Black People : Countdown to the Extinction of the Black Male

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Feb 21, 2010.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    This is very real and by me being the first responder in 33 views, it shows our lack of even caring about rather we survive or not. A law in Georgia exposed that abortion clinics were targeting black male babies and still no outcry. Tisk Tisk

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    If all is from "black" (black meaning eternal)

then something that always existed is in no danger of becoming extinct

it's called "fear", and an invalid fear at the one

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

DING .... DING ..... DING!!!!

BUT THAT MAY BE OVER SOME PEOPLE HEADS

5. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Tisk Tisk- many are in denial of reality. HG Wells documented the wipe out of the "Ab ORIGIES" in Tasmania. Make no mistake, there are still a few and there are about 600,000 in Australia. But in Tasmania, it was recorded as Euro settlers shot and eliminated the population of 5000 ab origies who existed in Tasmania for 60,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! years. Thats 10 global ages, at least one ice age, and even MHOTEP's great great great great great great great grand dad was still drawing Pyramid blue prints after the ab origies founded Tasmania. They were hunted and shot like deer, elk, or coons. Only a few hundred very shapely and "fair" skinned ab origie women were left for breeding as nearly all the first gen of white settlers were men kicked out of Europe. Another special I saw showed the sodom and gommarah(its not gonna happen) attitude black men in Attica had before being shot like fish in barrel by NYPD and Nat'l Guard. "THEY AINT GONNA KILL US, WE RUN THIS JOINT, ITS ALL GOOD" I wonder if they felt the same way with a bullet in his arse. Mexicans are being used in L.A. to boot blacks out of the city because as one white writer put it, "they have no white guilt factor, man they kill those black men, women, and even kids in East LA, and the media doesnt even cover it, sweet." Last and finally, take a close look at the crowd on 106 and Park and ask the question. Where are the black boys? I like a good more girls than guys ratio but the audience is clearly 70-80% female and not all are African Americans(gentrification) and that aint hard to see. Even CNN explained why Harlem is 55% hispanic now(gentrification) and yet some deny what whitey is telling us himself.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

OKAY LET GET MY COMPOSURE.

FIRST.... YES THE ABORIGINES OF TASMANIA DID GET WIPED OUT BUT DO YOU HAVE A TIME MACHINE SO PEOPLE CAN GO BACK AND STOP IT.. IT HAPPEN..LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON

SECOND........ IT IS NOT WHITE PEOPLE TELLING MEXICANS TO SHOOT AND KILL BLACK PEOPLE IN LOS ANGELES.... IT IS THE MEXICAN AND SALVADORIAN MAFIA WHO WANT TO CONTROL THE DRUG TRADE IN CERTAIN PARTS OF THE CITY. MANY MEXICANS HAVE GONE ON THE RECORD AND SAID WE HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BLACK PEOPLE BUT THE CARTELS TELL US WE HAVE TO DO IT OR THEY GOING TO KILL OUR FAMILIES.

THIRD............ HARLEM ALWAYS HAD A LARGE HISPANIC POPULATION..EVER HEARD OF SPANISH HARLEM. WHAT PEOPLE NOT SAYING IS THAT SOME BLACK PEOPLE JUST GOT FED UP WITH HIGH RENT AND STUFF AND MANY WENT SOUTH (CHARLOTTE,ATLANTA..ETC..). SOME NYC PARENTS TOOK THEIR CHILDREN SOUTH BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY DIDNT WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO BE NEW YORKERS.

7. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Mixing us down with other races wont end racism against africans. Half of Brazil is Afro-Portugese and they shun and look down their noses at their african population even though they are half african themselves and everything that culture is known for is African in origin.google Earth Brazzellville, a large city in the Congo of which that country is named after. White slave owners were hypnotized by the dancing of Congolese women. Unluckily for the women, after they were screwed, they were thrown into the infamous Brazillian flavelas with their bi racial kids. or Kinda like white boys threatening Jada Pinket for wanting to do rock n roll a few years back. Have they ever heard of Howling Wolf or Chuck Berry?The same is true for nearly all inter racially mixed societies. DiD you know most so called "ARABS" in SUDAN are blacker or just as black as Flavor Flav but they kill black Darfurians and simply see themselves as one North Sudanese put it "planting tomatoes" when they rape a dark skin fellow muslim african woman. The Pacific Islands are full of islands that hosted black populations which could be easily wiped out because of their isolation from international courts and other nations. Now we deal with 140,000 blacks in the US dying of AIDS yearly while we advocate playerism and sluttism among women. Thats over 275 people a day. Yet we sit like idiots at a Sudoko contest. Nearly half a mill babies executed by their momz yearly. Yet no outcry, care,nor concern. A woman's womb was the safest place for a child. Now you stand a better chance of living if you rewind the clock and serve at least 1 tour of duty in every war since WW1. Better to be safe than sorry and wake up to the reality of whats happening after you reject various forms of phylosophical dogma which often convince us to lie to ourselves like the Kamakazis who thought a "great wind" would save them from US bombs. Unluckily that wind never came b4 fat man and lil boy

8. HyperKill

HyperKill Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +319
    Yes indeed, so you are not in total denial. For that I apologize. But now that we see the aryans view us as "executable populations" - US ARMY definition of blacks in the Maldives, I see you are ready for my personal solution to the problem as I have learned from the ab origie genocide of which we cant deny. 1) after understanding you are under attack, get mad 2) exercise your constitutional rights to bear arms 3) here is how you shoot. Aim steady- blink but only after shooting 3) shoot in between breaths while your breathing is paused- the trigger squeeze should only involve the last joint of the finger- keep your weapon clean(jam ups can get you killed 4) and always know who your enemy is and that he is a crafty demon who often kills with a smile on his face from a corporate office. ///////// If Harlem has always been black i guess CNN is a lie and why is it known for Jazz and not Salsa. Y are not the GLOBETROTTERS named Fernando, Martinez, Rodrigez, Lopez, or El Guapo. Often an enemy will like you to accept what you see as reality and have you deny history or reject even learning how current situations came to be:fyi:

9. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

WHO IS THE ARYANS? LAST I CHECK....ARYANS MEAN NOBLES. IT DONT HAS A RACE ANNEX TO IT

AND WHO IS THE ENEMY? ..... LAST I CHECK LIFE IS GOOD!!!

10. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Death of Black America