Black People : Democrats and Republicans are at the

Feb 26, 2008
end of the day WHITE! While I will most likely vote for Barack Obama, I trust NO EUROPEANS. PERIOD! I have not voted for a caucasion in 20+ years. Why you ask do I not trust "them"? Well, lets try 1,000,000,000 africans slaughtered, countless others Raped (both male and female), sold and abused in the most unspeakable ways. Then lets go to the issue of white supremecy and racism in amerikkka. Please keep in mind that these are the same "people" that were living in caves and eating out of skull heads while we had civilizations, univ., were doing astronomy, brain surgery, irrigation and much more. And all of a sudden we are supposed to trust them? They must laugh at us when we do.:number1:

YoungChris007

Jul 6, 2007
Indianapolis,IN
Ionlyspeaktruth said:
end of the day WHITE! While I will most likely vote for Barack Obama, I trust NO EUROPEANS. PERIOD! I have not voted for a caucasion in 20+ years. Why you ask do I not trust "them"? Well, lets try 1,000,000,000 africans slaughtered, countless others Raped (both male and female), sold and abused in the most unspeakable ways. Then lets go to the issue of white supremecy and racism in amerikkka. Please keep in mind that these are the same "people" that were living in caves and eating out of skull heads while we had civilizations, univ., were doing astronomy, brain surgery, irrigation and much more. And all of a sudden we are supposed to trust them? They must laugh at us when we do.:number1:

Yes brother truth we were just talking about this the other day in one of my criminal justice courses. First we got on Obama, then the teacher asked what everyone thought about the 2 man political parties and their core beliefs. I attempted to explain that if even I may agree with aspects of both. I need not totally subscribe and most importantly not be partisan. I see the hypocrasies in both and don't think it's benefical to immerse yourself in the fantasy theatre that is white 'ism' partisan politics..lets not get caught up in the game.

"And all of a sudden we are supposed to trust them? They must laugh at us when we do." ----------You already know..explaining and countering their isms for them.

Feb 26, 2008
YoungChris007 said:
Yes brother truth we were just talking about this the other day in one of my criminal justice courses. First we got on Obama, then the teacher asked what everyone thought about the 2 man political parties and their core beliefs. I attempted to explain that if even I may agree with aspects of both. I need not totally subscribe and most importantly not be partisan. I see the hypocrasies in both and don't think it's benefical to immerse yourself in the fantasy theatre that is white 'ism' partisan politics..lets not get caught up in the game.

"And all of a sudden we are supposed to trust them? They must laugh at us when we do." ----------You already know..explaining and countering their isms for them.

:welldone: Always remember: Part of the reasons that we are in the shape we are in is that many of us seem to trust our oppresor to make decisions in out best interest. How crazy is that?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Ionlyspeaktruth said:
:welldone: Always remember: Part of the reasons that we are in the shape we are in is that many of us seem to trust our oppresor to make decisions in out best interest. How crazy is that?

The Republican Party of Lincoln disenfranchised us during reconstruction and turned against us.

The Democratic party FOUNDED the Klu Klux Klan to drive Black people out of the voting process and under Woodrow Wilson disenfranchised Black voters.

This started with a group known as the Liberal Democrats who also were later known as the "Redeemers".

This information is in US History textbooks used in public schools all over this country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redeemers

Since the Compromise of 1877, the Democratic party coalition, which included the "scalawags" was conservative-Democratic coalition which replaced all Southern state Republican regimes by 1877.

"White Republicans as well as Democrats solicited black votes but reluctantly rewarded blacks with nominations for office only when necessary, even then reserving the more choice positions for whites."

Look at the states Hillary Clinton won on super tuesday. They are mostly long time strongholds of Carpetbaggers, scalawags and "Redeemers".

"Conservatives (including most white Southerners, Northern Democrats and some Northern Republicans) opposed black voting.

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Reconstruction

The Democratic party ideology never changed. Only thier tactics to dupe us into voting for them.

Desert Storm

Mar 31, 2001
I'm not saying that I trust everybody that comes into office, however, blacks still need to vote for whatever or whoever they think is going to benefit them the best. We need to vote, sure 'nough.

If that's what you are saying or trying to say, is that we shouldn't vote until we see black canidates.

Much Love,
Desert Storm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If You Want A Just World, Neither Republicans Nor Democrats Will Give It To You Black People Politics 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : buck-up-democrats-and-fight-like-republicans Black People Politics 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Bipartisan Victory as Republicans and Democrats Agree Poor People Should Go Hungry Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies Black People Open Forum 26
T Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 15
G Black People : Democrats vs. Republicans Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Phony White Liberal Democrats Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW POLITICS OR THEY ARE SO BUSY TRYING TO RIG THEIR OWN ELECTION. Black People Politics 20
S Black People : Democrats Abandon Winnable Seat In Kansas Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : democrats-strike-back-in-the-redistricting-wars Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : bannon-says-democrats-have-plantation-mentality Black People Politics 2
S Black People : Democrats Helped Pave The Way For Trump Education Secretary Choice Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People Politics : Why Democrats Got Wiped Out At Every Level Of Government In The Last Election Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats' Plan to take back White House: #swingleft Black People Politics 938
IFE Black People Politics : New Petition Calls on Democrats to Prioritize Ending Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 0
chuck Black People Politics : Do Our Issues Really Matter To The Democrats Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Suddenly Democrats Have To Worry About The Black Vote Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Democrats reject bill to build Keystone XL oil pipeline Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : African-American Democrats form coalition to counter "disrespect" for black causes Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Putin’s sanctions on Americans unite Democrats, GOP Black People Politics 11
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Do Democrats and President Obama Really Want to Raise the Minimum Wage? Black People Politics 3
chuck Black People Politics : Obamacare: Even House Democrats Have Their Doubts! Black People Politics 5
Alarm Clock Black People : Democrats Accept More Cuts in Food Stamp Program Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Democrats... We can expect Much of the Same from Right Wing Radio. Black People Politics 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : To Hell With The Democrats, To Hell With The Republican Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black People : What ever happened to Progressive Democrats?? Black People Open Forum 0
Thuso Black People : Another stolen election, this time at the hands of the Democrats? Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : History 101: The Democrats and the KKK Omowale Jabali 9
A Black People : POLITRICKS(democrats in particular) Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Republicans block plans to make elections more secure from foreign interference Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The Supreme Court Just Gave Its Latest Gift to Senate Republicans Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : republicans-vote-to-gut-ethics-office Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : What would happen if nonvoters actually showed up? Hint: Republicans wouldn’t be happy Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republicans Are Already Planning How to Ruin a Hillary Clinton Presidency Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republicans Are Even Blocking Their Own Nominees Now Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Marco Rubio shows other Republicans how to respond to Black Lives Matter Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama is renaming the tallest peak in North America — and Republicans are freaking out Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Poll: Iowa Republicans Side with Obamas After Huckabee's Beyoncé Attack Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republicans Mad That Obama Mentioned Ferguson in U.N. Speech Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Meet the Impeachment Crowd: 6 Republicans Who Want Obama Out Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : House Republicans to try to impeach U.S. Attorney General Holder Black People Politics 2
Destee Black People Politics : Where Are All The Black Republicans? Black People Politics 7
OldSoul OldSoul : S & P Blames Republicans for Downgrade! OldSoul 3
Amnat77 Black People : Poll: 46 percent of Mississippi Republicans want interracial marriage ban Black People Open Forum 3
Amnat77 Black People : How Republicans Party Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Republicans wanted off Shore Drilling since Reagan, so how is this "Green"? Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Black People : Could 2010 be year of Black Republicans? Black People Open Forum 42
Therious Black People : Black Republicans A Sick Twisted Mess Black People Open Forum 39