Black People : Democrats and Republicans are at the

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    end of the day WHITE! While I will most likely vote for Barack Obama, I trust NO EUROPEANS. PERIOD! I have not voted for a caucasion in 20+ years. Why you ask do I not trust "them"? Well, lets try 1,000,000,000 africans slaughtered, countless others Raped (both male and female), sold and abused in the most unspeakable ways. Then lets go to the issue of white supremecy and racism in amerikkka. Please keep in mind that these are the same "people" that were living in caves and eating out of skull heads while we had civilizations, univ., were doing astronomy, brain surgery, irrigation and much more. And all of a sudden we are supposed to trust them? They must laugh at us when we do.:number1:

2. YoungChris007

YoungChris007 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0

Yes brother truth we were just talking about this the other day in one of my criminal justice courses. First we got on Obama, then the teacher asked what everyone thought about the 2 man political parties and their core beliefs. I attempted to explain that if even I may agree with aspects of both. I need not totally subscribe and most importantly not be partisan. I see the hypocrasies in both and don't think it's benefical to immerse yourself in the fantasy theatre that is white 'ism' partisan politics..lets not get caught up in the game.

"And all of a sudden we are supposed to trust them? They must laugh at us when we do." ----------You already know..explaining and countering their isms for them.

[​IMG]

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

:welldone: Always remember: Part of the reasons that we are in the shape we are in is that many of us seem to trust our oppresor to make decisions in out best interest. How crazy is that?

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The Republican Party of Lincoln disenfranchised us during reconstruction and turned against us.

The Democratic party FOUNDED the Klu Klux Klan to drive Black people out of the voting process and under Woodrow Wilson disenfranchised Black voters.

This started with a group known as the Liberal Democrats who also were later known as the "Redeemers".

This information is in US History textbooks used in public schools all over this country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redeemers

Since the Compromise of 1877, the Democratic party coalition, which included the "scalawags" was conservative-Democratic coalition which replaced all Southern state Republican regimes by 1877.

"White Republicans as well as Democrats solicited black votes but reluctantly rewarded blacks with nominations for office only when necessary, even then reserving the more choice positions for whites."

Look at the states Hillary Clinton won on super tuesday. They are mostly long time strongholds of Carpetbaggers, scalawags and "Redeemers".

"Conservatives (including most white Southerners, Northern Democrats and some Northern Republicans) opposed black voting.

http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Reconstruction

The Democratic party ideology never changed. Only thier tactics to dupe us into voting for them.

5. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    I'm not saying that I trust everybody that comes into office, however, blacks still need to vote for whatever or whoever they think is going to benefit them the best. We need to vote, sure 'nough.

If that's what you are saying or trying to say, is that we shouldn't vote until we see black canidates.

Much Love,
    Desert Storm

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I already voted for Obama in the primary but in the end it might be more like this.

http://www.runcynthiarun.org

I may have to go back to Cali to vote cuz she wasn't on the primary ballot here in TX.

Protest vote and boycott of the "liberals" and "conservatives".

7. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Wow, i didn't know cynthia was running for presidency! hee,hee,hee... Yea are you surprised that Cynthia wasn't on the ballot in texas? hee,hee,hee-

Much Love,
    Desert Storm