Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
Is there any benefit to having a replublican or democrate
As the President Of The United States
Cause it seems that most blacks vote for democrates
Is that because we feel they will look out more for the
Black community as a whole and understand what is going on?

Or is that we think all republicans are against blacks
and they only look out for the Rich???

I have noticed no real change in my life from republicans to democrats

Not really trying to discuss the war as far as that was handled

But what is the benefit of having a Democrate vs. Republican
Or vice versa for that notion cause how many in these postions
Can relate to anyone that has been in poverty or the slums

I believe there is no real difference. except the dems ten to have a liitle more humanity to them. However they have done nothing, nor should i expect them to. we as people of color need to form our own parties.

Also republicans tend to be more of the jesus freak, religious extremist cult type. These people are truly sick, they are murderers of people. the dems have asisted them under the table and by having no back bone, ballz, or guts to take a stand on any issue. Again us as blacks need to form our own alliance

The noi talked of the party of the people or pop, but i have geard nothing since the mmm. .

Therious said:
I believe there is no real difference. except the dems ten to have a liitle more humanity to them. However they have done nothing, nor should i expect them to. we as people of color need to form our own parties.

Also republicans tend to be more of the jesus freak, religious extremist cult type. These people are truly sick, they are murderers of people. the dems have asisted them under the table and by having no back bone, ballz, or guts to take a stand on any issue. Again us as blacks need to form our own alliance

The noi talked of the party of the people or pop, but i have geard nothing since the mmm. .

Thats why I say why are so many blacks
Just so empowered to vote democrate
Cause in the end they really dont care
About black of any type mixed or not
And they really change nothing for us in our community
The only white person non politician
That I have really seen give millions back to us is
Bill Gates

My two (2) cents...

Tantrum said:
Is there any benefit to having a replublican or democrate
As the President Of The United States
Cause it seems that most blacks vote for democrates
Is that because we feel they will look out more for the
Black community as a whole and understand what is going on?

Or is that we think all republicans are against blacks
and they only look out for the Rich???

I have noticed no real change in my life from republicans to democrats

Not really trying to discuss the war as far as that was handled

But what is the benefit of having a Democrate vs. Republican
Or vice versa for that notion cause how many in these postions
Can relate to anyone that has been in poverty or the slums

In 1948 the Democratic Party platform of Harry Truman called for the integration of America. Led by Strom Thurmond, the “Dixiecrats”, southern white Democrats, walked out of the convention and bolted to the Republican Party.

In 1972 President Richard Nixon used the southern white male to begin, the now quite traditional “southern strategy”, used effectively by President’s Reagan, Bush both first and second.

In the interim, the Democratic Party moved to the left. Homosexual agenda, abortion rights, environmental concerns, pacifist’s foreign agenda, open borders, and simply taking the Black-American voter for granted.

I believe we belong in neither…this is a wonderful opportunity to share some candidates we might support in November…thanks for starting the thread…

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back