Black Women : Day Of Love

Kem,you know that...or maybe you don't, running a household is worse than at least 2 to 3 outside jobs. Its the hardest job I believe in the system. This lady (housewives) should get flowers and candy and a nite out every week.

9 to 5's are cakewalks compared to a household with young-uns. Its tough.

I know there are guys who do 9 to 5's and come home, pitching in to help get the
home under control by helping wherever the need may be, I applaud them loudly.
This is much appreciated by the lady and rewards to him come in abundance weekly.

But that's not the majority... and I think you know that!

Kem,you know that...or maybe you don't, running a household is worse than at least 2 to 3 outside jobs. Its the hardest job I believe in the system. This lady (housewives) should get flowers and candy and a nite out every week.

9 to 5's are cakewalks compared to a household with young-uns. Its tough.

I know there are guys who do 9 to 5's and come home, pitching in to help get the
home under control by helping wherever the need may be, I applaud them loudly.
This is much appreciated by the lady and rewards to him come in abundance weekly.

But that's not the majority... and I think you know that!

We agree to disagree on the difficulty of running a household compared to other jobs like, fireman, soldier in combat, shoveling coal into a furnace at the foundry. :lol: :rofl: :lol: But I see how you guys have a great PR campaign going for yourselves. smdh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back