Black People : Cousin of Mike Bell TASERED TO DEATH

Anger and Sadness

These are the kinds of things that have us going through the spectrum of emotions. The emotions lead even the meekest of us to the brink of retaliation. Like Malcolm said, it wounds a person (a caring one) at his soul at the sight of dead children! After the tears, I want to hurt white people!! Please send me positive energy. I need it!.

but expected

21 yr old young black man

they don't care

what did he do that was that serious

notice how it's always the non violent arrests that always end up in

death based on how cops bring violence to non violent arrestees

the day will come

:censored:

And SOME folks STILL contend ...."racism is not CURRENTLY negatively affecting our lives".
what did he DO indeed...aside from BE~ing A BLACK MAN or MALE with the POTENTIAL of Becoming a MAN:?:
nope...no "racism" here people:jawdrop:

These are the kinds of things that have us going through the spectrum of emotions. The emotions lead even the meekest of us to the brink of retaliation. Like Malcolm said, it wounds a person (a caring one) at his soul at the sight of dead children! After the tears, I want to hurt white people!! Please send me positive energy. I need it!.

:couple:A007 :grouphug:

YES..that IS the challenge....

What to DO with the FEELINGS....when

We allow ourselves to FEEL
Trick is to find a way to USE THEM in a way that
HELPS AND NOT HARMS YOU OR US

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back