Black People : Countdown to the Extinction of the Black Male

why worry about extinction when so many black males are in jail?
what's the sense of having a majority when a good portion of that majority is incarcerated?
i'm sorry but black folks got bigger problems than an extrapolation off of a couple years of trends...
like buckshot said....ish is real!!!!

one love
khasm

One would've been led to believe, i. e, after three decades of black men standing up for themselves etc., that-- even after those movements ran their courses-- today's black men wouldn't just be falling for everybody else's b. s. nowadays...

So even I can only blame 'whitey/racism/the system' for so much of our grief etc.

The short version:

I feel yah and I hear, young bro!

:toast:

What are you doing watching 106 & park?

Also, you don't really sound too concerned about this so-called extinction. You sound more like you want to call
"black" males stupid for not "believing" in this the extinction!

I never called any1 stupid. But I do know that in just Georgia alone there is a law being considered that will ban racial targeting of certain groups for abortion. This law also would make it illegal to target certain racial genders as various groups exposed that many mid term abortions(after gender was determined) were being performed on black male babies. Teaching awareness is not telling you that you are stupid. Stupidity is engaging in an argument with one another while under potential attack

why worry about extinction when so many black males are in jail?
what's the sense of having a majority when a good portion of that majority is incarcerated?
i'm sorry but black folks got bigger problems than an extrapolation off of a couple years of trends...
like buckshot said....ish is real!!!!

one love
khasm

If a weak population of low numbers allows itself to be locked in cages so that they can be infested with AIDS and made unemployable, then its their own fault for allowing another to cage you like an animal. Stand strong in groups together and unified with a common cause in which you wanna advance forward with. There is power in numbers. Ask the Pakistani Army(whipped by India thrice) and never accept another man exercising strength over you so as to lock you up in the first place. Thats just plain weakness. Similar to a slave giving his 4 yr old to another man for a life of servitude. Recognize you are more than a slave/inmate and most importantly-DO SOMETHING about it.

If a weak population of low numbers allows itself to be locked in cages so that they can be infested with AIDS and made unemployable, then its their own fault for allowing another to cage you like an animal. Stand strong in groups together and unified with a common cause in which you wanna advance forward with. There is power in numbers. Ask the Pakistani Army(whipped by India thrice) and never accept another man exercising strength over you so as to lock you up in the first place. Thats just plain weakness. Similar to a slave giving his 4 yr old to another man for a life of servitude. Recognize you are more than a slave/inmate and most importantly-DO SOMETHING about it.

ok...u r against abortions...so am i...
so if an expecting father cannot get a good enough job to support his family...what are his options?

1) sell drugs
2) steal
3) go to army(if he qualifies)
4) get an abortion

if u ask me...all of those options are f'd up.....

i'm not making a point...just giving u something to think about...

one love
khasm

ok...u r against abortions...so am i...
so if an expecting father cannot get a good enough job to support his family...what are his options?

1) sell drugs
2) steal
3) go to army(if he qualifies)
4) get an abortion

if u ask me...all of those options are f'd up.....

i'm not making a point...just giving u something to think about...

one love
khasm

Yeah...

I can dig it...

But do place it all within the context of the so called Reagan (era) 'revolution'--i. e., whereas the agenda of the nation became a reflection of anybody/everybody just making a buck/getting rich, legally and illegally...

Flashforward-- and the two recent candidates for president--including the one who won--were/are singing the same ole song...

So does anything Obama has done-- since being elected to this highest office in the land-- really suprise or shock you too?

Even the poor guy bumming for booze money-- in front of those arab/middleeastern owned liquor stores-- knew and know that the invasion and/or now occupation of Iraq had to do with the west and/or the yanks needing and wanting to maintain control over those Iraqi oil fields,,,

Bring equality and freedom to the already downtrodden arab/middleeastern peoples?

Tell that to the survivors of the indian holocost on this continent!

A hardly 'vanished' (though unacknowelged) part of 'our' nation...

Let's do rise above and beyond social and political mythology:

And ole Tom Jefferson had something to do with the fall of the original residents of this part of the continent as well..

Etc.

:fyi:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back