Black Spirituality Religion : The curse of Ham vs the Great Flood. What is more ridiculous and why?

Fortunately, my opinion lines up with the school of theological thought that the "sons of Gods" are men, as in the "daughters of men;" and precludes them from being angels.

I was just seeking your opinion on it.

But not in the sense we think, but is the sense of making chimeras. And gods having sex with the daughters of man which produced the Nephilim.

On to a more deeper issue my brutha.

I saw a program on one of the religious channels that had this retired preacher that wrote a book about the real reason for the flood. He said it was just as you stated, that the flesh of god's creation was corrupted.

Also

http://www.douglashamp.com/man-becoming-his-own-god-via-transhumanism/

View attachment 2736View attachment 2738
images
images

These are just a few examples of what this pastor was talking about when he said that the flesh was mix, thus corrupting it in the eyes of god.

because the book of Enoch chp.6,8, and 10 speaks of the wrongs done to man by these gods.

Peace!

Fortunately, my opinion lines up with the school of theological thought that the "sons of Gods" are men, as in the "daughters of men;" and precludes them from being angels.

I understand..thanks for getting back at me...

peace!

Not a problem ... We Bible believers must put up with the various interpretations of individuals, but we understand there is only One meaning, the Word of God isn't about complexity, it's perspicuous.

I understand..thanks for getting back at me...

peace!

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can ask is do you speak or have knowledge of the Original language of the time that the scripture was written in?

And What Man did God raise to interpret the scripture for you in this time?
And please don't say God raised Jesus 2000 years ago to interpret scripture found today.

These are Question's for those whom belong to Christendom.

Glad I don't follow Christendom.

These are Question's for those whom belong to Christendom

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can ask is do you speak or have knowledge of the Original language of the time that the scripture was written in?

And What Man did God raise to interpret the scripture for you in this time?
And please don't say God raised Jesus 2000 years ago to interpret scripture found today.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back