Black People : Countdown to the Extinction of the Black Male

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

The only issue I hav with this number is that I hav always read we are 12% of the population and what % of the 41 million will be mixed. Often American society looks at Hispanic blacks or other bi racials as black but these folk often culturally define themselves as belonging to other groups. Many if not a slight majority of Brazilians are afro-purtugese but only define themselves as latino

HyperKill...that 12% is applicable to America, to sustain the illusion that we, a global people, are the so-called miniority...and we are a miniority, here in America, up against a larger so-called white population.

Tisk Tisk- many are in denial of reality. HG Wells documented the wipe out of the "Ab ORIGIES" in Tasmania. Make no mistake, there are still a few and there are about 600,000 in Australia. But in Tasmania, it was recorded as Euro settlers shot and eliminated the population of 5000 ab origies who existed in Tasmania for 60,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! years. Thats 10 global ages, at least one ice age, and even MHOTEP's great great great great great great great grand dad was still drawing Pyramid blue prints after the ab origies founded Tasmania. They were hunted and shot like deer, elk, or coons. Only a few hundred very shapely and "fair" skinned ab origie women were left for breeding as nearly all the first gen of white settlers were men kicked out of Europe. Another special I saw showed the sodom and gommarah(its not gonna happen) attitude black men in Attica had before being shot like fish in barrel by NYPD and Nat'l Guard. "THEY AINT GONNA KILL US, WE RUN THIS JOINT, ITS ALL GOOD" I wonder if they felt the same way with a bullet in his arse. Mexicans are being used in L.A. to boot blacks out of the city because as one white writer put it, "they have no white guilt factor, man they kill those black men, women, and even kids in East LA, and the media doesnt even cover it, sweet." Last and finally, take a close look at the crowd on 106 and Park and ask the question. Where are the black boys? I like a good more girls than guys ratio but the audience is clearly 70-80% female and not all are African Americans(gentrification) and that aint hard to see. Even CNN explained why Harlem is 55% hispanic now(gentrification) and yet some deny what whitey is telling us himself.

What are you doing watching 106 & park?

Also, you don't really sound too concerned about this so-called extinction. You sound more like you want to call "black" males stupid for not "believing" in this the extinction!

why worry about extinction when so many black males are in jail?
what's the sense of having a majority when a good portion of that majority is incarcerated?
i'm sorry but black folks got bigger problems than an extrapolation off of a couple years of trends...
like buckshot said....ish is real!!!!

one love
khasm

Yes

The attempt to the destroy the black/african family over the centuries is quite obvious. Extinction means something will be no more. For a black male with all the other ish going on to sit and contemplate the countdown to the extinction of the black male is the ULTIMATE fear factor IMO.

Yes we endured a great blow to "ourstory", but like a poster said earlier WE'RE still here.

I totally agree there are issues that need to be addressed with blackafrican people in general. I do understand the tone of the videos. There are things that need immediate attention. But to say all those things will lead to extinction is extreme IMO.

If the black male becomes "extinct", then that must mean mankind is extinct.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back