Black Spirituality Religion : CURSE OF SLAVE MAKING RELIGIONS

SAD YOU HAVEN'T MADE A POST WITHOUT TROLLING, SPREADING NEGATIVITY AND INSULTING SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE

THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST ALREADY SAID AND STATED THAT HE FELT AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS ARE SLAVE MAKING AS WELL SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT.

DO YOU NEED TO SEE THE STATEMENT?

Any belief system that stifles the human spirit is slave making. Actually when you think of it, anything that has human hands on it has the potential to be slave-making. Even Black liberation thought can be slave-making.....

Dang.... Groupthink is a mofo.

Well, if you didn't get my point it's 'cause you wasn't listening. It is pretty simple.
Then in your usual way, you deflect with nonsense. What would be my mind set if I were a white man and posted James Brown? what you want to know is what would be my mind set if I posted an article by an atheist. would i not then have the mind set of an athiest?
I agree with the man's article. that does not make me him. That is a ridiculous leap you made from your own ignorance. If i were a white man posting a James Brown video, it would only mean I liked it and wanted to share; it wouldn't mean i were james or a black man.
this is like explaining something to a child.

Weak? No! And no, I didn't get your point, so I asked the question...What's weak is that you didn't answer the question(what would be your mind-set?)

lol

I agree with the man's article. that does not make me him. That is a ridiculous leap you made from your own ignorance. If i were a white man posting a James Brown video, it would only mean I liked it and wanted to share; it wouldn't mean i were james or a black man.

:fyi:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Well, if you didn't get my point it's 'cause you wasn't listening. It is pretty simple.
Then in your usual way, you deflect with nonsense. What would be my mind set if I were a white man and posted James Brown? what you want to know is what would be my mind set if I posted an article by an atheist. would i not then have the mind set of an athiest?

awo dino,

Thank you for answering the mind-set question correctly, in your own words, you like it, and so it is with the a theist thing...you liked it, correct? That is the whole point, you liked it. Next time, if there is, lets not waste all this precious band-width.

Brother, you raised the James Brown example, not me; I certainly hope the co-signer recognizes this significant fact. Twisting doesn't become you awo dino. Peace In my brother friend, for real!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back