Black People : Days like this I wish I could just buy some Strength

:running:
I will help you with this... you need inertia... because the pressure is bogging you down and such... so I will relay the words of father number three which deals with it.

Now, when you are driving and a deer jumps out in front, its our natural fear that makes us stop or try to swerve out of the way... no.. you hit the gas and plow through that bag of bones and check after you cleared the zone...
So with times things feel too much... plow through it like a new ration of bambi steaks.
The job... get it done. You know what to do and it ends the normal time.
The kids... get em done. You raised them thundercats to know what should be done and all they need is a reminder.
The man... get it done.. the bastard will always be the same bastard. So tell them to **** off and keep it trucking.
The bills? Get em paid... its your fault that you have em, pay them off so you have no more.
Your significant other? Get em done... you picked them and they should know either they help or step out of the way and let you beat those issues like they stole something.

You are strong. You knew before it happened, eimply remember you still and always will be.

Thats it... anything else will cost ya.
Go get it

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back