Black Spirituality Religion : Death of Non-Christian Loved Ones

So, you're saying you only want to trample truth? Because my answering you in this thread was to do with clearing up what you were misunderstanding for any and all to see.

And yes, I can have faith and call it truth. I have proof of this truth in faith, and just because it doesn't suit you, doesn't make it less truthful.

None who have true faith would entertain "if's" because it leaves room for doubt. As an example, ask me what if I'll cheat on my boyfriend. Then I tell you there's no "if" because I haven't a single thought that that could be possible, and I don't doubt my faithfulness to my boyfriend, in any case. You wanting me to entertain "if's" only shows you want me to doubt, even a little, which can grow into something big, and into disbelief altogether "if" it were possible. But I'm happy, it's not. :)

And I think, as I've thought long before I was found in the faith, and I still think now.

uhhhh, you are still keeping up with the 'back & forth' with me...:picture:

Wasn't it YOU who called ME a hypocrite a post or two ago?

btw, by just having 'faith' and no facts leaves room for plenty of doubt which justifies the 'what if' questions. In fact, it begs for those questions to be asked. But, as it is with the religious, they don't like to be questioned because they are taught not to question their preachers themselves. A religious person who asks questions is called un-faithful, or said to be posessed of un-godly spirits.

Actually, although the Church teaches that all humanity is condemned to hell to pay for Adam's sin, according to the Bible, Adam himself was not condemned to hell to pay for his own sin. In fact, if you read in Genesis where God tells Adam all the horrible things that will happen to him, you will notice that Adam's punishment is limited to his physical existence. He says very clearly "Until you return to dust." The soul doesn't return to dust. The body does, so we are talking about physical death here. Nothing is said of Adam's eternal destination.

Isn't it odd that in the 4,000 years between Adam and Paul, not one biblical writer points to Adam as the cause of humanity's predicament. For something so cataclysmic that it effects the entire human race, you'd think at least one biblical writer would find it worth mentioning. I dare you to find the passage.

Job prays that he not commit the sin of Adam. That makes no sense if we are already being charged with Adam's sin.

In the book of Revelation, we see people being cast into the lake of fire if their name is not written in the book of life. The Bible does not tell us whose name is and is not written there. The only people the Bible tells us definitely will have their name removed from that book of life are those who remove stuff from the book of Revelation and those who add stuff will have the plagues of that book added to them. So the vast majority of Christian leaders is already in danger.

As for the salvation of your loved ones, the Bible has this to say:

Deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the sins of the children and the children shall not be put to death for the sins of the fathers, but every man shall be put to death for his own sins

In other words, we don't have to pay for someone else's sin and no one else can pay for our sins. Of course, you can find verses that contradict this, but all you will do is point out another contradiction.

Micah 6:7,8
Shall I give my first born for my transgressions, the fruits of my body for the sins of my soul? He has shown you , o man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you but to do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

If your loved ones have done this, then the Bible says they have met the Lord's requirements. Even if they haven't met the Church's requirements. Good news is the Church does not have the power to send anyone to hell.

Actually, although the Church teaches that all humanity is condemned to hell to pay for Adam's sin, according to the Bible, Adam himself was not condemned to hell to pay for his own sin. In fact, if you read in Genesis where God tells Adam all the horrible things that will happen to him, you will notice that Adam's punishment is limited to his physical existence. He says very clearly "Until you return to dust." The soul doesn't return to dust. The body does, so we are talking about physical death here. Nothing is said of Adam's eternal destination.

Isn't it odd that in the 4,000 years between Adam and Paul, not one biblical writer points to Adam as the cause of humanity's predicament. For something so cataclysmic that it effects the entire human race, you'd think at least one biblical writer would find it worth mentioning. I dare you to find the passage.

Job prays that he not commit the sin of Adam. That makes no sense if we are already being charged with Adam's sin.

In the book of Revelation, we see people being cast into the lake of fire if their name is not written in the book of life. The Bible does not tell us whose name is and is not written there. The only people the Bible tells us definitely will have their name removed from that book of life are those who remove stuff from the book of Revelation and those who add stuff will have the plagues of that book added to them. So the vast majority of Christian leaders is already in danger.

As for the salvation of your loved ones, the Bible has this to say:

Deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the sins of the children and the children shall not be put to death for the sins of the fathers, but every man shall be put to death for his own sins

In other words, we don't have to pay for someone else's sin and no one else can pay for our sins. Of course, you can find verses that contradict this, but all you will do is point out another contradiction.

Micah 6:7,8
Shall I give my first born for my transgressions, the fruits of my body for the sins of my soul? He has shown you , o man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you but to do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

If your loved ones have done this, then the Bible says they have met the Lord's requirements. Even if they haven't met the Church's requirements. Good news is the Church does not have the power to send anyone to hell.

There's no contradiction in the Scriptures, save to those who have no understanding of it.

The Holy Son paid for our sins with the sacrifice of His body, as was needed so that we'd not suffer death, but instead have eternal life, like He does after His resurrection from the dead.

Faith and belief are necessary to have in the Father and the Son while loving mercy and walking humbly; for works of our hands won't bring forth justification. Only holy works in faith will have us justified by the Son before the Most High.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back