Democrats Have Their Doubts! Black People Politics 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Democrats Accept More Cuts in Food Stamp Program Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats... We can expect Much of the Same from Right Wing Radio. Black People Politics 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Hell With The Democrats, To Hell With The Republican Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black People : What ever happened to Progressive Democrats?? Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : History 101: The Democrats and the KKK Omowale Jabali 9
A Black People : POLITRICKS(democrats in particular) Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Republicans block plans to make elections more secure from foreign interference Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The Supreme Court Just Gave Its Latest Gift to Senate Republicans Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : republicans-vote-to-gut-ethics-office Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : What would happen if nonvoters actually showed up? Hint: Republicans wouldn’t be happy Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republicans Are Already Planning How to Ruin a Hillary Clinton Presidency Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republicans Are Even Blocking Their Own Nominees Now Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Marco Rubio shows other Republicans how to respond to Black Lives Matter Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama is renaming the tallest peak in North America — and Republicans are freaking out Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Poll: Iowa Republicans Side with Obamas After Huckabee's Beyoncé Attack Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republicans Mad That Obama Mentioned Ferguson in U.N. Speech Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Meet the Impeachment Crowd: 6 Republicans Who Want Obama Out Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : House Republicans to try to impeach U.S. Attorney General Holder Black People Politics 2
Destee Black People Politics : Where Are All The Black Republicans? Black People Politics 7
OldSoul OldSoul : S & P Blames Republicans for Downgrade! OldSoul 3
Amnat77 Black People : Poll: 46 percent of Mississippi Republicans want interracial marriage ban Black People Open Forum 3
Amnat77 Black People : How Republicans Party Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Republicans wanted off Shore Drilling since Reagan, so how is this "Green"? Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Black People : Could 2010 be year of Black Republicans? Black People Open Forum 42
Therious Black People : Black Republicans A Sick Twisted Mess Black People Open Forum 39